• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ~NYU~

"Purple. Without a doubt," Zoe said with a wide smile as she thought carefully about a question. "Favorite movie?" She asked so she would know what to find if they ever had a date night in.

"Nice." Adam smiles and listens to her question, "I know this may seem a bit stupid, but the movie halloween, I don't know why, I just love it." Adam laughs a bit, "Just like horror movies I suppose." Adam says with his held high, acting proud with himself, "Favorite type of flowers?" He asks, wanting to know just incase if he does ever ask her out, which he is dying to.

Zoe giggled at his choice and nodded. "I'm not judging. I love the Nightmare Before Christmas," she said with a giggle before thinking about flowers. "I think it's a tie. Type is a rose, definitely, but when it comes to colors, I can't choose between red roses or yellow roses with red tips," she said with a smile. "Favorite food?"

"The Nightmare before Christmas is amazing," Adam laughs and then smirks, "Interesting, I'll keep that in mind. Oh, and ribs, its messy but its so fucking good." Adam thinks for a moment, "Favorite book?"

Zoe raised an eyebrow at his choice and smirked a bit. "I know what I'm cooking you tonight then," she said with a smirk as she winked at him. "My mother taught me how to cook and I have to say, I make some damn good ribs," she said before thinking. "I'm not sure exactly...probably Moby Dick because its based on a true story. Or Romeo and Juliette," she said with a wide grin. "Have you ever been in love?" She asked suddenly, unsure of where the question came from. "Sorry if that's too personal..."

Last edited by a moderator:
"A women that can cook." Adam raised his glass, "I will be honored to eat your food, completely honored." Adam then grinned, "Ah yes, the classic tale of Romeo and Juliette where they both end up dead." Adam chuckles, "I hope that doesn't happen to us..."

"I love my life took much to die," Zoe said with a laugh, smiling when their food and drinks came. "Thank you," she said to the woman before pouring syrup on her waffles and taking a bite, waiting on Adam to answer.

"Thank you, miss." Adam said politely to the waitress as she walked away. Once Zoe was done using the syrup Adam then used it and poured it on his pancakes, cutting them up and then taking a bite of it.

"Good, I like my life too." He says with a smile.​

"You still haven't answered. "Have you ever been in love?" She asked as she leaned on her hands, taking another bite of her food as she looked at him a bit nervously, beginning to wonder if it was over the line.

Adam sighed thinking about his last real girlfriend, Lisa. He's not sure if he should tell Zoe about Lisa but he does, only a little bit, "Once..." Adam says remembering the night finding Lisa cheating on him, "It was a while ago though, its done with, haven't talked to her ever since."

Zoe could tell that she had hit a soft spot and froze eating as she widened her eyes a bit. "Oh, I'm sorry...I didn't mean to bring up anything," she said softly, looking down nervously as she set her fork down and steadied her breathing. "Sorry...."

Adam gives Zoe a reassuring smile and shrugs, "Its fine, it was the past... Its over with now." Adam decided to quickly change the subject, "Least favorite dessert?" Adam grins, trying to lighten the mood.

Zoe hesitated, slightly curious as to what happened with his ex, but decided not to say anything. "Umm....anything with coconut," she said with a shrug. "You can't really make me choose a whole desert because I love so many," she said with a laugh. "Most embarrassing moment?"

"Thats your opinion on cocoanut, my opinion is better though." Adam says jokingly. He then nods, "True, desserts are amazing. Hm... Most embarrassing moment.. Well... There was this one time in 8th grade I had a boner during a presentation in class." Adam thinks for something to ask, "Worst thing you've ever done?"

Zoe blushed wildly at the sound of his most embarrassing moment before thinking of a reasonable answer. "The worst thing I've ever done? Behavior wise, snuck into a hotel and slept with someone in the pool room, but it was also the best thing I've ever done," she said with a small smile, winking at him. "Favorite band?" She asked with a tilted head.

Adam smiled a bit, thinking about the other night. Adam nods, "Favorite band... Hmm, have to say Arctic Monkeys. I love the lead singers voice. I find it a bit different I would have to say." He continues to smile, "Favorite song?"

Zoe nodded in agreement as she thought carefully. There were so many songs to choose from. "Careless Whisper by Seether. I love playing the guitar part," she said with a wide smile, deciding she had made a good decision. "Umm favorite cake?"

"The guitar part is really good." Smiling in agreement then thinks, "Cookie cake. I know its childish, but danm is it good, with all those little chocolate pieces and the chewiness of the cookie." Adam took a bite of his pancakes and then swallowed, "Longest friendship you've ever shared with someone?"

Zoe thought about this one. It was rather difficult until she actually thought about it. "My brother. we've been best friends since before we moved. I know it seems a bit cheesy, but I can talk to him about anything," she said with a shrug as she looked at him.

Adam smiled, "I don't think its cheesy. I actually think its sweet." Adam put down his fork, "I've always wanted a brother or a sister to be that close with, so be happy you have someone like that for you." He smiled once again then took another bite of the pancakes.

Zoe shrugged slightly as she smiled. "Well now I have another man in my life and I'm not even sure he's left Olivia's side since he took her to bed last night," she said with a small smile.

Adam smiled and took her hand that was on the table and entwined his fingers with hers, "I'm glad to be that man... Well at least I hope I am..."

Zoe looked down at her hand as he intertwined their fingers before looking back up at him. "You might be, but keep in mind, you're not my boyfriend yet," She said with a smile, subtly hinting that she did indeed want him to ask her out and soon. She had to admit, she thought the previous night was going to be a one night stand, but she had fallen for this man. Hard and fast.

"Yet," Adam winked, "Remember that word, 'yet'." He smirked, "I would ask you out now but I feel like you would of expected me to ask that. But nope, its going to be completely unexpected."

"Yet. But you are saying you will, eventually," Zoe said with a wide smile as she giggled softly, unable to hide her blush no matter how hard she tried. "That makes me happy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back