• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building NY Safe Area - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505
Love James. I love how he had the reverse transition that most people have with the apocalypse. He was originally a bastard and turned into a genuinely good guy, whereas its usually the opposite in these circumstances.

I was thinking that maybe Amanda and James know each other somewhat. Like James helps Amanda with the kids whenever she has a medical emergency with one of them and sends any mutants who come to the hospital her way, and in return she sends any medical supplies she finds to the hospital, while keeping a few for herself for everyday usage. But mostly everything she finds goes to James.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505
Love James. I love how he had the reverse transition that most people have with the apocalypse. He was originally a bastard and turned into a genuinely good guy, whereas its usually the opposite in these circumstances.

I was thinking that maybe Amanda and James know each other somewhat. Like James helps Amanda with the kids whenever she has a medical emergency with one of them and sends any mutants who come to the hospital her way, and in return she sends any medical supplies she finds to the hospital, while keeping a few for herself for everyday usage. But mostly everything she finds goes to James.

Yeah, that could certainly work. I’m certain folk would have heard James even slightly, mostly regarding the claims of a ‘madman’ thinking he could go around and heal everyone up until the apocalypse is suddenly over when he’s around. But him and his group certainly would help out any group in need of such, so yeah, suppose it would be neat having those two characters already have some history, at least, in helping each other

sister rp

might be open ask lorsh

So, what exactly is the timeline in this roleplay? Was the nuclear war not that long ago?

So, what exactly is the timeline in this roleplay? Was the nuclear war not that long ago?
Nuclear war was three years ago, resulted from a failed Chinese invasion of Taiwan (which in this timeline was armed with nukes - stalled blitzkrieg led to the Taiwanese beginning the exchange that would end the world. China retaliates, NATO answers, New Warsaw Pact ally Russia strikes, etc. The world ended in 22 minutes.)

Last edited:
So, what exactly is the Constabulary? Is it just another settlement? Or is it like the citizen regime military?

Obsidian Obsidian Albany is outside the safe zone. You can play there if you want! But you'll have to work to gain the trust of the SA and its settlers, and you may be at their mercy should the marauders come for you, if you can't secure an alliance quickly enough. To start with, you can have a cordial barter relationship

also love how you provided some groundwork for your initial relations with some of the other player factions

I'm definetly watching apocalypse napoleon's career with great interest (I definetly haven't already outlined an arc for them)

So, what exactly is the Constabulary? Is it just another settlement? Or is it like the citizen regime military?
The constabulary is a mix of ex-rebel fighters who rose up against the military a year ago, defectors from the military, and ordinary militiamen who joined to protect their community. They're based out of the city itself, suitably in the central precinct of the NYPD. They number somewhere near ninety officers, and mostly patrol on bicycles.

Obsidian Obsidian Albany is outside the safe zone. You can play there if you want! But you'll have to work to gain the trust of the SA and its settlers, and you may be at their mercy should the marauders come for you, if you can't secure an alliance quickly enough. To start with, you can have a cordial barter relationship
The Righteous Path is never the easy one. We have faith that the Lord will show us the way. 😆

But no worries, perhaps I can leverage the Herald's military background for an alliance with the Armoury, and then with the Nomads as well. I'm sure they'd appreciate the use of a forward base outside of the Safe Zone.

The Righteous Path is never the easy one. We have faith that the Lord will show us the way. 😆

But no worries, perhaps I can leverage the Herald's military background for an alliance with the Armoury, and then with the Nomads as well. I'm sure they'd appreciate the use of a forward base outside of the Safe Zone.
I'd suggest offering some troops at the Garrison, could be a good way to get into the Armory's good graces. I'll get your starter up tonight

as many as you like. I'll let you know if it doesn't seem viable to get it done in one turn I'll lyk. turns won't be a set block of time, the narrative will be flexible, we'll just have time skips when we need ppl on the same chronological page.

the first deadlines gonna be next Monday so post up nothings gonna happen just gonna skip u unless nobody else posts lmk if u need more time

Last edited:
Chairman Draco being bold and scheming already with events playing out. Hope people enjoy.

as many as you like. I'll let you know if it doesn't seem viable to get it done in one turn. turns won't be a set block of time, the narrative will be flexible, we'll just have time skips when we need ppl on the same chronological page.

the first deadlines gonna be next Monday so post up nothings gonna happen just gonna skip u unless nobody else posts lmk if u need more time
Roger that! Thanks. I'll get a post up probably tonight or tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back