• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom /ᐢ⑅ᐢ\ ♡ ₊˚ ꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ ♡‧₊˚ ♡ ./づ~ :¨·.·¨: ₊˚ `·..·‘ ₊˚ ♡ Maybe you're my love? (Oc x canon ouran search)

ninjazrule

Pokemon Master
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
ouran high school host club GIF
Hello all!

I am Nin I'm 28F she/her pronouns and I am looking for an ouran rp partner! it's been like forever since i've actually done an ouran rp and I'd really like to give it a try.

so lets start with ABOUT ME:

- Other than the above obvious intro stuff, I do have some triggers so we're going to get those out of the way and while I do not plan on finding them in an ouran rp it's best to get the crap out of the way just in case someone decides they want to be an edge lord.

my triggers are: Suicide, self harm, drug abuse, child death,

some squicks (Meaning they're not quite triggers but I need you to warn me ahead of time if you plan on putting this into the rp) being trampled, needles, asthma attcks, anxiety/panic attacks, medical procedures (like if you just want to say "x Got surgery" that's fine but if you start describing bones and blood, acting out the whole procedure I'm going to hurl and you won't hear from me again.)

- I've spent a long time indulging other people and not getting the same in return and it really is disappointing, so I usually prefer to be the only oc. however I can be persuaded to double. I promise i'm usually a really flexible person but sometimes i just want indulge a little in my own shit you know?

- I love all the cliche tropes that come with Shojo and romance rps. So hit me with your arranged marriages, Barista x Customer, whatevers I am a SAP for this stuff!! if we can plot something fun like this as long as i'm not the only person putting in all the effort into the plotting (That's another thing that frustrates me) seriously go for it! this includes AUs to an extent

- I work 2 jobs and go to school online, i struggle with anxiety and depression so I will reply to you but sometimes it'll take about a week so at MINIMUM you will hear from me twice a week.

- I love OOC chatter, I want people to talk to me and be friends HOWEVER I also hate discord so please don't ask.

- I'm Bisexual so I can do F/M, M/M and F/F relationships just hit me.

- on that note! I prefer to rp through PMs, Threads, Gdocs or Email.

ABOUT YOU

- must be 18+ seriously. I'm old in the rp world and I used to work for a school it's just creepy to me. Please respect this boundary

- Shares your age, triggers if any, whatever else I need to know about you and put your favorite emoji in the first message you send me. Just so I know you've read this far, it's nice and if you don't that's fine but I will be asking these questions afterwards.

- Do not reply to this thread

- writes in 3rd person with decent spelling/grammar and can either match or exceed my writing, I typically write anywhere from two to five paragraphs depending on how into the rp I am honestly.

- Be willing to play side characters, I don't want all the job to fall on me

Now we've come to the fun part!

Who I am looking for: primarily I would love Tamaki, Kyoya or Haruhi. I'm open to any of the other characters really but they're my top three. If we're doubling and you want one of them cool i'll do my best to play them.

PLOTLETS THAT I LOVE

arranged marriages - Ouran has already shown us that this is a thing that happens among the elite, so having one that potentially works is an idea that I absolutely adore!

Coffee shop/bakery/flower shop/etc - a host falling for a commoner (That's not haruhi) OH the scandal! or perhaps one of our beloved hosts has lost their family's money and in order to keep face has gotten an after school job to keep up tuition costs and someone finds out/helps them? Maybe they fall for one of their co workers?

Protection program - Perhaps one of our hosts accidentally witnessed something shady and their life is now in danger? It's incredible because now they have to go to a COMMONER SCHOOL and do commoner things, oh the scandal if anyone found out! XD ((i'm having WAY to much fun writing these)) but thankfully they've got their commoner friend/guard that will help them blend in (as much as a host can, could also reverse commoner now has to hide in prissy private school)

Lovely (Lobelia) Ladies - a host falling for a lobelia academy girl? One of their sworn enemies? Well technically it's just the drama club that's their enemy but still! such a forbidden romance might tear the host club apart right?

