• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern • caмp eden •

Ravenclaw

Camp Eden
Character Sheet

Camp Eden: an 8-week camp in Middle of Nowhere Maine. Cabins, canteen, lake, zipline, hiking, woods, and the like. Except this is not a kid camp. This is for 16+ year olds, and the adult counselors mostly turn a blind eye to whatever's going on.

Some have a history; some are new. Some know each other during the year, but the unspoken rule is that what happens at camp, stays at camp. No romance can last more than two months. No contact information can be exchanged. Camp is where these teens can come together, form a group, be themselves without the stress of their community and peers looking on, and relax.

Reply if you'd be interested! This could be a typical slice of life summer camp RP, or it could get more serious. Romance, friendship, drama, angst—whatever we all decide! It's fairly open-ended right now.

Links

Last edited:
That makes sense. If the Summer Job one gets enough interest and you end up needing another person, I am available to join that one as well!

Feel free to tag me in and/or keep me updated about any roleplays

Interested my fellow rper
Interested!
I'm interested (:
Interested
interested!
Interested :)
That makes sense. If the Summer Job one gets enough interest and you end up needing another person, I am available to join that one as well!

Feel free to tag me in and/or keep me updated about any roleplays
CS here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back