• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy • SAKURA ACADEMY • OCC (Reboot)

@Eternal Dragonchild i don't mean to be a d but you wouldn't be able to see him so easy there's space dust in the air, but thanks for taking the hit properly this time 

Last edited by a moderator:
Basically now the group that raph is with has been attacked by the bullies that had attacked a few other times earlier in the RP and now some are in the hospital. Some are bringing forth new revelations about themselves and their pasts and some new characters are being introduced

There are a few different things going on so if you want to join anyone of them try to but it's totally up to you. You can have your character do what ever his original goal is while still being part of whoevers side event i think

@XxCharColexX

Reno, Arcus, Raiven and Hazel are at the hospital. (Raiven and Hazel got shot)

the others are at the school doing whatever they're doing.

Welp, I'm just gonna say this now. I might not be on here as much since I'm gonna be out of town for a couple of days. But I'll be back with a new post soo...just thought I'd tell you now before you start posting a lot of stuff. In short, visiting a family member for the holidays so I might be back sometime next week

Welp, I'm just gonna say this now. I might not be on here as much since I'm gonna be out of town for a couple of days. But I'll be back with a new post soo...just thought I'd tell you now before you start posting a lot of stuff. In short, visiting a family member for the holidays so I might be back sometime next week

that's fine i'll be off on the 23 and may not have internet where i'm going i hope it all works out for u

Users who are viewing this thread

Back