• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ~NYU~

Clark Somers

Biting down on his lip shyly at Stephen's answer, he watched him get up and collect the empty glass. What he wasn't expecting was the kiss on the cheek, Clark nodded stuttering his words. "Yeah... yeah, see you soon" he said barely able to form words with how nervous he was. Moving to the door of the dorm, he turned and looked back to Stephen. But couldn't find what he wanted to say and decide to leave it as that, opening the door Clark moved out into the hall and closed the door behind him. The hallway was quiet, luckily. Not only was he leaving another guy's room in the clothes he'd worn yesterday, he was wearing the clothes he'd worn yesterday and smelt of booze. He knew it would get out sooner or later if things got serious with him and Stephen, and although Clark was out, he wasn't sure if Stephen was or wanted to be.. either way, he didn't mind... he just wanted to be with Stephen.

Moving down to his room, he opened the door and wandered inside. Quickly grabbing fresh clothes and towel, he took a shower, thinking over all that had happened. Clark brushed his teeth, changed, dried his hair with a hairdryer and styled it. Finally ready, he checked himself in the mirror.. at least he didn't look too rough. He wore a pair of light blue skinny jeans and a black and white pokadot jumper. Clark rolled up the sleeves of his jumper putting on an assortment of bracelets and one black ring, the bracelets all had meanings.. whether they were from different people or places. Sitting down on the bed put on a pair of brown boots before rummaging around for his books.

ShadedRose said:
Kenlynn was definitely not one of the nosy assholes who she always seemed to run into around campus. At least her roommate was cool and seemed sweet. "Hmm.." She thought to herself for a minute trying to come up with her usual hobbies that weren't illegal due to her age. "I used to go to the animal shelter on my free time, we had one about a block from my house. More basic 'fun' things include swimming, going for walks and the occasional bowling trip." She smiled a little and returned the question now a bit curious about her roomie as well. "What about you?"
Cris rolled her eyes and followed after him. She had seen him before and could remember his drum skills. She just assumed that that was how she recognized him and moved on. Worrying about who someone was to her was definitely not on her to-do list today. Getting up to his dorm, she went in and set his things down out of the way. It wasn't her intention to stay any longer than necessary but then he spoke to her. Looking over as he sat she shoved her hands into her pockets again. "Crystal." She said simply and noticed him gesturing for her to go sit. "No, thanks. Momma said not to sit with strangers." She grinned.

@lette
Kenlynn smiled "Well in my home town I was one of the top barrell racers, pole benders, and I was know to jump a time or to". She couldn't help but ramble a little " I have a horse names Stain, he is actually in the barn here" "My family onwed this huge farm, we had to many animals and grew so many crops" "I could spend all day running around there". She realized how much of the "country hick" she really sounded like and trailed off. "Other then that I like swimming, bowling, roller skating". She didn't wanna be to weird. "So yeah" She laughed a bit.

Nicholai laughed "Oh did she, she must not have known about me she would of told you to run screaming when she saw me". He stood up "suite yourself then, we will stand then". He took a step closer to her "So crystal, what brings you to the seventh layer of Hell?" He cocked his head to the side and grinned. The girl did look familiar, maybe at a concert or something, did he hook up with her, either way she was familiar.

Colton smiled as he finally seen the barn. He spotted his horse Tailgate and made his way over "Hey boy" He patted the horses neck. He looked around and noticed his sisters horse and a few other. "There must not be that many horse riders here" He shrugged and went off to explore the grounds and riding places.

@anyone

Erin wondered around the dorm rooms. She already put her stuff away and decided to go exploring. She laughed as people stared at her tattoos and piercings. She herd the occasional "What the hell" and "Freak". Especially from the preppy chicks walking around. I mean she can't blame them, she has her arm fully tattooed black, she gets stared at from time to time. She was walking around bored.

