• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy • SAKURA ACADEMY • OCC (Reboot)

lol now venom has forgotten i'm there wow

Hanako's a genius, her abilities were enhanced by Homura's uncle. She can appear inattentive and airy but that's her concentrating. She likes to eat food such as Dango and terriyaki to keep her concentration. She can tire easily.

Hanako's a genius, her abilities were enhanced by Homura's uncle. She can appear inattentive and airy but that's her concentrating. She likes to eat food such as Dango and terriyaki to keep her concentration. She can tire easily.

ok cool i'll keep isaac's iq a secret makes it more fun

Rays attack was ignored and just when i was about to do his post and work ruby in it's over not much i can do so i'll work another post angle

there should be a plan of action for some of the posts so people don't get confused because random only works to a certain point

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to hope that certain people can read when I say I fly someone off to some strange location away from school and everybody 

read,  but.. where do  i post my character?

update:  ignore this. im dumb. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
looking for a rival for reno for ruby's love maybe some one from work or a party etc she went to also i need a way to get issaac and zenith back in

looking for a rival for reno for ruby's love maybe some one from work or a party etc she went to also i need a way to get issaac and zenith back in

I can volunteer Hanako. 

Maybe she met Ruby at a formal dinner, seeing as she's done work with the government of Japan, maybe Ruby attended one with Darius. 

Issac or Zenith can come talk to Raiven if you like, she's feeling pretty down at the moment. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back