• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom OC + Fandoms + MxM [ Several things! ]

B l a z e

あらし
Hello there! I'm putting up this buddy search because I'm looking for people to roleplay with. I'm a 26 year old male from Scandinavia GMT +1 and I have been doing text-roleplays for about as long as I can remember. I'm a faster-paced roleplayer and I don't mind staying up late to do rapid-fire posts with you! Most of the time my replies are around 250 words but I don't mind going over that, it will just take me a bit longer to reply. I should also mention that I have very few triggers when it comes to roleplay and that I prefer my partners to be sixteen or above.

When it comes to pairings and romance I only do male x male. It's just a personal preference.

As of right now, I am ONLY looking for people to roleplay with on Discord. I don't use skype, kik or whatever, and I'm not interested in downloading any of those clients. If you're interested in any of the things listed below, feel free to send me a PM and I'll send you my Discord info!

[ ORIGINAL SETTINGS ]
- Science-Fiction -- I'm especially a huge sucker for the expanse universe, but honestly, I like everything sci-fi.
- Post-Apocalyptic -- I have played a lot of Fallout but I'm also very into Metro 2033. I'm not really into zombies.
- Seoul/Korea based -- I don't like a slice of life though, give me some supernatural (like werewolves) in this area and I'm game!
- Medieval settings -- I don't really have anything to say about this, I just like it!
- Crime/Gangster/Criminal settings -- I'm kind of a sucker for gangster settings so hit me with your best shot! Historical gangsters are my guilty pleasure.
- Anything with supernatural beings/magic/gifted!

[ FANDOM SETTINGS ]
- Boku no Hero Academia / My Hero Academia / BNHA / MHA -- I have more pairings than the ones mentioned below, they're just my favourites. Hit me up if didn't mention the pairing you're looking for and I'll let you know if I'm into it! I ship so may people from this show. The only character I won't play from the ones listed below is Deku.
-- ( Todo/Deku x Bakugou/Kirishima x Bakugou/Deku x Shigaraki/Dabi x Shigaraki/Overhaul )
- Fallout
- Dramatical Murder
- Overwatch -- Please remember, only mxm pairings.
- Pokémon -- Original characters only.
- Tokyo Ghoul -- Again, original characters only.

[ PAIRINGS I'M LOOKING FOR ]
( Going to bold the roles I prefer to play here. I probably have more than the ones listed but just keep in mind that I play submissive roles mostly. )
- Serial Killer x Serial Killers target
- Werewolf x Werewolf
- Demon x Vampire
- Cyborg x anything
- Master x Slave
- Anything x Prince (medieval settings)
- Drug Addict x Dealer
- Drug addict x Drug addict
- Possessive partner x Prostitute

Last edited:
Hello there! I'm putting up this buddy search because I'm looking for people to roleplay with. I'm a 26 year old male from Scandinavia GMT +1 and I have been doing text-roleplays for about as long as I can remember. I'm a faster-paced roleplayer and I don't mind staying up late to do rapid-fire posts with you! Most of the time my replies are around 250 words but I don't mind going over that, it will just take me a bit longer to reply. I should also mention that I have very few triggers when it comes to roleplay and that I prefer my partners to be sixteen or above.

When it comes to pairings and romance I only do male x male. It's just a personal preference.

As of right now, I am ONLY looking for people to roleplay with on Discord. I don't use skype, kik or whatever, and I'm not interested in downloading any of those clients. If you're interested in any of the things listed below, feel free to send me a PM and I'll send you my Discord info!

[ ORIGINAL SETTINGS ]
- Science-Fiction -- I'm especially a huge sucker for the expanse universe, but honestly, I like everything sci-fi.
- Post-Apocalyptic -- I have played a lot of Fallout but I'm also very into Metro 2033. I'm not really into zombies.
- Seoul/Korea based -- I don't like a slice of life though, give me some supernatural (like werewolves) in this area and I'm game!
- Medieval settings -- I don't really have anything to say about this, I just like it!
- Crime/Gangster/Criminal settings -- I'm kind of a sucker for gangster settings so hit me with your best shot! Historical gangsters are my guilty pleasure.
- Anything with supernatural beings/magic/gifted!

[ FANDOM SETTINGS ]
- Boku no Hero Academia / My Hero Academia / BNHA / MHA -- I have more pairings than the ones mentioned below, they're just my favourites. Hit me up if didn't mention the pairing you're looking for and I'll let you know if I'm into it! I ship so may people from this show. The only character I won't play from the ones listed below is Deku.
-- ( Todo/Deku x Bakugou/Kirishima x Bakugou/Deku x Shigaraki/Dabi x Shigaraki/Overhaul )
- Fallout
- Dramatical Murder
- Overwatch -- Please remember, only mxm pairings.
- Pokémon -- Original characters only.
- Tokyo Ghoul -- Again, original characters only.

[ PAIRINGS I'M LOOKING FOR ]
( Going to bold the roles I prefer to play here. I probably have more than the ones listed but just keep in mind that I play submissive roles mostly. )
- Serial Killer x Serial Killers target
- Werewolf x Werewolf
- Demon x Vampire
- Cyborg x anything
- Master x Slave
- Anything x Prince (medieval settings)
- Drug Addict x Dealer
- Drug addict x Drug addict
Do you do. Gijinkas? I am in the process of creating some

Name: Kieran MacAllister
Hair color: Cyan
Eye color: Dark purple