(@blueeyess I didn't know how to bring her in to your characters yet)

Alex Wang

Sitting alone with a book in his lap, he wrote about the sights of the stable yard. Alex had ended up here when looking for inspiration for his latest short story, although horses weren't prominent in the romantic fantasy.. he wanted to see if he could describe them and the world around them in detail. After all, two princes in a medieval setting were likely to be riding horses. Sat under a tall tree, Alex was wearing a black t-shirt, brown coat and jeans. Focused on his writing, he was oblivious to all that was going on around him.

Tate Berry

Packing up his painting utensils into a bag, then grabbing two blank canvas', he paced out of the dorm room and into the halls. Tate made way toward the art rooms and stumbled dropping his canvases on the floor, followed by the bag of paints and paint brushes.

"Damn it" he groaned, starting to pick everything up.

blueeyess said:
Clark Somers
Biting down on his lip shyly at Stephen's answer, he watched him get up and collect the empty glass. What he wasn't expecting was the kiss on the cheek, Clark nodded stuttering his words. "Yeah... yeah, see you soon" he said barely able to form words with how nervous he was. Moving to the door of the dorm, he turned and looked back to Stephen. But couldn't find what he wanted to say and decide to leave it as that, opening the door Clark moved out into the hall and closed the door behind him. The hallway was quiet, luckily. Not only was he leaving another guy's room in the clothes he'd worn yesterday, he was wearing the clothes he'd worn yesterday and smelt of booze. He knew it would get out sooner or later if things got serious with him and Stephen, and although Clark was out, he wasn't sure if Stephen was or wanted to be.. either way, he didn't mind... he just wanted to be with Stephen.

Moving down to his room, he opened the door and wandered inside. Quickly grabbing fresh clothes and towel, he took a shower, thinking over all that had happened. Clark brushed his teeth, changed, dried his hair with a hairdryer and styled it. Finally ready, he checked himself in the mirror.. at least he didn't look too rough. He wore a pair of light blue skinny jeans and a black and white pokadot jumper. Clark rolled up the sleeves of his jumper putting on an assortment of bracelets and one black ring, the bracelets all had meanings.. whether they were from different people or places. Sitting down on the bed put on a pair of brown boots before rummaging around for his books.
Hearing the door close as Clark exited, Stephen smiled at himself in the mirror. He walked from the bathroom once having his teeth brushed and hair fully dried. He styled it as usual and threw the towel onto the same pile where his clothes were laying untouched from the moment they hit the ground just before his shower. Sighing in relief that all was well, he quickly went to his bed deciding to ignore the alcohol stench and just leave it for now. He would have to clean it later but until later came, it would be okay to leave. Already having all of his clothes shoved into drawers, he reaches into the top left drawer and pulls out a wife-beater and his dark green hoodie. He pulled both over his head being careful of his hair then grabbed his phone and a binder full of paper, the only items he ever really carried on him.

Leaving his dorm and entering the hall it was an odd silence opposed to the night's booming speakers and hyped individuals. Half of those who had gone last night were probably in their or some stranger's dorm fighting a killer hangover from remembering how much everyone had to drink. The cans were practically all overflowing and he was sincerely sorry for whoever would be responsible for cleaning up the mess he had taken part in. Checking the time then going on his way, he heads for dorm number 318. It didn't take too long and once there he knocked on the door then opened it not really caring to wait out in the hall. "You ready yet?" He smirked seeing Clark looking for his books.

blueeyess said:
Alex Wang
Sitting alone with a book in his lap, he wrote about the sights of the stable yard. Alex had ended up here when looking for inspiration for his latest short story, although horses weren't prominent in the romantic fantasy.. he wanted to see if he could describe them and the world around them in detail. After all, two princes in a medieval setting were likely to be riding horses. Sat under a tall tree, Alex was wearing a black t-shirt, brown coat and jeans. Focused on his writing, he was oblivious to all that was going on around him.

Tate Berry

Packing up his painting utensils into a bag, then grabbing two blank canvas', he paced out of the dorm room and into the halls. Tate made way toward the art rooms and stumbled dropping his canvases on the floor, followed by the bag of paints and paint brushes.

