• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Numbers [Interest Check/Recruitment]

DJ Elfin

Killed by the inernet
So, as you can probably tell, I'm new here! (if you couldn't just ignore I said that...) I've been trying to develop a world for a story of mine and I figured this would be a great way to do so! Here it is:

In this world, there is a number-based chaste system consisting of the numbers 1-15.

1: The Oligarchy

2: The Family of Oligarchy

3. The CEOs/Wealthy

4-5. The Upper Middles

7-10. The Under Middles

11-14. The Unders

15. The Slaves

W. The Watch

Depending on your number/title, you have access to different things in society and more or less respect. The world has become completely money crazy and although it doesn't see race, it does, however, discriminate against homosexuality religion, and the poor. In fact, you could have the same money as a 4 and be demoted to a 14-15 because you were either religious or a homosexual.

The idea of the RP is to simulate what it would be like for teenagers and children who were labeled as various numbers. Although this means no one can be a 1 because Oligarchy members are at least thirty years of age, 2 would be the highest level possible.

You typically can't get an education if you're under 7. Unless you're home-schooled, you would go to a boarding school.

The Watch Team is basically security and it supposedly keeps everything in order, although it's rather shady.

Roles needed:

Son/Daughter of an Oligarchy member: ALL FULL!

Member of a 3 family: Up to two spots open

Upper Middles: Up only one spot open

Under Middles: Up to two spots open (I am one ^^)

Unders: Up to three spots open

Slave: Up to two spots open (note you will probably work for someone 3 or higher)

Oligarchy member (character must be thirty or older): Only one spot open

Watch Members: Anyone who asks, really. At least one.

So, tell me if you like the idea! You're opinion is greatly appreciated! ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow! I didn't think anyone would actually want to join!

WannaNinjaHug said:
I wanna be a daughter of an Oligarchy member, can I reserve that spot?
Sure! ^^

CrimsonEclipse said:
I would love to be a Watch member.
Devouring said:
Interested in either a watchmen or upper middle spot :)
Great! So, you all have reserved parts!

[QUOTE="The Akolite]I'll join!

[/QUOTE]
Okay! ^^

[QUOTE="The Akolite]I would like to be a slave for no good reason...

[/QUOTE]
That's okay! You'll have a reserved spot;

[QUOTE="Dark Elfling]Can I be a daughter of an oligarchy member?

[/QUOTE]
Sure, fellow Elf! ^^ That's all of our Oligarchy relatives!

Crazycake said:
What, may I ask, is thee time setting of this endevour? ? ?
Well, it's a modern time, but since it's not in this world... Uh... Hm... Yeah, I'd say in the 21st century, but in another world.

Oh! So similar to Earth, but not. Different animal species and plant life and planet materials and stuff? But humans all the same?

Sorry for the questions, I have an idea for a Watchmen, but want to make sure he fits into this new world ^^;;;

Crazycake said:
Oh! So similar to Earth, but not. Different animal species and plant life and planet materials and stuff? But humans all the same?
Sorry for the questions, I have an idea for a Watchmen, but want to make sure he fits into this new world ^^;;;
Yeah, basically. ^^

Akita said:
I'll join. Whatever Role is needed^ ^
Oh sweet! Thanks! :D

Alright, now... Uh... How do I set up the next thingy? You know, where you put your characters?

Create a separate role play. On the homepage, create RP under RP tools. It'll set up the pages for you, then you just post a draft character sheet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back