• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom • Seven Deadly Sins •

-Thirteen-

They | Them
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Note:
I'm recovering from being sick and there's a lot of drama happening in my life right now so my replying schedule is delayed but I'm searching for potential partners at the moment with every intention of returning to my normal rping schedule (multiple replies a day) very soon!

Rules:
18+ ONLY!

Mature themes allowed but no in-depth description (vague only to appease site rules) and I have no triggers so if you do, please let me know.

LGBT+ friendly!

Writing through PM system, two separate PMs. One for discussion and the other for the actual RP.

Minimum two paragraphs per main character roles! Please put effort into your replies! No favoritism!

I encourage you to be creative with your characters but please don't make them perfect or too clique!

Pairings:
King "Sloth"
Ban "Greed"

• I'll happily write any canon character for you in exchange for either King or Ban, I'm also acceptable to writing polyamorous pairings! •

I haven't watched season 4 (Netflix doesn't have it available until August, sadly) but I adore AU plots so we don't have to keep canon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back