"Damn it" he groaned, starting to pick everything up.
Colton was walking around the riding rink when he saw someone in the distance. He walked over to him "Hello" He tipped his hat smiling. He was used to seeing his sister sitting under a tree relaxing so it didn't surprise him there were more people like her. He noticed he was writing something.

Erin watched as paint brushes rolled out in front of her "Oh my". She looked over and picked up the paint brushes returning them to the owner "Here you go, do you need some help?" she offered.

ShadedRose said:
Hearing the door close as Clark exited, Stephen smiled at himself in the mirror. He walked from the bathroom once having his teeth brushed and hair fully dried. He styled it as usual and threw the towel onto the same pile where his clothes were laying untouched from the moment they hit the ground just before his shower. Sighing in relief that all was well, he quickly went to his bed deciding to ignore the alcohol stench and just leave it for now. He would have to clean it later but until later came, it would be okay to leave. Already having all of his clothes shoved into drawers, he reaches into the top left drawer and pulls out a wife-beater and his dark green hoodie. He pulled both over his head being careful of his hair then grabbed his phone and a binder full of paper, the only items he ever really carried on him.
Leaving his dorm and entering the hall it was an odd silence opposed to the night's booming speakers and hyped individuals. Half of those who had gone last night were probably in their or some stranger's dorm fighting a killer hangover from remembering how much everyone had to drink. The cans were practically all overflowing and he was sincerely sorry for whoever would be responsible for cleaning up the mess he had taken part in. Checking the time then going on his way, he heads for dorm number 318. It didn't take too long and once there he knocked on the door then opened it not really caring to wait out in the hall. "You ready yet?" He smirked seeing Clark looking for his books.
Clark Somers

Hearing the knock on the door, Clark turned to see it open and Stephen pop inside. "Yeah, just found my books" he chuckled grabbing; one small book, a large one and a pad of paper and a pencil case. Standing, Clark stuffed all of them into a backpack and slung it onto his back. He walked to Stephen and took a deep breath, taking the taller male's hand, he pulled him inside the empty dorm room and closed the door. "First things first" he said, a new found confidence, Clark planted a kiss on Stephen's lips. He had suggested it after all. Clark's body tingled with excitement and desire but he managed to pull away for a second, "I made a promise" he laughed, shyly.

lette said:
Colton was walking around the riding rink when he saw someone in the distance. He walked over to him "Hello" He tipped his hat smiling. He was used to seeing his sister sitting under a tree relaxing so it didn't surprise him there were more people like her. He noticed he was writing something.
Erin watched as paint brushes rolled out in front of her "Oh my". She looked over and picked up the paint brushes returning them to the owner "Here you go, do you need some help?" she offered.
Alex Wang

Surprised by the voice, Alex glanced up from his writing. "Oh, hello" he said with a soft smile wondering what the young man wanted. Alex closed the book, he liked to keep his stories to himself until they were finished.

Tate Berry

Glancing up he spotted a tattooed girl offering him the paint brushes that had tumbled from his bags, with the canvases in a pile beside him, he stood up. Tate took the brushes and stuffed them into the bag with the paints, "thank you. That's really kind of you" he said, glancing about at the other people simply walking by. Tate picked the canvases off the floor and put his sactual over his shoulder, before looking back to the girl. "I like your tats" he said, smiling, "I've only got two.. really want to get more" he said.

"Anyway.. I should probably get going" he uttered but waited for her to speak.

Alex Wang

Surprised by the voice, Alex glanced up from his writing. "Oh, hello" he said with a soft smile wondering what the young man wanted. Alex closed the book, he liked to keep his stories to himself until they were finished.

Tate Berry

Glancing up he spotted a tattooed girl offering him the paint brushes that had tumbled from his bags, with the canvases in a pile beside him, he stood up. Tate took the brushes and stuffed them into the bag with the paints, "thank you. That's really kind of you" he said, glancing about at the other people simply walking by. Tate picked the canvases off the floor and put his sactual over his shoulder, before looking back to the girl. "I like your tats" he said, smiling, "I've only got two.. really want to get more" he said.

"Anyway.. I should probably get going" he uttered but waited for her to speak.

