OC

@DizjayDeathPride Ok, but really? What about when Morpheus gave her all those universes to crush? Those broke the majority of her seals, so wouldn't that make him responsible for all this destruction? It's partially his fault. Even if he did stay alive like he said, there was no reason to help accelerate Isabel's evolution besides betrayal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lotusy said:
@DizjayDeathPride Ok, but really? What about when Morpheus gave her all those universes to crush? Those broke the majority of her seals, so wouldn't that make him responsible for all this destruction? It's partially his fault. Even if he did stay alive like he said, there was no reason to help accelerate Isabel's evolution besides betrayal.
The sooner she finishes her task, the sooner she's satisfied and he can save everything. Why prolong the inevitable? She will have broken all of those seals regardlessly. Be it frustrations and killing the guild, some other complicated path Light decides, or the help of Morpheus

As well, like I've said who knows how many times, all you have to do is ask and he will do his best to oblige. He had aligned himself with Isabel before she made the full choice of destroy. The moment she formed he saw her as an extension of Ashlyn and trusted her, aligning himself and TDR to whatever she chooses. After the fact, she asked for 3.birth scythes and help breaking her seals. THEN decided to destroy everything

Lotusy said:
Anything else?

DizjayDeathPride said:
The sooner she finishes her task, the sooner she's satisfied and he can save everything. Why prolong the inevitable? She will have broken all of those seals regardlessly. Be it frustrations and killing the guild, some other complicated path Light decides, or the help of Morpheus
As well, like I've said who knows how many times, all you have to do is ask and he will do his best to oblige. He had aligned himself with Isabel before she made the full choice of destroy. The moment she formed he saw her as an extension of Ashlyn and trusted her, aligning himself and TDR to whatever she chooses. After the fact, she asked for 3.birth scythes and help breaking her seals. THEN decided to destroy everything
However, Morpheus getting on her good side was completely irrelevant, because Fola was the one who got clpse enough to her to get her to stop. He never asked he to stop, so getting close to her was useless. He would have literally sat out the arc, and things would have been better. Sure he got close, but he did absolutely nothing about it.

Lotusy said:
However, Morpheus getting on her good side was completely irrelevant, because Fola was the one who got clpse enough to her to get her to stop. He never asked he to stop, so getting close to her was useless. He would have literally sat out the arc, and things would have been better. Sure he got close, but he did absolutely nothing about it.
I never said he was going to stop her. I never said he was trying to get close to her. I said he picked the side that he thought gave him power to fix everything. He didn't want to stop her when she made her choice. He wanted to fix it after the fact

(@Light @Tazmodo @GingerBread @Lotusy )

I used OOC knowledge to dictate my characters and I get shit

I use them using the IC knowledge they should have, I get shit

I use Morpheus to help the guild fight "he can do too much he makes every character useless"

I use him to get power to fix the destruction and not fight the enemy with you all so you all have fun fighting, it's "betryal"

So please. Tell me what the hell you want from me. Because apparently everything I do is wrong. Preach youd goddamn desires so I can appease.

DizjayDeathPride said:
I never said he was going to stop her. I never said he was trying to get close to her. I said he picked the side that he thought gave him power to fix everything. He didn't want to stop her when she made her choice. He wanted to fix it after the fact
(@Light @Tazmodo @GingerBread @Lotusy )

I use Morpheus to help the guild fight "he can do too much he makes every character useless"

I use him to get power to fix the destruction and not fight the enemy with you all so you all have fun fighting, it's "betryal"

So please. Tell me what the hell you want from me. Because apparently everything I do is wrong. Preach youd goddamn desires so I can appease.
Bro, you need to chill. I was saying that because Morpheus seemed to think he was innocent, when really, he legitimatey did something bad, somehing that seems to not be acceptable to you.

Lotusy said:
Bro, you need to chill. I was saying that because Morpheus seemed to think he was innocent, when really, he legitimatey did something bad, somehing that seems to not be acceptable to you.
Cool sorry I gave her universe orbs. Happy?

DizjayDeathPride said:

I'm fair in everything I do. Or at least I try to be. Sometimes shit gets to me.

