• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Number Hunters (OOC Chat)

Howdy! I am very much so interested in trying this out... So I wish to say hello!
And.. I guess we are bound to the Earth now....

Hooray friendo! Welcome aboard if you wish to join us.

Oh? Are you going with an Earth-themed deck?

Hooray friendo! Welcome aboard if you wish to join us.

Oh? Are you going with an Earth-themed deck?

Actually, Earthbound Immortals if that's all fine and dandy.
5b41e2c938975343489c5ec79c87cd4ab5ffaa2d_hq.jpg

Hiya. I just submitted a character sheet. I haven't RPed on this site for quite a while, so I hope y'all go easy on me

So I'm a little confused on the situation. Where exactly are they located? Because one moment Yasuo was in class, then they were talking to JK and now JK and someone else are dueling in an open plaza...?

So I'm a little confused on the situation. Where exactly are they located? Because one moment Yasuo was in class, then they were talking to JK and now JK and someone else are dueling in an open plaza...?

Class ended, which is why she was talking with JK, who she ran into after she was finished with class for the day. As for where they're dueling, I guess somewhere in the city?

Turns out finding actual Zexal episodes on YouTube is harder then I thought. So far just the abridged, opinion review vids and funny moments, etc, are the type of deals I'm seeing in my search so far.

Ty I'll post in a bit, started to last night after his acceptance and went blank. Haha. But he'll join in somehow in awhile.

Turns out finding actual Zexal episodes on YouTube is harder then I thought. So far just the abridged, opinion review vids and funny moments, etc, are the type of deals I'm seeing in my search so far.

Ty I'll post in a bit, started to last night after his acceptance and went blank. Haha. But he'll join in somehow in awhile.

Try KissAnime? That's where I'm currently re-watching Zexal from.

Take your time with posting. No rush. ^^

It's on Netflix

Users who are viewing this thread

Back