• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom OC x CC & OC x OC (craving: DanganRonpa, Hazbin Hotel, Helluva Boss, OHSHC)

Hani

Hani // 하니
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
quick warning: this does look weird on mobile, so viewing on a computer is recommended!!

Premium Photo _ Pure blue water in the pool with light reflections.jpeg
Introduction
hello! this is only my second time posting an interest check so sorry if it isn't fancy. i looked around the bbcode section quite a bit for inspiration, but i'm not very good with coding in general so -
but thank you very much for clicking this roleplay ad! this is a search for fandom roleplays (most of which are anime/cartoon oriented) so if you want a more original type roleplay you won't find it here.
if you have any advice on how to make this post better, i'd love to hear! ^^

tumblr_57d42fcd323a41e6789542f362661ac0_6b12d5ee_1280.png

About Me
891e28c6-7010-4ab3-91cd-e2da90c90910.jpeghello! my name is Hani (online name/preferred name), and i'm new to this forum. the other roleplay forums i'm on are quite inactive, so i googled up some more active roleplay forums, and quite like this one. before i say anything else, i'd like to mention that i am not a native english speaker, my first language being korean, so if i say something that doesn't sound quite right or have slightly bad grammar, please don't get angry about it!! i'm trying my best QwQ
related to me being korean, i have a few korean typing things i still do, and this is what they mean:
- spamming "k" (like this: kkkkk) is a way of saying "lol" and signifies that i'm laughing
- kuh kuh kuh is a more mischievous type of laugh, like a gremlin "Ehehehehe" (at least that's how i use it)
- HUK is when I'm super shocked by something, an exaggerated version of "OMG"
if i say any of the above things, that is what's meant by them!
also, you can totally feel free to chat with me in korean/한국어로 저와 채팅할 수 있습니다 ^^

a bit more about me personally is that i'm 23 years old, i use she/her/hers pronouns, and uh...
why does this sound like a dating profile?? kkkkkk
anyways! i've been roleplaying for quite a while. this started as a nerdy hobby to get me better at english through my general interests, but now i love it/it's become my favorite hobby!! i hope to find lots of partners who are also interested in roleplaying with me and becoming my friend. my discord is on my profile for if you want to add me on there, though i am a lot less active on discord because my notifications don't always pop up for it.
and if timezone matters to anyone, i am PDT! I live in the U.S.

Roleplay Rules/Information
i consider myself literate - advanced literate - novella, and would prefer my partners to be the same so that we can mirror each other's replies. (and i know that people might expect my literacy to be low due to the fact that english isn't my first language, but i assure you that i can write up to 10k words for my largest roleplay replies and my smallest replies are around 1k words (paragraphs wise that would be around 2 detailed paragraphs for my smallest replies and up to 15 for the most detailed I can go). i also would like my partners to be 18+ of age since i have a desire for romance in my roleplays (i don't particularly like platonic pairings in roleplays). i am fine with roleplaying on this site or on discord, and i MIGHT be willing to try out some other site/app as well if i like it.
i am willing to do canon x oc or oc x oc pairings for every fandom i have listed in this post! i have listed which canons from each fandom i can play in case of canon x oc, and we can discuss oc x oc or ocs to use for canon x oc in dms. i am also just fine with doubling!!
also, i'm just putting it out there that, just like you do, i have the right to reject a roleplay. please don't get sensitive if i do reject the roleplay request, i'm not always going to be interested.
there are some bullets below the image that are other rules than the ones above!

☁️ on Twitter.jpeg
  • no illegal/immoral pairings. if you ship minors and adults, toxic pairings (such as bully x bullied), or incest, please go touch grass and stop being a discord mod asap, it'll do you good​
  • don't rush me for replies!! i am a college student + a working person, so i don't always have time to come online. there will be times that i will go offline for a few days as well, but i will tell you if i plan on being offline for over 5 days (and yes, there are times i'll go offline for 5 days i'm a busy woman)​
  • no controlling my character(s)!​
  • even if our pairing(s) aren't queer, please still be accepting to lgtbq+ things! aka don't be homophobic cause i will talk about my girlfriend from time to time if we talk ooc kkkkk (also i will roleplay any gender pairing ^^ )​
  • i don't enjoy gore, nonconsensual adulterous acts, abuse, or violence in roleplays. i also will not roleplay nsfw genres on here since it is against the site rules.​
  • i'm okay with offensive type humor both in the roleplay and in ooc conversations, but no racist jokes please!! (at first the getting told to not eat my cats joke was funny, but now it's very repetitive, and making jokes against other races than your own isn't very funny to begin with, in my opinion at least. my type of offensive humor is lots of insults, but not racially motivated ones)​

Fandoms
Below are fandoms that I roleplay! They are separated by genre (anime, video games, etc).
The more **** that a fandom has next to its title, the more I want to roleplay it right now!! The less ***** means that it might take convincing to get me to roleplay it.

Video Games
DanganRonpa ******
canons i can play as (bolded=higher muse}:
Junko Enoshima, Mukuro Ikusaba, Mondo Owada, Aoi Asahina, Chihiro Fujisaki, Makoto Naegi, Byakuya Togami, Kyoko Kirigiri, Toko Fukawa, Celestia Ludenberg, Sonia Nevermind, Teruteru Hanamura, Mikan Tsumiki, Nagito Komaeda, Chiaki Nanami, Hiyoko Saionji, Kazuichi Soda, Ibuki Mioda, Imposter/Twogami, Shuichi Saihara, Kaede Akamatsu, Kokichi Ouma, Angie Yonaga, Gonta Gokuhara, Kaito Momota, Miu Iruma, Maki Harukawa, Tenko Chabashira, Komaru Naegi

Cookie Run Kingdom (human AU please!!)****
Gingerbrave, Strawberry, Angel, Princess, Cherry, Gumball, Clover, Kumiho, Milky Way, Espresso, Latte, Squid, Pumpkin Pie, Cream Puff, Cotton, Eclair, Cream Unicorn, Black Pearl

Doki Doki Literature Club**
Monika, Natsuki, Sayori

Obey Me!***
Satan, Leviathan, Asmodeus, Mammon

TV & Movies
Stranger Things*
Eleven, Mike Wheeler, Steve Harrington, Robin Buckley, Barbara, Argyle, Joyce Byers

Cartoons/Other Animated Shows
Hazbin Hotel & Helluva Boss**********
Angel Dust, Alastor, Vaggie, Charlie, Niffty, Moxxie, Millie, Blitz, Stolas, Octavia

Gravity Falls*
Mabel, Dipper, Candy, Wendy, Grenda

Star vs The Forces of Evil**
Marco Dias, Janna, Star, Hekapoo, Tom, Eclipsa

Anime

Ouran High School Host Club *****
Haruhi, Honey, Tamaki, Renge, Nekozawa, Kaoru, Hikaru

Kakegurui***
Yumeko, Yumemi, Midari, Runa, Mary, Itsuki

Demon Slayer*
Shinobu, Mitsuri, Nezuko, Zenitsu

Outro
thank you for reading! i'd much prefer for you to dm me on here for a roleplay due to the fact that commenting on/replying to threads on here will bump the post to the top of the section, and the rules say that the interest checks shouldn't be bumped for 24 hours.
however if you want to leave a comment on my profile for me to dm you instead that's fine too ^^
have a lovely day/night!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back