• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

shrimpella21

Hey everyone! I recently finished watching Now You See Me and realized just how good of a movie it is. I'm really in the mood to do a rp that fits it's theme, preferably with one of the characters.

I'm looking for someone who can play Jack or Atlas right now. I have an oc in mind I'd like to play, he's a hitman with daddy issues if that says anything about him. If you want to double up (which I'm more than happy to do) please make sure your oc is male as well, I want to keep things B×B. As of now I'm open to people who are semi-lit to novella, as I tend to fall somewhere in between depending on my partner. As long as you have good grammar we should get along great.

Please don't be triggered easily - given my oc there will likely be bloodshed at some point. If there are any hard no's be sure to let me know in advance.

Depending on which character you play as, we can fit the plot to our needs. I'm free to play with characters and ideas here and on discord, so feel free to message me or add to this thread so we can go over things ^^ I'm usually pretty quick at responding so hopefully I don't keep you waiting too long.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back