• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Nova's search for the stars ~ Lit, long-term, mostly fandoms

NovaxLeighxKnockoff NovaxLeighxKnockoff I believe I have messaged you in the past, so I thought I would simply post here. I would be interested in a potential story and could match all of criteria. I do tend to prefer characters who have more of a darker backstory and love themes of transformation such as Gender Bender, Gender Swap, or Age Regression. If you are interested send me a message!

Good day everyone! After a rather long (longer than I wished lol) mental health break I've finally gotten back into writing and would love to find a few new partners! I'm over 25, so I would prefer my partner at least be over 18! I'll list a few things below about what I'm looking for.

Literacy; I'm not a stickler when it comes to how many words/how much to post etc. With that said I'm not really interested in one liners or really short responses. Typically I tend to do at least 3 paragraphs (per character) but no less than two. I've found myself getting more into longer and more detailed posts as I love adding internal stuff, background stuff, etc. We totally don't HAVE to do longer posts. It would be cool to find some partners who are into that but we can stick with a bit more casual! Drama, angst, fluff, romance; I love a mix of it all!

Pairings; For fandoms I find myself gravitating more towards canon x oc. I understand some may have had bad experiences with that in the past but I promise I'm not looking to make some Mary sue and I'm happy to work on anything if something feels like its heading that direction. There are a few exceptions where I'd be interested in trying f x f for my side (ask because I probably won't list those here) but more often than not I go for m x f. For my partners side I'm happy to try anything LGBTQ related and if you want canon x canon or oc x oc I'm willing to give that a go! If I'm not familiar or completely knowledgeable on something I just ask for a bit of patience. (I think social media has left my nerves ruined on thinking everyone will bite someone's head off lol.) I may not have a ton of experience because I'm usually just asked to do a m x f pairing for my partners side too but I'm always up for trying something new!

OOC/Ghosting; Once I get comfortable with someone I LOVE to ooc chat. Plotting, talking about our characters, head canons, etc. Even just talking about non related stuff! Id love to make friends, I feel it helps an rp last longer :3. And ghosting... I know life gets hectic and sometimes we don't even mean to do it but please just let me know if things get to be too much. Want to put the rp on hold? Just not interested anymore? Let me know! I promise I'm working on doing the same because it just sucks waiting for responses that will never come. Truthfully I'd love to meet someone I connect with enough that even if we get bored of one rp we could just start something new and fresh.

Where I rp; I have the most experience with pms, email, and discord. If you have something else in mind feel free to ask!

Extra note; So I've seen a few searches now that were essentially looking for partners and the person was willing to research a fandom and character if need be (and asking the same in return.) I kind of like the concept of this as I find it might help me find something new that I might like. Especially since I find myself not watching as much new TV shows or movies nowadays. If you have a video game that would be even easier because courtesy of 7 Days to Die I've gotten into watching videos of people playing games and could easily research a game you like that way :3 Also I'm willing to try a split rp. We both like the same canon? I'd be okay with attempting two rps where we each get to play an oc and play the canon. Or you know two of my fandoms but you're craving one that I'm not feeling quite as much? I'm happy to do 2 rps so you can play the fandom your craving while I get mine for my side!

Fandoms
So the list may not be all that extensive unfortunately but I'll just list the ones that are off the top of my head.
I will just list the canon that I'm looking to play an oc against.

House of the Dragon
Aemond
Daemon (I have a platonic idea. Though admittedly I've never done just a platonic rp)

Game of Thrones (Mostly by extension)
Robb Stark

Attack on Titan
Levi

Kingdom Hearts
Riku

The 100
Bellamy

Vampire Diaries/The Originals
Klaus
Kol

Walking Dead
Daryl

American Horror Story (Roanoke)
Ambrose

Twilight
Alec Volturi (aged up of course)

Original Settings

Not gonna lie... I haven't done much original rps. It would definitely be interesting to do but I find myself super picky just to warn you ahead of time. I'm not a huge fan of the idea of slice of life. I would need a super interesting plot to consider it. Here's a list of some things I might be interested in;

Medieval setting
Mafia/mobsters
Werewolves
Post apocalyptic/dystopian
Fantasy

There may be more that I'm just not thinking of!​
Hello!

I stumbled along your post and would love to possibly RP with you. I love mafia/mobster RP's and would be interested in doing one with you. If it helps, I am in my late 20's and enjoy world-building/character development. I would love to RP with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back