• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ║▌█ • ❤ s e a r c h i n g | m//

Eyy, me too! I've been reading a Marvel comic by that name, so it's on the mind. Unfortunately, I can't PM yet. I'm entirely new here.
I don't think I can PM just yet either haha. I've never read any of Marvel's comics to be honest. But since it's Marvel, did you want to do a generic slice of life RP or did you want to add elements of fantasy to it? Perhaps gifted people running to escape the government or something along those lines.

I don't think I can PM just yet either haha. I've never read any of Marvel's comics to be honest. But since it's Marvel, did you want to do a generic slice of life RP or did you want to add elements of fantasy to it? Perhaps gifted people running to escape the government or something along those lines.
Ooooh, I don't want to be a pushover, but either one sounds great. I may be partial to making them gifted in some way, for that element of excitement. How do you want to communicate? Discord?

Ayyyyyyy I'd be up for some of these! Flower shop in a haunted town? XD I think combining of a few of your suggestions would be a ton of fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back