• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Nova's search for the stars ~ Lit, long-term, mostly fandoms

Hello!

I stumbled along your post and would love to possibly RP with you. I love mafia/mobster RP's and would be interested in doing one with you. If it helps, I am in my late 20's and enjoy world-building/character development. I would love to RP with you!
That sounds great! Would you wanna shoot me a pm to discuss more? :)

Hello! Are you still accepting partners? If so, I would love to do something with House of The Dragon. I can definitely try my hand at Aemond in exchange for Daemon. Please, let me know if you're interested, thank you. :3

Hello! Are you still accepting partners? If so, I would love to do something with House of The Dragon. I can definitely try my hand at Aemond in exchange for Daemon. Please, let me know if you're interested, thank you. :3

Hi! Sorry for the late response but I'd definitely be interested and would be happy to give Daemon a go :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back