• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OAOOC (Discontinued)

Feel free to catch the fae or ill just think of something to have her land safely. Just wanted an easy way to put her somewhere else, of course it had to be fun as well XD

Sorry for being off the grid everyone! I'll get a post at somepoint. I might have to use my dreaded phone XD. Im out traveling right now!

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal
Hey Soma could you maybe keep the flirting to a low please I've noticed it a lot by now seeming to interact with about every girl... Was just wondering if you could calm it down quite a bit.

Alright, hello GrimNight GrimNight I have plans with two people in the rp, i didn't see you target anyone else in the rp in the beginning. I'll try to turn it down a bit but my character flirting is what he does and how he has to get closer to be in a relationship.

Alright, hello GrimNight GrimNight I have plans with two people in the rp, i didn't see you target anyone else in the rp in the beginning. I'll try to turn it down a bit but my character flirting is what he does and how he has to get closer to be in a relationship.
I was honestly expecting something crazy to happen like 3 of the females start liking back so now you gotta balance 3 secret girlfriends. So much drama

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal
I understand that you might want to flirt and all but your gonna have to get their own approval and not force it upon them. Again dating is fine but this is more rp and tbh with Novas character she is going to be the difficult one to catch so thats going to be a.... for me

lol and here's Isroh gonna bark up every tree he can untill they show disinterest XD. He's an incubus, it's what he does XD. Although he will cut off the smoulder as soon as he realizes someone is disinterested and go right back to being the derp lord he is.

Speaking of IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222 is it okay if Isroh hard core hits on Prince? He finds him cute and feels like he "must protecc the sweet cinnimon roll"

lol and here's Isroh gonna bark up every tree he can untill they show disinterest XD. He's an incubus, it's what he does XD. Although he will cut off the smoulder as soon as he realizes someone is disinterested and go right back to being the derp lord he is.

Speaking of IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222 is it okay if Isroh hard core hits on Prince? He finds him cute and feels like he "must protecc the sweet cinnimon roll"
YESSSH ITS OKAYYYY

Thank you!
I already have someone say they look plain and boring v.v

Users who are viewing this thread

Back