• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Oak & Ash & Bone (Bringing this back)

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Oaken, the strongest wood in all the world. Sturdy, hard reliable like steel. Its natural power able to damage and hinder any undead monsters.
Ash, vampires naturally feel uncomfortable or even fear around ash for two reasons. The first being fire natural or magic is a threat to most undead. The second being that vampires turn into ash when they die.
Bone, monsters with magic in their blood hold that mana in their bones aswell. To use the bones of monsters as weapons is to use magic in battle.

A old hunters song "oak and ash and bone." Tells tales of three legendary warriors who fought to eradicate vampires from their homelands. These three inspire hunters still today.
The Venator's guild is one that welcomes all manner of hunters under its roof. From bandits to monsters and the undead, you'll get paid for taking out anything that threatens the peace and well-being of the lands.

Though there has been a vampire problem lately.
Vampires are parasites that suck blood from the living to survive, the common cause of a vampire is a winged rat. Being bitten by such a creature turns one into a shape shifting monster hungry for life and weakened by the sunlight.
When sentient races become vampire the threat is much greater then a beast...
Much rarer to happen is when a monster becomes a vampire, that is a threat to every living creature under the moon.
================
Im looking for two other players to start off, the characters we make would be three hunters who work together. Their skill as a trio makes most of the guild think of the legendary three vampire hunters.

While this is a medieval fantasy world with magic im using a mix of new and old ideas of mine.
The primary races one can choose from is as follows...

Human- born without mana humans have energy or chi that they can use for temporary boosts to strength, ability and speed. They use magic via runes and weapons.

Elves- born with mana and the potential to use magic. Elves can speak to spirits and borrow their power to store or mimic different mana.

Beastkin-(animal humanoid) born with nothing they use their inherent animal traits to survive as a Hunter. Like humans they utilise weapons made from monsters to fight with magic.

Im fine with three humans or a random mix, point is you as a player can post two paragraphs or more twice a week. The plot would be about the trio fighting monsters and getting involved with the vampire threat that is growing unnaturally.

If anyones keen at all let me know, if you have questions I'll answer them at my earliest convenience

Last edited:
Hey, I’d love to get Involved in this with you, I love your plot idea and im happy to do this with you and one other person. Hope I can meet your expectations 😊

Hey, I’d love to get Involved in this with you, I love your plot idea and im happy to do this with you and one other person. Hope I can meet your expectations 😊
Heyo Hunter happy to see enthusiasm, any questions I can answer to help make sense of the world or lore I've not mentioned at all aha

No im good, might along the way but for now im happy just to be involved with you

I'm interested in this roleplay as well. Already have a character in mind.

Would we be starting off as rookies, or already seasoned warriors of some note?

The characters we make wouldn't be legends or anything but definitely more renown then some rookies

Hello! I am interested if you are still looking for others to join.

Hello! I am interested if you are still looking for others to join.
I'm interested in this roleplay as well. Already have a character in mind.

Would we be starting off as rookies, or already seasoned warriors of some note?
No im good, might along the way but for now im happy just to be involved with you
Cs page is here.

This died, but I'd like to try it again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back