• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ˏˋ°•*⁀➷𝑂𝑁𝐸 𝑋 𝑂𝑁𝐸 𝑆𝐸𝐴𝑅𝐶𝐻 - ,,✎ (fandom + original)

eveningfall

𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔫 𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔞 𝔭𝔬𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔯𝔢𝔢
Roleplay Type(s)
✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

welcome,

to start off, a little bit about me. i am over 18 years old and have been roleplaying for a very long time. it is my passion. while i am online often enough, i can be slow to reply. i do love chatting in ooc, and see roleplaying as a method to developing friendships. i do really like brainstorming, goofing off, and sharing playlists ect.

with me, you can expect:
∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒 varying replies, but i range from 2 paragraphs to multiple paragraphs that can be 'wordy'. i match what i am given, write settings/mood, and will also write more if im hyped.
∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒 will play multiple characters willingly. i will double, triple, or quadruple, though if more additional characters show up, they'll likely be plot pieces/NPCs.
∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒
romance is not my main focus. i prefer plot/character development, but i am not opposed to it. if i ever do romances, i like them slowburn. really really slowburn.
∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒 i will attempt to be very communicative and prompt whenever possible. i will not typically ghost someone.
∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒i will play many types of characters. male, female, non-binary, you name it.
∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒 i prefer no NSFW in my roleplays, and will keep it that way.

what i am looking for:
∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒 that you are over the age of 18.
∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒 can write more than three sentences per reply.
∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒 is willing to communicate and plot away.

⍣ ೋ𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦;;

fandom in particular, i largely prefer to do AUs and play original characters. this is my own preference due to a lack of knowledge and confidence i might have in playing a canon character. you can ask if i would be willing to play them, but the answer is usually no. if something is in blue, i have great interest in it. if something is in green, my brain is hardwired to forever be fixated on that particular thing.

ANIME&&MANGA: DIGIMON, POKEMON, JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURES, INUYASHA, VAMPIRE KNIGHT, WOLF'S RAIN, YU-GI-OH, CLAYMORE, SERIAL EXPERIMENTS LAIN (?), NARUTO, DRAGON BALL Z

VIDEOGAMES&&OTHER: DRAGON'S DOGMA, DARK SOULS, THE WITCHER, DRAGON'S AGE, THE BLACK COMPANY, THE LEGACY OF KAIN/SOUL REAVER, THIEF, ALIEN, TERMINATOR, THE THING(?), MORTAL KOMBAT, DARKSTALKERS, TES, VA11-E HALL- A, MASS EFFECT, SILENT HILL, WORLD OF HORROR, MONSTER HUNTER

⍣ ೋ𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥;;

you will have to forgive me, but because my original listing can get very diverse, it's a bit of a mess until i can figure out how to organize it better. can also mix and match many of these.

FANTASY, HIGH FANTASY, DARK FANTASY, SUPERNATURAL, EXPERIMENTS, DRAGONS (IN FOCUS OF), ELVES (IN FOCUS OF), VAMPIRES (IN FOCUS OF), CRYPTIDS (IN FOCUS OF), PARANORMAL INVESTIGATORS, COSMIC HORROR, LOVECRAFT-IAN, ANGELS/DEMONS/EXORCISTS, SLICE OF LIFE, ARRANGED MARRIAGES, SCI-FI, CYBERPUNK, SPACE EXPLORATION, PSYCHOLOGICAL, POST-APOCALYPTIC, ZOMBIES, MUTANTS, SUPERHUMANS, PIRATES, MAFIA, ACADEMY, OCCULT, MYSTERY, SUPER HEROS/VILLAINS, MYTHOLOGICAL

¡! ❞ thank you for taking the time to at least read this! message me if anything interests you. hope to hear from you soon
✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

Last edited:
*ੈ✩‧₊˚Shift up + A fandom added.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚Shift up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back