• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings now don't close your eyes

aequitas

that one crazy person we all know
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
things i am
»
old af
»tired af currently
»been around since the dinosaur ages (MSN chats)
»lazy lit? something like that; 300+ words depending on the roleplay, whatever that is; post is done for~aesthetic~ reasons
»3rd person past tense usually
»email and discord for plotting and roleplay; hangouts used for plotting too
»play chicks as mains, will play girls or guys as secondary/side characters; so, that means f/m for main and f// as well.
»looking for a couple of more partners; talked before? hit me up. i am game. <3

current craves/ideas
marvel/punisher/daredevil: yep, still on it. i've got karen, give me everyone for everything (even movie folks like bucky or steve or hell even thor). especially frank. also kinda wanna do some weird ass au/crossover with werewolf: the apocalypse with these folks (i have a long-ass commute and think way too much about this stuff when i get bored). also game for just about any au so...bring it.
tolkien/lord of the rings: got two for this, down for playing them. one is an elf, original, spans all ages; the other is a canon character for third age/war of the ring. down for modern au stuff with these two as well.
werewolf: the apocalypse: even though i have a weird ass au/crossover for marvel, i have an oc for this and would love to do something in this universe because i really like their lore/mythology for werewolves and werebears and weresharks and all the weres.
slice of life/romance/etc: also game for this. can apply to the aboves, too, but still game. let's see what we can come up with.
zombie apocalypse/apocalypse: i stopped watching twd recently thanks to the thing and just really want some zombies in my life. or some kind of apocalypse roleplay. low on my list, though, unless you hit me with an awesome premise/plot

contact me
»send me a message and we can go from there

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back