Colton smiled "you got a horse out here?" He asked his accent coming out wondering why someone would be out here if they didn't. The boy didn't really look like he rode, but Colton knew not to judge someone how they looked. He seemed nice enough.

Erin smiled "no problem". She looked down "Oh thank you, I drew most of them myself". She looked at his canvas. "are you in art?" a smile spreading across her face. She was really glad to meet someone into art like her. He had tattoos as well, that was an added bonus.

lette said:
Kenlynn smiled "Well in my home town I was one of the top barrell racers, pole benders, and I was know to jump a time or to". She couldn't help but ramble a little " I have a horse names Stain, he is actually in the barn here" "My family onwed this huge farm, we had to many animals and grew so many crops" "I could spend all day running around there". She realized how much of the "country hick" she really sounded like and trailed off. "Other then that I like swimming, bowling, roller skating". She didn't wanna be to weird. "So yeah" She laughed a bit.
Nicholai laughed "Oh did she, she must not have known about me she would of told you to run screaming when she saw me". He stood up "suite yourself then, we will stand then". He took a step closer to her "So crystal, what brings you to the seventh layer of Hell?" He cocked his head to the side and grinned. The girl did look familiar, maybe at a concert or something, did he hook up with her, either way she was familiar.
Addie sat up on her elbows while listening to Kenlynn go on about her hobbies and even telling her a bit about life back in her home town. It was cute how people could go on and on about how loving their family is or how much they enjoy their life; Adeline always liked to listen even if it did make her somewhat depressed. She smiled when the girl began trailing off obviously self-conscious about how much she was speaking. "That all sounds like fun but what's barrel racing?" She sat up fully then and waited for an answer actually interested in the response and no longer attempting to make small talk just a conversation.

The blonde haired woman shook her head, a smirk plastered to her lips. "Is that so? And what makes you so scary?" He stood and she raised a brow. "Why, what a gentleman!" She curtsied with a chuckle. "Woah, I didn't know I'd make it up so soon." Her mouth stayed tugged upward in a sly smirk. She still couldn't place his face but it didn't much matter anyway. "I saw a poor innocent soul in trouble hence why I crawled up from the depths and gave my assistance."

blueeyess said:
Clark Somers
Hearing the knock on the door, Clark turned to see it open and Stephen pop inside. "Yeah, just found my books" he chuckled grabbing; one small book, a large one and a pad of paper and a pencil case. Standing, Clark stuffed all of them into a backpack and slung it onto his back. He walked to Stephen and took a deep breath, taking the taller male's hand, he pulled him inside the empty dorm room and closed the door. "First things first" he said, a new found confidence, Clark planted a kiss on Stephen's lips. He had suggested it after all. Clark's body tingled with excitement and desire but he managed to pull away for a second, "I made a promise" he laughed, shyly.

He stood just inside the room and waits with crossed arms making look as though he were in a hurry. "Gosh, you're gonna make us late." Tapping his foot in an impatient manner he meant none of it and smiled as Clark came to him. Steph looked confused when the door was closed and he was pulled inside. His lips meeting Clark's made the confusion quickly melt away though his smile remained. Last night he hadn't noticed just how good it felt but now he would be lying if he said he didn't want more. "Damn," he breathed out and shook his head. "Do we have to go to class?" He gave a childish pouty face but was only playing knowing that it was their first day with classes and perhaps they shouldn't be skipping said classes.

lette said:
Colton smiled "you got a horse out here?" He asked his accent coming out wondering why someone would be out here if they didn't. The boy didn't really look like he rode, but Colton knew not to judge someone how they looked. He seemed nice enough.
Erin smiled "no problem". She looked down "Oh thank you, I drew most of them myself". She looked at his canvas. "are you in art?" a smile spreading across her face. She was really glad to meet someone into art like her. He had tattoos as well, that was an added bonus.

Alex Wang

"I don't" he answered honestly, wondering if he wasn't allowed to be here without actually having a horse in the stable. Alex shrugged, "I just came here for inspiration.. for my story" he answered standing up, "if I can be here that's fine, I can move" he said disappointed by the fact that he might. This was a good spot.

