• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ oc x canon doubling fandom search!

bunnydere

ヾ(。・ω・)シ

SYNTHETIC.

• hiii! my name is bunny or doll, and i use all prns besides she/her! ^w^

i'm in my 20's and i work as a freelance artist! i enjoy gaming a lot, and i'm working on an gmt-7 or pst! i can reply usually within a day or two, but it depends on my muse! i won't take more than a week to respond, and if i do at all, i'll let you know!:0 i don't ghost, and while i am at least semi-ghost friendly, i would prefer not to be ghosted ;;w;;

i would love to do doubling up oc x canon! i also don't mind oc x oc, i'm always open to talk about it!! i'm fine w dark themes & things like that, and i'm not triggered by much at all (you can tell me yours so i can avoid them!!)
    i am only recently getting back into the rp scene after a hiatus due to personal reasons, but i'm hoping to dive back in head first, and i'm looking forward to chatting!! tysm for reading <3

home.
rules.
interests.
loves.
extra.

code by low fidelity.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back