• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Novocaine's MxM/FxF Anime Idol Trash Pile

Novocaine

Don't threaten me with a good time

• hello, im novocaine! call me novo, nova, nov... whatever you can think of, really! im a 21 year old guy with an interest in idol boys. that being said, that's most of what im looking for! i have about eight years of experience roleplaying, give or take a year considering i dont really remember when i started, so im fairly literate, averaging 4-7 paragraphs per post. nonetheless, i generally match post length, so if you prefer shorter or longer responses, theres no need to worry! id just like it if you could do at least two paragraphs per post.

i suppose i might as well establish a couple rules?

1. Age is important to me, I'd rather not roleplay with anyone below 17. Sorry, just more comfortable with someone around my age!
    2. I can roleplay over whatever you prefer, but I personally prefer to do 1x1 over PM or to go off-site. I just prefer the privacy.
    3. If you would prefer MxF, feel free to ask. It's just hard to do MxF when most Idol Games are centered on one gender of character.
    4. I'm only looking for CanonxCanon. Crossovers between one fandom and another are a 'Maybe', it can't hurt to ask
    5. No SemexUke dynamics. I don't have the time to shape my character around whether they prefer top or bottom

Last edited:
I saw that you were looking for partners! I thought I might throw my hat in the ring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back