• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy • SAKURA ACADEMY • OCC (Reboot)

I'm on it. P. S. Where's that list of the schedule and a list of the organized fights?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys. So... Giving that Thanksgiving is 3 days away so I am gonna be very very busy due to the field of work I am in. I'll reply as much as I can, but don't expect much till after :/ sorry guys

Basically Thanksgiving is all about pies (had an order of 100 pumpkin and 100 apple) for Wednesday and luckily it was cancelled. Christmas is about cookies and we have an order of 50 dozen cookies.

@ShadowSaber331

just an observation why do people have cell phones were in the medieval time unless it's like a mana based invention that allows you to talk etc 

Thanks boss, appreciate it.

That out of the way, Urchin is free to interact with if anyone needs. Gonna try and find a spot to throw him into the topic soon but if anyone wants to snag him before that just let me know.

Hey, I'm going to ask to leave this RP. It's great and well made and all, I'm just losing interest. I hope you understand :P

Thanks boss, appreciate it.

That out of the way, Urchin is free to interact with if anyone needs. Gonna try and find a spot to throw him into the topic soon but if anyone wants to snag him before that just let me know.

He can join Raiven and the others at breakfast

Users who are viewing this thread

Back