• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom OC x OC romance harry potter rp (Semi-lit)

SoyLeche

hello! I'm Soy (female) in search of a male OC to do a self insert RP in the wizarding world because I've been wanting to for a while but no one to do it with :( we can do it in the same timeline of the movie or many years after or whatever you prefer! but if you want plot ideas I have a couple you can choose from and we can go from there :) if you are interested dm me the plot you want to do and your OC's info! (also if you're confused by the semi-lit it just means I prefer people that write like 6+ lines and are a little bit descriptive cause it helps the RP be more interesting)

Plot Ideas:

Student x Student (they would be in their 7th year)

Famous quidditch player x fan

Enemies to lovers (it could play out in a school setting or it could be like a rivalry they had since school and never grew out of)

Blind date (this could also work with the enemies to lover's plot like their friends set them up as a joke or because they got tired of hearing them complain about each other)

*For your character info just give me the basic stuff like; Name, Age, Height, Hair Color, Eye Color, Likes and Dislikes, Hobbies, a brief 'about your OC' if you want, etc. *

Hello there I am definatly interested in doing a rp with you. If it is okay i would lvoe to set it in the 1800's basicly the era of where hogwarts legacy is taking place. It would be amazing if that is possible for you. also i kinda like the student idea but if its okay can there be a overarching story as well as the romance. I beleave it would be good that the romance isn't the sole focus of the rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back