• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Nuzlocke based Pokemon rp/chat?

Diaval

hi :')

for those of you who are not familiar with the term 'nuzlocke' - its basically a challenge within the games. there are different sets of rules, the most common ones being:
- you can only catch one - the first!- pokemon you encounter on each new route/area you enter. ( if it faints or runs away, there is no second chance)
-the pokemon must all be given nicknames
-once a pokemon fainted they are considered 'dead' and must be either released or put in the box permanently - cannot be used in the run again - unless there are zombies i guess XD

So the idea was that we ( either only two people or a whole group, it depends on how many are interested in this idea) all start a new game (nuzlocke) in a version of pokemon each of us owns ( or different ones, whatever you prefer). The characters we get in the game will be the ones we can use in the rp - or just some ranom ooc chat XD- which hopefully will help us stay motivated, get more into the story and help us deveope the characters from the first, probably basic idea to a much complexer one .
We could just write our story , maybe post pictures or ideas to get some feedback or put everything in a connected rp - what do you think?
if you are interested just leave a comment or write me a pm! :'D

nuzlockes are fun XD ( but can also be very frustrating... just a warning.. XD)
I've seen lots of play throughs and would be willing to give it a shot though! Unfortunately, I've given my older games to my younger brothers, but I do have all the 3DS games. Sorry. I know that makes it a bit tougher.

I've seen lots of play throughs and would be willing to give it a shot though! Unfortunately, I've given my older games to my younger brothers, but I do have all the 3DS games. Sorry. I know that makes it a bit tougher.

alright! :'D what game(s) do you have/ would u use for the nuzlocke? ( in case you want us to use the same game)

alright! :'D what game(s) do you have/ would u use for the nuzlocke? ( in case you want us to use the same game)
I really don't mind which game we use. If more people join, I'll be down for whatever they want to do. I have Y, Alpha Sapphire, Moon, Ultra Moon, and I might be able to find my copy of Soul Silver.

at the moment you are the only one who replied to this ... o:

how fast do you usually play through those games? Normally a nuzlocke takes me around 1-3 weeks ( or a few days, if i would rush)

at the moment you are the only one who replied to this ... o:

how fast do you usually play through those games? Normally a nuzlocke takes me around 1-3 weeks ( or a few days, if i would rush)
At the moment, I am still in school, so probably a few weeks

I have pretty much every game, but I can't nuzlocke play SS or DPPT. I would emulate if it is GSC, RBGY, or ASE. I do have ORAS which I have done a numerous amount of nuzlockes and also have speedrun before as well. If we do RBGY, I would probably try out speedrun strats with nuzlocke. Which would be pretty cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back