But what Morpheus did was a betrayal. Plain and simple. It doesn't matter if he had good intentions or not. He still betrayed the guild. He could've let Fola, Colin and the others talk her out of it. It would've been a easier task if she didn't have all the power she did. Case in point when Isabel absorbed Sage's arm. Now if that would've happened anyway, ignore this point. Sage was at fault there. But Isabel having access to the amount of power that she did made things more difficult, knowing that we had to tiptoe around her, if we didn't want out characters to die like Theo did.

And he still can't bring the dead back to life. He can't create new souls. Once they're gone they're gone. He's not that powerful. Now if I'm wrong please correct me. But based on what @Light has told me in the past, I'm right on the souls thing at least.

But I wasn't hating on Morpheus. I'm assuming you tagged me because of what Vance recently said. And that's just Vance, He's even weaker than Morpheus by a long shot. But he still decided to fight against Isabel. And he ended up winning, due to Fola. But he and Colin had to fight tooth and nail because everyone else was trying to get over to Isabel and disrupt the moment Fola and her were having.

I don't hate Morpheus. I think he's a fun character. But I do hate when the most powerful character in the Rp goes against the resistance. I would've been cool with it. If the resistance wasn't three people. But it was. And I know that wasn't your fault.

GingerBread said:
I'm fair in everything I do. Or at least I try to be. Sometimes shit gets to me.
But what Morpheus did was a betrayal. Plain and simple. It doesn't matter if he had good intentions or not. He still betrayed the guild. He could've let Fola, Colin and the others talk her out of it. It would've been a easier task if she didn't have all the power she did. Case in point when Isabel absorbed Sage's arm. Now if that would've happened anyway, ignore this point. Sage was at fault there. But Isabel having access to the amount of power that she did made things more difficult, knowing that we had to tiptoe around her, if we didn't want out characters to die like Theo did.

And he still can't bring the dead back to life. He can't create new souls. Once they're gone they're gone. He's not that powerful. Now if I'm wrong please correct me. But based on what @Light has told me in the past, I'm right on the souls thing at least.

But I wasn't hating on Morpheus. I'm assuming you tagged me because of what Vance recently said. And that's just Vance, He's even weaker than Morpheus by a long shot. But he still decided to fight against Isabel. And he ended up winning, due to Fola. But he and Colin had to fight tooth and nail because everyone else was trying to get over to Isabel and disrupt the moment Fola and her were having.

I don't hate Morpheus. I think he's a fun character. But I do hate when the most powerful character in the Rp goes against the resistance. I would've been cool with it. If the resistance wasn't three people. But it was. And I know that wasn't your fault.
Alright you made your point but before this spins out into another debate

@DizjayDeathPride I will say that he did pull his characters out of the fight. The only person you should be complaining about when it came to the fight is @Tazmodo @djinnamon well two since they were the whole tooth and nail part.

Alright. Arguments over? Cool. I want to enjoy Folabel

Light said:
Alright you made your point but before this spins out into another debate
@DizjayDeathPride I will say that he did pull his characters out of the fight. The only person you should be complaining about when it came to the fight is @Tazmodo @djinnamon well two since they were the whole tooth and nail part.

Alright. Arguments over? Cool. I want to enjoy Folabel
I wasn't trying to start an argument. I was doing my best to look at it in a non-subjective view point. I've personally been liking Morpheus more as of late. Just don't think any of my characters opinions are my own unless I say so.

I'm chill. I mean if you guys ever want to pick apart my characters. Go ahead. Roast them :)

GingerBread said:
I wasn't trying to start an argument. I was doing my best to look at it in a non-subjective view point. I've personally been liking Morpheus more as of late. Just don't think any of my characters opinions are my own unless I say so.
I'm chill. I mean if you guys ever want to pick apart my characters. Go ahead. Roast them :)
I know you're not. I'm just trying to make sure one doesn't happen. As long as we're all chill. :D

GingerBread said:

Gingerbread. Look at this Chronologically. When he gave their the orbs she had not made a choice. No one told him she would even come to that choice. He helped her because he saw her as am extension of Ashlyn. He thought she could be trusted

