• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Nox's Fandom Search~ (Always Open)

NoxFeratu

Nobody in Particular
Introduction

Hello~ I'm really bored lately with most of my group rp's I'm in being really inactive so I'm here to look for some people to do a 1x1. I'm a high school student who spends his time playing video games. I do have a job, so I might not be on all the time, especially during the Summer.

I'm down with having a separate PM to chat about whatever, hopefully we can be friends, it'll also give me more reason so reply if I like/know you more.

Rules

• Don't control my characters, and I won't control yours.
  • Don't beg for constant replies. I have things to do and things going on, I won't bother you either.
  • MxM, FxF and MxF all allowed, I don't really care about that stuff.
  • I will do Canon x OC for you if you do one Canon x Canon pairing with me.
  • If you're interested in more than one, then I'm willing to do doubling if you are.
  • I like having more than just two characters. I can play multiple characters, I expect you to be able to also.
  • I can roleplay anywhere from one paragraph up to seven per character.
  • Please have an idea before we rp. I'll help brainstorm but no going into the rp without us having talked about a plot.

Pairings / Fandoms

Italics = Preferred character, but I WILL bend upon request.

* = I really want to do this! I will love you for it.

?Ace Attorney?

tumblr_ldngjn0iDF1qfyqsxo1_400.png
tumblr_ldngkcOvPz1qfyqsxo1_400.png

This can take place in either the Phoenix or Apollo eras, I really don't mind. This rp would focus less on shipping and more on the actual cases but shipping time can take place during investigations and between cases. I'm up for most ships so I really don't mind but here are some I'd like to do:

Phoenix x Maya

Phoenix x Mia

Apollo x Maya

Apollo x Klavier

Apollo x Vera

OC x Oc

?Kingdom Hearts?

tumblr_mwqbl5WhJJ1s60yyoo1_500.gif

My main idea for a Kingdom Hearts rp would involve OC's. Our characters would make up a new Organization XIII, they would all interact with each other , go to different worlds and have some internal conflict in the group. We can discuss scene's for canon characters if you wish to do it:

Sora x Kairi

Sora x Riku

Sora x Roxas

Roxas x Namine

Roxas x Axel

Roxas x Xion

Ventus x Aqua

Ventus x Roxas

Ventus x Sora

Riku x Roxas

?Fire Emblem?

double-take-fireemblemif-02.jpg

I love Fire Emblem but I've only ever played and beaten Awakening and Fates (Through every route). Both games are amazing and I love everyone!~ This rp could either just be like supports with cute moments between characters in the castle/barracades. If you wish we can involve the fighting/war element into our rp which I'm totally fine with~ As for ships I love too many to list so just send me your suggestions and we'll work something out c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back