• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

║▌█ • ❤ RP Search

cute little creep

creepy little cutie

tumblr_mr4wv37CjQ1seygvoo1_500.gif

Hello there everyone! Thank you for stopping by my search thread. c: Please feel free to call me Creep.

I'm a full time college student and currently unemployed. I am actively looking for work however and I

will let my partners know of any hour changes when I finally get a job. I'm twenty-three years old and

so I would really prefer if my partners were at least eighteen years old. I have been role playing since

the days of AOL Kids Chat, back when everyone *did actions like this* and said Anna: like this, haha.

So needless to say I have some experience behind me. If you feel the need to look at samples for what

ever reason, then you can dig through my post history and look for them there. Otherwise I'm not going

to provide a link or copy/paste them as I don't think they're that big of a deal.

?
TIME ZONE? - - CENTRAL TIME

O1?I absolutely ONLY role play over the forums or PMs.

O2?I am only interested in playing a female main lead right now. I will play side characters.

O3?Right now I'm only interested in heterosexual pairings. No male// or female//.

O4?I am looking for players who are ACTIVE and can respond in a fairly timely manner.

O5?Please do not just disappear without at least a warning.

O6?Absolutely NO weird kinks: no giantess, watersports, bestiality, wolves with wings, no.

O7?If you message me
asking if I'm looking for an RP, you will be ignored.

O8?Please note that it's best to quote or message me. If you just post, you may end up missed.

O9?I am not looking to do any fandoms right now.

1O?
Please have an idea of what you want to RP when you message me. If you don't have something, I may not respond.

(( This was all copied from my Gaia Online forum so pardon anything odd! ))

?
CRAVING? - - High Fantasy

• ? Modern

? Medieval

? Future

? Light Fantasy

? High Fantasy

? Dragons and Riders

? Warriors and Healers

? Adventuring Guilds

? Royalty and Corruption

? Angels and Demons

? Vampires and Hunters

? Doll Makers and Dolls

? Cursed Circuses

? Saving the World

? Taking over the World

? Rebellions

? Elementals

? Sins and Virtues

? Androids and Humans

? Ghosts and Humans

? Death and Humans

? Wizards and Witches

? Royalty and Bodyguards

? Magic Boys and Magic Girls

? Good vs Evil

? Dreams and Nightmares

? Time Travel

? Apocalypse

? MMORPG (Original)

? Experiments

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi.

I'd love to RP with yah.

I've got some RP behind experience myself, I've done RP on a game called AO before and I RP'ed in Serious Gmod servers. I'm on this site for a month.

AO? As in Atlantica Online? Haha, if so, man I have some great memories of that game.

Thank you for taking interest! C: Is there anything in particular you're interested in RPing?

[QUOTE="cute little creep]

AO? As in Atlantica Online? Haha, if so, man I have some great memories of that game.

Thank you for taking interest! C: Is there anything in particular you're interested in RPing?

[/QUOTE]
AO is Attorney Online. A game where you Roleplay different Cases in a Court. Evidence and Files are provided. Lately the game lost lots of interest, which is a shame because it's cool. Just like in AOL, you describe actions with **

Not really anything particular. I do like most of the stuff on the list. I do like a few things above others myself. I like the stuff from this list:

• Fantasy
  • Futuristic, especially Star Wars.
  • Undertale <3 (Because it makes me filled Determined.)
  • Hellsing and all kinds of Supernatural stuff.
  • Anything Mafia\Gang-related.

Ah, I've heard of it but never played it.

Hm, I don't do most fandoms and honestly, I don't know any of the fandoms on your list.

So I would be up for something relating to fantasy or mafia. Or...fantasy mafia. I don't know.

//shot

Ah, I've heard of it but never played it.

Hm, I don't do most fandoms and honestly, I don't know any of the fandoms on your list.

So I would be up for something relating to fantasy or mafia. Or...fantasy mafia. I don't know.

//shot

[/QUOTE]
That's a shame. Undertale is a great game. Well, I guess we can do either Mafia or Fantasy.

Which do you prefer?

I tried Undertale but I just couldn't get into it. Sorry!

Um. I suppose right now I wouldn't mind coming up with a fantasy idea.

Do you want... Medieval? Modern? Futuristic?

Heavy fantasy, light fantasy?

I tried Undertale but I just couldn't get into it. Sorry!

Um. I suppose right now I wouldn't mind coming up with a fantasy idea.

Do you want... Medieval? Modern? Futuristic?

Heavy fantasy, light fantasy?

[/QUOTE]
I really don't have an idea. I never was good at Fantasy, but I always liked it. I think you should choose xD .

how rare to see another user from gaia. suffice to say, you have a lovely thread and I would love to a one x one with you. I don't main playing the male role so I have no issue with that, and yes I am indeed am over the age of eighteen. my only downside despite being active I can be busy, so do excuse me if I unable to post on certain times, but life does come first.

I've cut down to what liked or is rather fond of:

High Fantasy - always lmao, and I had to tab the rest

no slide
FANTASY ONLY LMAO

→ Modern

→ Medieval

→ Future

→ Light Fantasy

→ High Fantasy

→ Dragons and Riders

→ Warriors and Healers

→ Adventuring Guilds

→ Royalty and Corruption

→ Angels and Demons

→ Doll Makers and Dolls

→ Cursed Circuses

→ Saving the World

→ Taking over the World

→ Rebellions

→ Elementals

→ Sins and Virtues

→ Androids and Humans

→ Ghosts and Humans (depends on the lore behind the so call ghost)

→ Death and Human

→ Wizards and Witches

→ Royalty and Bodyguards

→ Magic Boys and Magic Girls

→ Good vs Evil

→ Dreams and Nightmares

→ Time Travel

→ MMORPG (Original)

→ Experiments

Hey there! I know, I was really surprised to find out that coming from Gaia I was somewhat of an oddity here haha.

I would love to do some high fantasy with you. I'm thinking perhaps get that adventuring guild in there and tell tales all about their wild romps to try and find treasures and troubles?

Something light hearted and fun but with plenty of dragons, beasts, caves, and plunders.

Huh. So far it kind of seems like, to me, that a good majority of the people here don't like taking control and coming up with ideas.

They all want one person to do it...

oh I'm down for a band of misfit, basically trying to live day by day through looting (because who doesn't), going on quests, and fighting loads of enemies. so basic mayhem between the guild? I don't mind that. maybe we can double or at least start off with a pair and the gang soon expands or some sort. just tossing up ideas for now since you want something simple. totally down for dragons however. especially if one of our characters wanted to tame a dragon haha.

I'm always up for a good old fashioned romp through a fantasy land, beating up any misfortunate "evil" minion/creature that Is unlucky enough to get in our way. Plus I could always do for more world building. Absolutely love coming up with the ideas and building the setting from the ground up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back