• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom OC Inheritance RP?

Capaablanca

Master of Ceremonies
Anyone up for it? Small group is fine, myself and 3 more minimum. Please have read all 4 books, I feel like that knowledge is necessary. I wanted to set this to wherever Eragon went to when he left alagaesia. I was thinking it would be cool if we were young riders to be, and we learned Eragon and Saphira will be our teachers. Maybe it could be a century or 2 after Galbatorixs downfall just to kinda of establish the new world as semi-colonized idk. I'm playing with a lot of ideas that I would love to kick around with some of you guys. Seriously though, please have read ALL the books, you need the lore knowledge.

All_four_books.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in this. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Capaablanca INHERITANCE CYCLE! Sign me up for it  (although it has been a while since I finished reading Inheritance). Ad also wondering what level this RP will be. Free? Casual? Advanced?

@Capaablanca INHERITANCE CYCLE! Sign me up for it  (although it has been a while since I finished reading Inheritance). Ad also wondering what level this RP will be. Free? Casual? Advanced?

Prolly casual, tho I am known to spit out a novel now and then myself. Id say a solid paragraph (8 sentences) would mostly suffice, but 2 would be super.

Well this enough interest, yall gimme a little while to come up with a few plots and fix some CS skellies.

@Watashi @Loki Odinson @Abyss @Anyone Online

Are you going to do a hosted project? Also please let me know as soon as the CS are available :)

It's kind of funny I was gonna do this except it would've been really far into the future with present-day technology but ok

Will it be a hosted project

Is there any possibility of this happening sometime?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back