Then after the fact she chose to destroy. At that point he saw it like this:

Side with the woman who will reward me even more power and spare me at which point I can save everyone when she's done

Or

Fight her, having no idea Grimmavus would ALSO give him that same power, and ultimately die

He made a choice to help her when he thought she could be trusted then made a choice to side with her so he could get the power to save everything. As well you yourself said him being so powerful makes everyone useless. So I made the OOC decision to not make everyone useless behind him

Stop looking at ALL the information and look at the information HE HAD

She was formed from Ashlyn. She was nice. He trusted her. She went evil. She was willing to give him power as a reward for helping her and everyone else is dying. Grimmavus is Death and will not get involved because it breaks the laws. He can not do anything against Anti-God. Not without the power she gave him

Based on the information he had, he made the best choices he thought he had. You can't blame him for trusting who he thought was like Ashlyn. And you can't blame him for not knowing she would ultimately destroy everything. Grimmavus only told a select few. And as well, he didn't know Grimm would give any power or support.

What you're saying (and i know its not but based on how the IC knowledge went) is you wanted him to not trust Ashlyn, then fight her when he's leagues below her

Yes. He knew Fola was trying to get her to calm down but he left before she eventually went to the realm of decision, remember? I had to do the colors situation to clean that up because you all hated his mass amounts of clones. He. Did. Not. Know. She. Would. Destroy.

And when he found out, he thought the only way to help was to just accept her power.

And as for reviving, Four Horsemen remember? He's Death. He can revive. Even without that, Transcendent Nephlem allows him to Revive. And he has an Alpha Elite Reaper on his team, remember? Reapers can revive.

Gingerbread. I get how it looks but seriously. Look at how everything was presented to him. Again. He did what he thought he needed to save everyone.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Gingerbread. Look at this Chronologically. When he gave their the orbs she had not made a choice. No one told him she would even come to that choice. He helped her because he saw her as am extension of Ashlyn. He thought she could be trusted
Then after the fact she chose to destroy. At that point he saw it like this:

Side with the woman who will reward me even more power and spare me at which point I can save everyone when she's done

Or

Fight her, having no idea Grimmavus would ALSO give him that same power, and ultimately die

He made a choice to help her when he thought she could be trusted then made a choice to side with her so he could get the power to save everything. As well you yourself said him being so powerful makes everyone useless. So I made the OOC decision to not make everyone useless behind him

Stop looking at ALL the information and look at the information HE HAD

She was formed from Ashlyn. She was nice. He trusted her. She went evil. She was willing to give him power as a reward for helping her and everyone else is dying. Grimmavus is Death and will not get involved because it breaks the laws. He can not do anything against Anti-God. Not without the power she gave him

Based on the information he had, he made the best choices he thought he had. You can't blame him for trusting who he thought was like Ashlyn. And you can't blame him for not knowing she would ultimately destroy everything. Grimmavus only told a select few. And as well, he didn't know Grimm would give any power or support.

What you're saying (and i know its not but based on how the IC knowledge went) is you wanted him to not trust Ashlyn, then fight her when he's leagues below her

Yes. He knew Fola was trying to get her to calm down but he left before she eventually went to the realm of decision, remember? I had to do the colors situation to clean that up because you all hated his mass amounts of clones. He. Did. Not. Know. She. Would. Destroy.

And when he found out, he thought the only way to help was to just accept her power.

And as for reviving, Four Horsemen remember? He's Death. He can revive. Even without that, Transcendent Nephlem allows him to Revive. And he has an Alpha Elite Reaper on his team, remember? Reapers can revive.

Gingerbread. I get how it looks but seriously. Look at how everything was presented to him. Again. He did what he thought he needed to save everyone.
Right. I've only got one or two things to say. And then we're ending it. Okay? Okay

I never said that the path he took wasn't the right one in character. But if he could revive everyone. Why didn't he send Ryan and the others over to help Vance? Would that not have been logical as well? Cause if he could bring them back then why the fuck not right?