Tate Berry

"Really? That's so cool!" he answered smiling. Tate nodded to her question, "yeah, majoring in fine art. Just going to head to the art rooms for a bit of inspiration.. and I needed a change of scenery from my dorm room" he chuckled. "Are you majoring in art too?" he asked.

ShadedRose said:
He stood just inside the room and waits with crossed arms making look as though he were in a hurry. "Gosh, you're gonna make us late." Tapping his foot in an impatient manner he meant none of it and smiled as Clark came to him. Steph looked confused when the door was closed and he was pulled inside. His lips meeting Clark's made the confusion quickly melt away though his smile remained. Last night he hadn't noticed just how good it felt but now he would be lying if he said he didn't want more. "Damn," he breathed out and shook his head. "Do we have to go to class?" He gave a childish pouty face but was only playing knowing that it was their first day with classes and perhaps they shouldn't be skipping said classes.
Clark Somers

Biting down on his lip shyly, he shrugged. "We do... but we don't have to be on time" he suggested looking at the ground. The kiss had sent sparks throughout his entire body, and his mind had raced with a single thought,
don't stop. Clark would be lying if he didn't want to lie in his dorm all day kissing Stephen until he could kiss no more, but a nagging voice in his mind reminded him of his classes. "I want to stay here all day.. but we have to get an education" he moaned, "why can't they just pass us and impart the knowledge with some.. high tech machine or something" he chuckled.

Kenlynn smiled wide at her question "Well to put it short, you have 3 barrels and a starting line, you have to race around the 3 barrels in a certain order without touching them and get back to the line in the fastest time." "It's a real rush and it takes a lot of work". she thought for a moment "Maybe I can show you sometime". She felt really relaxed now like she really had a friend.

Nicholai smiled "Do I not look scary enough for you?". He chuckled a bit "well aren't you the majestic heroin". He looked at her "Those are some nice tattoos you have" He put his hand to his chin trying to show his off laughing. She seemed really cool so far, but she couldn't shake the fact that he knew her.

blueeyess said:
Alex Wang

"I don't" he answered honestly, wondering if he wasn't allowed to be here without actually having a horse in the stable. Alex shrugged, "I just came here for inspiration.. for my story" he answered standing up, "if I can be here that's fine, I can move" he said disappointed by the fact that he might. This was a good spot.

Tate Berry

"Really? That's so cool!" he answered smiling. Tate nodded to her question, "yeah, majoring in fine art. Just going to head to the art rooms for a bit of inspiration.. and I needed a change of scenery from my dorm room" he chuckled. "Are you majoring in art too?" he asked.

Clark Somers

Biting down on his lip shyly, he shrugged. "We do... but we don't have to be on time" he suggested looking at the ground. The kiss had sent sparks throughout his entire body, and his mind had raced with a single thought,
don't stop. Clark would be lying if he didn't want to lie in his dorm all day kissing Stephen until he could kiss no more, but a nagging voice in his mind reminded him of his classes. "I want to stay here all day.. but we have to get an education" he moaned, "why can't they just pass us and impart the knowledge with some.. high tech machine or something" he chuckled.
Colton

Colton shook his head "oh no, no, you can be here I was just wondering". He was interested to hear he was writing a story "If you wan't some inspiration, you are welcome to come meet my horse tailgate, and my sisters stain" He gestured to the barn. He was happy to help in anyway possible.

Erin smiled " I am". "Do you mind if I come with you?" She was interested into seeing some of his work. She always loved seeing other peoples stuff. She wore hers on her body, so of course she loved showing hers off as well. She rubbed her arm looking down.

lette said:
Colton
Colton shook his head "oh no, no, you can be here I was just wondering". He was interested to hear he was writing a story "If you wan't some inspiration, you are welcome to come meet my horse tailgate, and my sisters stain" He gestured to the barn. He was happy to help in anyway possible.

Erin smiled " I am". "Do you mind if I come with you?" She was interested into seeing some of his work. She always loved seeing other peoples stuff. She wore hers on her body, so of course she loved showing hers off as well. She rubbed her arm looking down.

