• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ~NYU~

Adam smiled and laughed a bit, "Good." He kissed her hand gently and then looked back up, "Have anything to do after this?"

(I'm going to go to bed now, I'm really tired. Goodnight.)​

((Hey sorry I haven't been active today, I was spending time with my boyfriend and we had a date night. I'll be better tomorrow.))

Andrew can't help but look at her, showing no shame in not averting his eyes. "Oh stop it, get in loser." He grins then splashes her. "If you don't get in i'll come get you, and that mean we'll be touching skin to skin." He quickly rethinks his words, "not like it hasn't happened before." Andrew dips his hair in to wet it, which he quickly regretted. The wind just made it even more chilly.

@XxKaraxX

Olivia smiled when he stood up. The tone of voice he had about the text made her confused as to why he sounded so- unsure. They finally reached class a few minutes later; Olivia took the back seat. She never liked the feeling of attention in her, and thats one thing she liked about college: you could have more freedom as to where you sat.

@JaneXJeff

Zoe shook her head as she took another note of her food. "Not until class," she said with a grin and kissed his own hand gently.

@XxKaraxX

(Goodnight!)

Nick smiled as he walked with her to class, following her to the back and sitting down in the seat beside her. Glancing over at Olivia, he couldn't help but stare as he watched her with a small smile. Yep. He was falling. She was absolutely perfect and he was falling for her.

She could see his stares through the cornee of her eye, although it didn't bother her at all. She wasn't one to open herself up so much to someone, but after his kind gesture at the party it's like they already knew eachother. Her phone buzzes again, making her look down at it. The message read, "How were the shots? I call them, 'Spiked'." Her heart sank at the thought that whoever did this to her was contacting.

@JaneXJeff

Dakota couldn't help but burst out laughing at what Andrew said, she usually can control it but right now she can't, "Stop splashing me!" She yells playfully as she steps a bit more into the water until she's fully in, "Oy." Dakota was cold, but that wasn't going to make her get out of the water.

She then swam over to Andrew and splashed him in the face, "Revenge." She then thought for a moment, "Not really good revenge..." She shrugged and splashed him again. @BasicallyMe

Adam smiled, "Well..." He thought for a moment, "Is there anything you feel like doing?" He asks then takes a bite of his pancakes. @JaneXJeff

Nick looked over at Olivia to see her checking her phone, noticing the change in her expression. "Liv? What's wrong?" He asked, concern filling his voice as he turned his full attention to her.

@BasicallyMe

Zoe thought about it carefully and smirked. "We could either stay in and watch movies or skip completely and go to the beach. Your choice," she told Adam with a raised eyebrow.

@XxKaraxX

Its a beautiful day with a beautiful girl living it, so why not the beach?" Adam smiles and finishes his last bite of his pancakes.

"I just need to get a bathing suit. I never saw a need for one so I don't have one," she told him truthfully as she finished off her food and her drink. "If that's okay with you," she told him with a smile.

"Thats perfectly fine, pick whatever store and I'll take you," Adam says with a cheeky smile then takes a sip of his water.

"Forever 21 has some really cute bathing suits. I'm sure I can find something there," she told Adam with a wide grin as she stood and walked over to him, placing a gentle kiss on his lips. "Something to impress you at least..."

Andrew laughs and shakes his head. "You suck at revenge obviously." After they swim around for a while, he gets out and throws on his bottoms. "I love these woods. They're beautiful. It's going to take a lot for me to leave this place next school year." Andrew would normally never talk about these types of things, just because in his mind they were too girly. He checks the time on his phone then looks back to Dakota, "Let's go back to the dorm, we can grab some lunch or dinner." (Don't know what time it is lol)

@XxKaraxX

Olivia pulls up the text and flashes it to Nick. "This person is texting me, claiming to have spiked my drink. No one else knows about what happened, so it can't be a prank." She takes her phone back after Nick reads it and sighs. "This is just great. Now I have some creep trying to get in my pants."

@JaneXJeff

Nick read the message closely, his eyes hardening and his body tensing up as he looked back up at her. "This isn't just some creep. This is someone that knows what he's doing and wants to see you tortured," he said as he placed a hand on her shoulder. "My father is a lawyer, he knows people that can trace phone numbers. We can put an end to this quickly if you'd like," he said softly.

@BasicallyMe

"I would like that," She pauses for a moment and shakes her head, "but I can't do that. I am just starting my assistant training at the hospital, I can't have drama or that kind of attention drawn to me." She smiles and reaches over to rest her hand on his shoulder. "But thank you. I will continue to tell you if he's bothering me. Or she, whoever this is." Olivia smiles slightly and turns her attention to the front of the class where the professor was still explaining things about his class and math.