Also even with The four horsemen Rings, wasn't Isabel going to destroy every realm? Including the ones that held the souls, Right? He. Would. Not. Be able to bring them back. Once souls are gone, they're gone.

And I'm pretty sure destroying everything goes against the laws. So why wouldn't Grimm get involved. are you honestly telling me that Morpheus thinks that Destroying everything thing is okay within the boundaries of the laws?

But Vance had less information about the whole thing than Morpheus. He didn't even know how powerful she was until he was in the realm of decision. But even after that he wanted to stop her. He would've died trying to. Yeah he had no noteworthy powers like Morpheus. But he still tried. He would've gone up against her with just darkness powers if he had too.

GingerBread said:
Right. I've only got one or two things to say. And then we're ending it. Okay? Okay
I never said that the path he took wasn't the right one in character. But if he could revive everyone. Why didn't he send Ryan and the others over to help Vance? Would that not have been logical as well? Cause if he could bring them back then why the fuck not right?

Also even with The four horsemen Rings, wasn't Isabel going to destroy every realm? Including the ones that held the souls, Right? He. Would. Not. Be able to bring them back. Once souls are gone, they're gone.

And I'm pretty sure destroying everything goes against the laws. So why wouldn't Grimm get involved. are you honestly telling me that Morpheus thinks that Destroying everything thing is okay within the boundaries of the laws?

But Vance had less information about the whole thing than Morpheus. He didn't even know how powerful she was until he was in the realm of decision. But even after that he wanted to stop her. He would've died trying to. Yeah he had no noteworthy powers like Morpheus. But he still tried. He would've gone up against her with just darkness powers if he had too.
Gingerbread you just asked me why he didn't send his brothers and teammates to the opposite side when he was convinced all of the opposite side would die?

As well you got me on souls forgot Heaven and Hell were destroyed as well. I keep mentally separating them from everything else (Im involved in a Four Horsemen thing with Light and I keep forgetting the rules there dont apply here)

And lastly, Vance knows that he isn't capable of stopping her. He has the freedom to die trying. Morpheus knows himself as the only person able to create and destroy universes as well. He can not afford to let himself die and let everyone else die because he isn't alive to save them

And, the Van Fen'rir don't attack other Van Fen'rir, remember? (He told you that with Lucifer) Grimm literally couldn't do anything to her

DizjayDeathPride said:
Gingerbread you just asked me why he didn't send his brothers and teammates to the opposite side when he was convinced all of the opposite side would die?
As well you got me on souls forgot Heaven and Hell were destroyed as well. I keep mentally separating them from everything else (Im involved in a Four Horsemen thing with Light and I keep forgetting the rules there dont apply here)

And lastly, Vance knows that he isn't capable of stopping her. He has the freedom to die trying. Morpheus knows himself as the only person able to create and destroy universes as well. He can not afford to let himself die and let everyone else die because he isn't alive to save them

And, the Van Fen'rir don't attack other Van Fen'rir, remember? (He told you that with Lucifer) Grimm literally couldn't do anything to her
Okay. last post for realsies. this time. Cause I don't want no bad blood between us.

But you said he though he could bring them back. So why wouldn't he do that and just have the bringing back as a backup plan. Hell he could've said they were brainwashed if everything failed.

Also thanks for acknowledging that. :)

Vance knows he is capable of stopping her. He had gotten close to talking her out of it in the realm of decisions. But jackson insulted her and kinda made the whole thing moot. He knew that he could talk her out of it, or at least someone could. And he was right. He wouldn't have thrown his life away for nothing. But he was okay doing it if they succeeded. Vance saw that Isabel's dark side (I forget her name) Was starting to doubt what she was doing. It was minor doubt but Vance saw that as an opportunity. I'm not trying to brag. But Vance is sort of the brains of the guild. He's not really much else though :P

Yes but this is Grimm we're talking about. He got someone to kill his wife so that he could bring her back to life. Vance witnessed this first hand. Okay Morpheus didn't. But Grimm has put Vance in a cage match with Alice before. Grimm can't hurt them directly. But I understand if Morpheus had no way of knowing this IC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back