Alex Wang

"Oh, good" he smiled and considered the young man's offer. "Sure.. it should help with my creativity" he replied tucking his book under his arm. "Thank you for this" he continued waiting for Colton to lead on.

Tate Berry

"No, no, you can come with" he said, Tate started walking leading the girl. "I might not be very chatty though" he admitted, shrugging, "I get really into the moment". Tate had always been one to go quiet when he concentrated, he couldn't help it.. it was like he was in a trance.

"Oh, and I'm Tate by the way" he said, politely.

blueeyess said:
Clark Somers

At least he wasn't the only one who wanted to just stay in the dorm away from the others and have Clark to himself. It was really weird of him to start thinking all of this having pushed it all to the back of his mind up til this morning. He smiled. "Fashionably late, you'll be the fashionable part and I'll come in behind you." He laughed and thought about what he had said. If they were to start there was no telling how long it'd be before they stopped. Sighing, Steph shook his head. "Right? Ugh, they really need to figure it out." He chuckled then and leaned down slightly to Clark's lips one more time. "Ready?" He asked after pulling away. It was going to be hard focusing today.

lette said:
Kenlynn smiled wide at her question "Well to put it short, you have 3 barrels and a starting line, you have to race around the 3 barrels in a certain order without touching them and get back to the line in the fastest time." "It's a real rush and it takes a lot of work". she thought for a moment "Maybe I can show you sometime". She felt really relaxed now like she really had a friend.
Nicholai smiled "Do I not look scary enough for you?". He chuckled a bit "well aren't you the majestic heroin". He looked at her "Those are some nice tattoos you have" He put his hand to his chin trying to show his off laughing. She seemed really cool so far, but she couldn't shake the fact that he knew her.

Kenlynn's smile made Adeline feel pleased with having asked. She listened and nodded her head when Lynn was finished talking. "That would be cool, I think." It wasn't often that she was invited to watch something as cool sounding as barrel racing. "And maybe we could go bowling sometime if you wanted to." She offered with a small smile.

"Scary? Psh, you look like a teddy bear compared to what I'm used to." She waved his comment off and crossed her arms. "They are, aren't they." More of a statement than anything, Cris rolled her eyes as she seemed to be doing quite often now and took notice to the tattoos which she had already seen. "Why do you seem so damn familiar?" She finally blurted after studying him up and down. "Did we fuck or something?" Her choice of words could have possibly been much nicer though they were both adults there and her blunt nature always seemed to come out.

Last edited by a moderator:
ShadedRose said:
At least he wasn't the only one who wanted to just stay in the dorm away from the others and have Clark to himself. It was really weird of him to start thinking all of this having pushed it all to the back of his mind up til this morning. He smiled. "Fashionably late, you'll be the fashionable part and I'll come in behind you." He laughed and thought about what he had said. If they were to start there was no telling how long it'd be before they stopped. Sighing, Steph shook his head. "Right? Ugh, they really need to figure it out." He chuckled then and leaned down slightly to Clark's lips one more time. "Ready?" He asked after pulling away. It was going to be hard focusing today.
Clark Somers

He chuckled at Stephen's comments and leaned into the kiss, not wanting it to end. "I guess" he sighed, wanting this moment not to end.. at least they could meet up later. Clark opened the door and lead the way, wandering down the corridor he glanced at Stephen. "We have some time.. want to stop and grab breakfast?" he asked, walking, unsure whether to take Stephen's hand or not. He decided against it.

blueeyess said:

Alex Wang

"Oh, good" he smiled and considered the young man's offer. "Sure.. it should help with my creativity" he replied tucking his book under his arm. "Thank you for this" he continued waiting for Colton to lead on.

Tate Berry

"No, no, you can come with" he said, Tate started walking leading the girl. "I might not be very chatty though" he admitted, shrugging, "I get really into the moment". Tate had always been one to go quiet when he concentrated, he couldn't help it.. it was like he was in a trance.