That's all I've got so far, I'll be sure to add more when I can think of them. Hit me with your plots and AUs too!! <3

🌺 See you soon 🌺

ouran high school host club cute boys GIF by Funimation

ouran high school host club GIF
Hello all!

I am Nin I'm 28F she/her pronouns and I am looking for an ouran rp partner! it's been like forever since i've actually done an ouran rp and I'd really like to give it a try.

so lets start with ABOUT ME:

- Other than the above obvious intro stuff, I do have some triggers so we're going to get those out of the way and while I do not plan on finding them in an ouran rp it's best to get the crap out of the way just in case someone decides they want to be an edge lord.

my triggers are: Suicide, self harm, drug abuse, child death,

some squicks (Meaning they're not quite triggers but I need you to warn me ahead of time if you plan on putting this into the rp) being trampled, needles, asthma attcks, anxiety/panic attacks, medical procedures (like if you just want to say "x Got surgery" that's fine but if you start describing bones and blood, acting out the whole procedure I'm going to hurl and you won't hear from me again.)

- I've spent a long time indulging other people and not getting the same in return and it really is disappointing, so I usually prefer to be the only oc. however I can be persuaded to double. I promise i'm usually a really flexible person but sometimes i just want indulge a little in my own shit you know?

- I love all the cliche tropes that come with Shojo and romance rps. So hit me with your arranged marriages, Barista x Customer, whatevers I am a SAP for this stuff!! if we can plot something fun like this as long as i'm not the only person putting in all the effort into the plotting (That's another thing that frustrates me) seriously go for it! this includes AUs to an extent

- I work 2 jobs and go to school online, i struggle with anxiety and depression so I will reply to you but sometimes it'll take about a week so at MINIMUM you will hear from me twice a week.

- I love OOC chatter, I want people to talk to me and be friends HOWEVER I also hate discord so please don't ask.

- I'm Bisexual so I can do F/M, M/M and F/F relationships just hit me.

- on that note! I prefer to rp through PMs, Threads, Gdocs or Email.

ABOUT YOU

- must be 18+ seriously. I'm old in the rp world and I used to work for a school it's just creepy to me. Please respect this boundary

- Shares your age, triggers if any, whatever else I need to know about you and put your favorite emoji in the first message you send me. Just so I know you've read this far, it's nice and if you don't that's fine but I will be asking these questions afterwards.

- Do not reply to this thread

- writes in 3rd person with decent spelling/grammar and can either match or exceed my writing, I typically write anywhere from two to five paragraphs depending on how into the rp I am honestly.

- Be willing to play side characters, I don't want all the job to fall on me

Now we've come to the fun part!

Who I am looking for: primarily I would love Tamaki, Kyoya or Haruhi. I'm open to any of the other characters really but they're my top three. If we're doubling and you want one of them cool i'll do my best to play them.

PLOTLETS THAT I LOVE

arranged marriages - Ouran has already shown us that this is a thing that happens among the elite, so having one that potentially works is an idea that I absolutely adore!

Coffee shop/bakery/flower shop/etc - a host falling for a commoner (That's not haruhi) OH the scandal! or perhaps one of our beloved hosts has lost their family's money and in order to keep face has gotten an after school job to keep up tuition costs and someone finds out/helps them? Maybe they fall for one of their co workers?

Protection program - Perhaps one of our hosts accidentally witnessed something shady and their life is now in danger? It's incredible because now they have to go to a COMMONER SCHOOL and do commoner things, oh the scandal if anyone found out! XD ((i'm having WAY to much fun writing these)) but thankfully they've got their commoner friend/guard that will help them blend in (as much as a host can, could also reverse commoner now has to hide in prissy private school)

Lovely (Lobelia) Ladies - a host falling for a lobelia academy girl? One of their sworn enemies? Well technically it's just the drama club that's their enemy but still! such a forbidden romance might tear the host club apart right?