After time had passed, there were only a few minutes left and her phone buzzed again, this time it was just a reminder of the hospital job. She hated the rush of adrenaline that now made an appearance every time her phone goes off.

@JaneXJeff

Nick hesitated for a moment before nodding. "Please do," he said quietly before offering a smile and turning his attention to the professor. He knew this wasn't okay and that he should do something, but he understood where she was coming from. And he didn't want to make her upset by going behind her back. Near the end of class, he had resorted to drawing, simply listening to the professor.

After the professor dismissed them, Olivia looked over to Nick. "Hey I actually have some time between going to the hospital shift. Want to come to my dorm and hang out for a while?" She stood up and packed away all of her things neatly back into her bag, just as they were before. "We can talk and drink some.. water." She grins and waits for his answer, catching herself hoping it would be a yes.

@JaneXJeff

Nick slid his sketchbook back into his bag and stood up, smiling softly as he nodded. "Only water and soda though," he told her, taking her arm and heading out of the room in a comfortable silence.

"Yes, I know." Once they both reach her dorm, she opens the door and walks in.

"Hey sugar!" Her dad stands and walks over to her, but stops seeing Nick.

"I decided to come and wish you well on the second day for two reasons: one is that I miss you, and two is because it's your first day of classes." He smiles widely and finally wraps her in a hug. "So uhm, who's this sweetie?" Her dad's expression turns back to normal whilst looking towards Nick.

Olivia jumps at the sudden familiar voice, then everything happened fast, "Uhm, this is Nick. He's a new.. friend I made." She smiles and watches as her dad examines him. Something was different though, he smelled like alcohol, but he doesn't drink.

@JaneXJeff

((Going out to eat for my brother's birthday. My replies might be slow if I decide to answer off of my phone.))

Nick followed Olivia to her dorm and stopped at the man when he stood and hugged her. So that was her father. Hearing her explanation, Nick offered. Genuine smile as he held out his hand for the man to shake. "Bonjour, sir. It's nice to meet you," he said confidently.

@BasicallyMe

"Woah, he's French?" Her dad busts out laughing at nothing then shakes Nick's hand. "Nice to meet you french fry."

"Dad what the hell?"

"It wad a joke, calm down. We agreed no boys in your dorm before you came back here anyway."

Olvia closed her eyes, "dad.. I'm not a child anymore." She smiles at him sincerely then turns to Nick and whispers, "I'm sorry, he's drunk. He's never like this. Mostly because he doesn't drink. Well, used to not drink."

@JaneXJeff

Nick laughed ever so slightly, not really being keen on being called French fry. Looking to Olivia, he nodded a bit. "I can smell it. And don't worry. I've been called much worse," he said truthfully as he looked back to the man with a smile. "I'm just a friend, sir."

"Yeah," she calms down now that she knows Nick isn't a short fuse. "Well, dad, Nick and I were planning on hanging out until I go work my shift so-"

"What? You can have plenty of time with him, why can't we go do something."

"Quite frankly I don't want to go anywhere with you drunk."

His expression fades to nothing and as quick as you could see it happen, he pushed Olivia onto the floor; her landing into the coffee table and breaking it.

@JaneXJeff

Nick watched carefully, able to tell that something wasn't right. Just before he could register what had happen, she hit the coffee table and Nick had knocked him down, landing punch after punch to his face until he was sure the man was too dazed to fight back. Quickly moving over to Olivia, he gently lifted her from the broken glass, making sure not to cut her, and moved her to the bed before looking to the man in disgust. He wer a washcloth and placed it on one of the larger cuts before picking her up once more and hurrying out the door, making his way to the medical room and calling for some help.

Olivia was taken by surprise at the doings of her father. He had seemed to just be spiraling, but she has no idea why. Nick helped her to the bed, and as he was leaving she covered her mouth to cough. "Oh god." Her side was aching, and as she looks down she catches a glimpse of blood on her hand from where she coughed. Olivia's eyes go wide, fearing what happened on the inside.

Her dad lays on the floor unconscious for the moment. His eyes flutter open, but he was unable to stand yet.

The medic hears Nick yelling and runs up to him, "what? What's wrong?" She tries to calm him.

@JaneXJeff

Nick turned to the medic and let out a small sigh, obviously flustered. "She...h-her father pushed her and she fell and broke the coffee table...I've got a wet washcloth on a cut on her side, but I don't know what else might be wrong..."p-please help her," he said softly, his eyes shining with worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back