"Oh, and I'm Tate by the way" he said, politely.
Colton smiled and lead the way to his horse. The horse started bobbing his head. Colton walked over and rubbed his neck. "this is my boy" He smiled wide. "what kind of story are you writing?"

Erin grinned "that's fine I like watching". She followed behind him "I'm Erin" She smiled. She was ready to get into the art studio she would probably end up drawing some things as well.

ShadedRose said:

Kenlynn's smile made Adeline feel pleased with having asked. She listened and nodded her head when Lynn was finished talking. "That would be cool, I think." It wasn't often that she was invited to watch something as cool sounding as barrel racing. "And maybe we could go bowling sometime if you wanted to." She offered with a small smile.

"Scary? Psh, you look like a teddy bear compared to what I'm used to." She waved his comment off and crossed her arms. "They are, aren't they." More of a statement than anything, Cris rolled her eyes as she seemed to be doing quite often now and took notice to the tattoos which she had already seen. "Why do you seem so damn familiar?" She finally blurted after studying him up and down. "Did we fuck or something?" Her choice of words could have possibly been much nicer though they were both adults there and her blunt nature always seemed to come out.
Kenlynn could tell she was telling the truth "that sounds like fun to me". She looked around "we can head down to the barn now if you would like?" She stood up smiling hoping she wasn't pushing things to far.

Nicholai grinned at her comment "Yeah you think that" He watched her admiring her tattoos and looked down at his. She then blurted out the same thing he had been thinking. He laughed at her bluntness, he liked it and he was very blunt himself. He reached to his pants botton acting like he was going to unbutton them "well I mean if you wanna check and see" he said laughing "Nah for real I have been wondering the same thing."

blueeyess said:
Clark Somers
He chuckled at Stephen's comments and leaned into the kiss, not wanting it to end. "I guess" he sighed, wanting this moment not to end.. at least they could meet up later. Clark opened the door and lead the way, wandering down the corridor he glanced at Stephen. "We have some time.. want to stop and grab breakfast?" he asked, walking, unsure whether to take Stephen's hand or not. He decided against it.
It was a sad conclusion as they had to leave the dorm room. "Another time." Stephen smiled to Clark and waited for him to close the door. Walking along side of him, Steph nodded to the people they passed and occasionally smiled to them being friendly. "Breakfast sounds fantastic! I'm buying though." He said at once. The cafeteria would surely be filled with kids looking drained of their lives trying to sober up by drinking coffee. With this image in mind he headed for the cafeteria after they made it to the ground floor.

lette said:
Kenlynn could tell she was telling the truth "that sounds like fun to me". She looked around "we can head down to the barn now if you would like?" She stood up smiling hoping she wasn't pushing things to far.
Nicholai grinned at her comment "Yeah you think that" He watched her admiring her tattoos and looked down at his. She then blurted out the same thing he had been thinking. He laughed at her bluntness, he liked it and he was very blunt himself. He reached to his pants botton acting like he was going to unbutton them "well I mean if you wanna check and see" he said laughing "Nah for real I have been wondering the same thing."
Adeline looked up a bit startled, she hadn't thought that she would already have an actual friend even with it being a nice change. She nodded her head and got up as well. Straightening her clothing then looking to Kenlynn, she smiles. "Lead the way!" This would be, possibly, the first time she had been treated so warmly while here on campus.

Everything he did seemed to be pretty familiar, his voice being the main trigger. She put a hand up to stop him from doing what he seemed to have been about to do. "Not while the fucking door's open!" She laughed mostly at the fact that she had literally gotten a bit worried about this guy. Running a hand through her hair and giving an exhale she looked to him again. "What's your name again? Noel or Nash..no, Nicholai. I think I knew someone with that name.." She looked thoughtful for a moment. "Nah, no one that would have shown back up." She said out loud and shrugged. "Maybe it's just a mystery."

Zoe took Adam's hand and smiled as they headed out of the room. She looked around a bit, taking in the sights as he led her to the small place, a wide grin spreading across her lips at the smell when they arrived. "It smells amazing in here," she said happily and let out a soft giggle.

