• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy 『 お か え り! 』『 welcome home! 』[ OOC ]

Main
Here
Characters
Here

RANGYOKU

海の響をなつかしむ

OUT-OF-CHARACTER​

Here you may discuss the roleplay, characters, relationships and so forth, or just chat all-around.​

design by Fable Fable

Last edited:
Alright, I'll do the honours, RI.a RI.a , would you be interested in estabilishing a relationship between our characters, since mine will be a human "outsider"? Once you have an idea about what to do with your heir, of course.

Alright, I'll do the honours, RI.a RI.a , would you be interested in estabilishing a relationship between our characters, since mine will be a human "outsider"? Once you have an idea about what to do with your heir, of course.
Yes of course! Would your human also be gifted to see yokais and etc?

Yes of course! Would your human also be gifted to see yokais and etc?
Thank you! No, no, they'll be a full outsider, if anything I might just make them have an interest in the supernatural and whatnot.

I thought it would be a fun scenario to have the heir invite them over over one time and have all the family members panic as a result.

Thank you! No, no, they'll be a full outsider, if anything I might just make them have an interest in the supernatural and whatnot.

I thought it would be a fun scenario to have the heir invite them over over one time and have all the family members panic as a result.
Hahaha sounds good! I'm thinking your character might be thier only human friend for now then!

RI.a RI.a RANGYOKU RANGYOKU do either of you have an idea for how popular/ visited/ well maintained the shrine is?
Hmm.. If it's a shrine for Ameterasu (quoting from Main thread), then I would say it's quite popular?

Also, would love to hear how you want our character relationship to be (:
Was thinking the heir's father abandoned the family (he couldn't see yokais), leaving the mother to care for child and shrine. But she fell sick soon after? What do you think?

Hmm.. If it's a shrine for Ameterasu (quoting from Main thread), then I would say it's quite popular?

Also, would love to hear how you want our character relationship to be (:
Was thinking the heir's father abandoned the family (he couldn't see yokais), leaving the mother to care for child and shrine. But she fell sick soon after? What do you think?
Ooo that could be interesting. Right now what I'm thinking for my guy is someone who kinda has a permanent poker face but a lot of emotion. He'd also be totally the type to talk down on the father, and talk up her mother a lot as he'd never want her to forget either of them.

Ooo that could be interesting. Right now what I'm thinking for my guy is someone who kinda has a permanent poker face but a lot of emotion. He'd also be totally the type to talk down on the father, and talk up her mother a lot as he'd never want her to forget either of them.
I like him already hahaha Let me know if you want to tweak/add anything about the parents or their history.
I'll post a WIP for my CS soon. It's getting pretty late and I've got work tomorrow.

I like him already hahaha Let me know if you want to tweak/add anything about the parents or their history.
I'll post a WIP for my CS soon. It's getting pretty late and I've got work tomorrow.
Ah no worries I'll likely stick to his far back history of the shrine then and hold off on posting the recent until I make sure it fits well :3
After all a hundreds of year old yokai has plenty of time to solidify before she's even born

Hahaha sounds good! I'm thinking your character might be thier only human friend for now then!
Wow, my character is certainly a privileged one, hahaha. I like it already.

RI.a RI.a RANGYOKU RANGYOKU do either of you have an idea for how popular/ visited/ well maintained the shrine is?
I'd say it is fairly popular, yes, given it worshipping a popular goddess, as RI.a pointed out, but the family would be the one in charge of keeping well-maintained. Given the strong presence of yōkai at the shrine, I imagine the heir could not really look into finding more people to aid her with her duties so the familiars would eventually come to step up to do so.

Are we allowed to post our CS's now? I accidentally did earlier and then deleted it lol
Of course, w.i.p. or not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back