That's all I've got so far, I'll be sure to add more when I can think of them. Hit me with your plots and AUs too!! <3

🌺 See you soon 🌺

ouran high school host club cute boys GIF by Funimation

<3 Super interested in this! Let me start out by introducing myself. My name is Hime, I am 24 years old and have been roleplaying for over 10+ years now. My pronouns are they/them but I am not opposed to she/her he/him as well! I am a huge Ouran high school fan and grew up with the anime during my childhood.
It's incredibly hard finding folks who are still into roleplaying this! so it feels a little bit like a gift finding your thread.
A little bit about how I roleplay before I ask to PM you! Since I am incredibly in love with the fandom I would ask if we could double up, upon reading I see you have been putting most of the work into doubles when doing so, but I assure you I am a huge fan of reciprocation!
We can discuss plot work Via dm, I would love to play any romantic interest that best suits your Favor. I believe mine are both the Twins but if they are your favorite I will gladly change <3 that! I can play as more than one Love interest or just one if that suits your tastes. I am very big on adding npcs to the story as well, I usually use discord to organize this sort of thing but if you are not comfortable exchanging such we can keep it here and figure out organization as it goes!

My triggers include: Heavily described SA, I am not big on grotesque descriptions on blood and gore, Its not a trigger but definitely not something I would, heavily go into detail on.

I tend to respond 2-3 paragraphs or more! but I struggle a bit due to my dyslexia <3 so please be patient.
I have writing prompts if you would like to read those, as well.
I tend to reply fast depending on my schedule for that week. Sometimes I can respond 2-5 times a week to twice every two weeks.
I do not pressure the other person if their response time is Farley long, we all have stuff to deal with and that's ok!

I am also Ghost friendly meaning I wont take offense if you just up and never respond.

From Memory I am very good at roleplay Tamaki Kyoya, and Mori, but If needed I can improve <3 on others.

If you are interested let me know! I can dm you or we can talk here.

th.jpg

Last edited:
<3 Super interested in this! Let me start out by introducing myself. My name is Hime, I am 24 years old and have been roleplaying for over 10+ years now. My pronouns are they/them but I am not opposed to she/her he/him as well! I am a huge Ouran high school fan and grew up with the anime during my childhood.
It's incredibly hard finding folks who are still into roleplaying this! so it feels a little bit like a gift finding your thread.
A little bit about how I roleplay before I ask to PM you! Since I am incredibly in love with the fandom I would ask if we could double up, upon reading I see you have been putting most of the work into doubles when doing so, but I assure you I am a huge fan of reciprocation!
We can discuss plot work Via dm, I would love to play any romantic interest that best suits your Favor. I believe mine are both the Twins but if they are your favorite I will gladly change <3 that! I can play as more than one Love interest or just one if that suits your tastes. I am very big on adding npcs to the story as well, I usually use discord to organize this sort of thing but if you are not comfortable exchanging such we can keep it here and figure out organization as it goes!

My triggers include: Heavily described SA, I am not big on grotesque descriptions on blood and gore, Its not a trigger but definitely not something I would, heavily go into detail on.

I tend to respond 2-3 paragraphs or more! but I struggle a bit due to my dyslexia <3 so please be patient.
I have writing prompts if you would like to read those, as well.
I tend to reply fast depending on my schedule for that week. Sometimes I can respond 2-5 times a week to twice every two weeks.
I do not pressure the other person if their response time is Farley long, we all have stuff to deal with and that's ok!

I am also Ghost friendly meaning I wont take offense if you just up and never respond.

From Memory I am very good at roleplay Tamaki Kyoya, and Mori, but If needed I can improve <3 on others.

If you are interested let me know! I can dm you or we can talk here.

View attachment 1075308
Hello, I'm interested in both of yours. However, I really enjoy doubling and having multiple OCs.

I can play Kyoya, Tamaki, Hikaru, and Kaoru. I have no issues with other orientations either.

Hello, I'm interested in both of yours. However, I really enjoy doubling and having multiple OCs.

I can play Kyoya, Tamaki, Hikaru, and Kaoru. I have no issues with other orientations either.
Hi hi! I’d be down to rp something with you if you’re looking! I adore doubling and actually had an idea involving multiple OCs and such if it would interest you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back