• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ꧁༒•✞༒𝓤𝓹 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓪 𝓰𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓹 𝓡𝓟, 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓮?༒✞•༒꧂

✞༒ཧᜰ꙰ꦿ➢꧁༒☬𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓡𝓟?☬༒꧂༒༒✞

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vanilladraws

Oranges <3
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾. Hello, beautiful/handsome people of RPNation! My name’s Vanilla and I am thirteen years old. I am looking to start a group RP, because I want to try something new, and meet fun, interesting people or mentors. This will be my first, so let me know if you guys have advice for me! I have an idea in mind already, so please Direct message if interested, and if you do message me, I will send you to a group conversation where I will show you how to fill out character sheets, where they need to be, etc. OR, I haven't made up my mind on this or not, it will be public for everyone to see. Unless, of course, it has to be public, and certain people aren’t comfortable with being in private RPs.

As for rules, I don’t care how old you are, as long as you can write well and are comfortable with Rping with younger audiences. Not saying that there won’t be some disturbing content, because there may be. I want at least two paragraphs per roleplay response, people! We’re not animals, we are *Distinguished* writers, so let’s act like it, huh?

Here are the two ideas I have in mind at the moment. I’ll be making a poll for them.

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾. Either A- A cop/detective RP. We will be playing as detectives in a precinct, and the captain will pair certain cops to be one another’s partners. The captain will choose, not you, to make it incredibly interesting. It will be more serious than comedic. The number of people in RP can range from three to six, depending on where the setting is, and the characters can range from three to ten. I’m going for L.A, Las Vegas, California, or somewhere else tropical or with a high crime rate. But, Britain would also be a good choice, because I’m obsessive over the UK. It will be based off of the show ‘Brooklyn 99’ But with more fast-paced action-type vibes, like a thriller. There will also be a dramatic amount of crime, and a lingering pressure over everyone’s time, so they have to finish at a certain deadline.

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾. Or B- Something historical. I just started watching ‘Anna with an E’ and wanted to try a RP based off of the 1800’s. Either it will be a neighborly/family RP. I plan for it to be a sort of neighborhood where everyone knows each other and they host all kinds of events, from church picnics to contests. You could be anything from a mere stable boy to the mother of seven children, but I want at least four families in this RP, maximum of seven. Some of you will have to play more than one character, but I don’t mind how big or small the household is, as long as it’s at least 2 people (Husband and wife, or just a man and a woman that are related in some shape of way.) The major reason for this is because a female in those times wouldn’t be able to afford housing, as the tale goes. You can start creating and expanding your own family, and if someone sends you an invite to join yours, you can accept or decline. Maximum for how many people in a household is going to be fifteen, which is a husband and wife and thirteen kids, but we will need babysitters, stable boys, etc!

These are all ideas, but I would like to talk to others that would help me learn more about group RP and perhaps even teach me a thing or two about being a writer. I would love to get to know you! Please vote for which one you want, because the one with the most votes will be the winner, and we will be doing that group RP! Now, I have to go check all of my Roleplay messages, toodles!

⠀⠀⠀
ꨄ︎₊ ⊹ -Vanilla

Users who are viewing this thread

Back