@XxKaraxX

Nick nodded a bit at her warning. "Got it. No party and no sleeping arrangements," he said with a smile just as he watched her pick up her phone and read a message. "Who is it?" He asked curiously, a bit of nervousness washing over him with a hint of jealousy though he wasn't exactly sure why.

@BasicallyMe

lette said:
Colton smiled and lead the way to his horse. The horse started bobbing his head. Colton walked over and rubbed his neck. "this is my boy" He smiled wide. "what kind of story are you writing?"
Erin grinned "that's fine I like watching". She followed behind him "I'm Erin" She smiled. She was ready to get into the art studio she would probably end up drawing some things as well.
Alex Wang

He followed after the young man, and glanced at the horse. It was beautiful, yet Alex felt a ping of fear in his chest. Never had he been near such an animal and wasn't sure what to expect, he glanced to Colton when he asked about his story. "It's a medieval fantasy love story" he answered, looking back to the stallion. "Could you ride him?" he asked looking to the young man, "and tell me about everything.. I want to be able to make sure all my facts are right" he said.

Tate Berry

He nodded with a smile, "fine by me" he answered. Tate glanced at Erin, "pleasure to meet you" he said as they continued on, heading down a set of stairs. "What year are you in?" he asked.

ShadedRose said:
It was a sad conclusion as they had to leave the dorm room. "Another time." Stephen smiled to Clark and waited for him to close the door. Walking along side of him, Steph nodded to the people they passed and occasionally smiled to them being friendly. "Breakfast sounds fantastic! I'm buying though." He said at once. The cafeteria would surely be filled with kids looking drained of their lives trying to sober up by drinking coffee. With this image in mind he headed for the cafeteria after they made it to the ground floor.
Clark Somers

Following alongside Stephen he smiled at the offer, "fine, but I'm getting lunch then" he offered. Clark walked with Stephen down the stairs and along the hallway, he turned to Stephen. "What're you thinking your going to have?" he asked, thinking about the question himself.. he hoped the canteen had something he liked there. Yet, even if it didn't, he was glad to spend time with Stephen.

blueeyess said:

Clark Somers

Following alongside Stephen he smiled at the offer, "fine, but I'm getting lunch then" he offered. Clark walked with Stephen down the stairs and along the hallway, he turned to Stephen. "What're you thinking your going to have?" he asked, thinking about the question himself.. he hoped the canteen had something he liked there. Yet, even if it didn't, he was glad to spend time with Stephen.
The taller of them glanced over and grinned. "Alright then." His stomach was starting to grumble unhappily because of his forgetfulness. He hadn't eaten anything last night too busy partying and getting wasted. "Hmmm, two of everything they have." He said and looked toward the cafeteria doors coming into view. "How about you?" Looking at Clark, he listened for an answer from him as well.

ShadedRose said:
Adeline looked up a bit startled, she hadn't thought that she would already have an actual friend even with it being a nice change. She nodded her head and got up as well. Straightening her clothing then looking to Kenlynn, she smiles. "Lead the way!" This would be, possibly, the first time she had been treated so warmly while here on campus.
Everything he did seemed to be pretty familiar, his voice being the main trigger. She put a hand up to stop him from doing what he seemed to have been about to do. "Not while the fucking door's open!" She laughed mostly at the fact that she had literally gotten a bit worried about this guy. Running a hand through her hair and giving an exhale she looked to him again. "What's your name again? Noel or Nash..no, Nicholai. I think I knew someone with that name.." She looked thoughtful for a moment. "Nah, no one that would have shown back up." She said out loud and shrugged. "Maybe it's just a mystery."
Kenlynn smiled "Yay!" she exclaimed as she made her way outside to the barn. She was glad she had a friend. She looked over while they were walking "have you ever rode?" She asked wondering if maybe she would be willing to learn or ride with her.

Nicholai laughed "Well close the damn door" He sat back down on his bed "I knew a few people name Crystal, that was all in high school. He shrugged "I don't know we probably just hooked up at a party". He knew he felt like it was a lot more, he just couldn't put his finger on it. He looked up at her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back