• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Notice Me, Senpai!

Ahribelle

. : |Fóσℓ'ѕ уαи∂єяє кσυнαι| : .

Akatsuki Akadem?, the rich, private high school in which Yandere and students attend.

latest

There are tons of students, indeed. Students that have different sorts of
crushes. Most die, because of rivalry. Yandere usually kill others who have crushes on their, 'Senpai'. Here, you get to choose your own Senpai, kill rivals, kidnap your Senpai, and brutally murder others!

Fun, right?

There are different types of personas, social butterfly, hero, coward, evil on, teacher's pet, loner, damsel, and strict. Loners will try to avoid the Yandere or run away from them if they see the Yandere committing murder. They will run out of school grounds to call the police. If a Heroic character spots the Yandere murdering a student, they chase after the Yandere and try to catch them. Now for the social butterflies, they will run to the nearest crowd when witnessing a murder. It is harder to murder around Social Butterflies because of the amount of students that gather and can witness the Yandere's actions, and if a Social Butterfly sees the Yandere after witnessing murder they will scream and attract attention to the Yandere, then will crouch on the ground holding their head. Cowardly students will become terrified of the Yandere and will start begging them to spare their life in exchange for their silence. It is up to the Yandere to decide whether they keep the privilege of life or not. Teacher's Pets will run to their favorite teacher and tell them about the Yandere's kill. Strict: All teachers have this persona. Teacher's Pets will report dead bodies to a teacher. If a teacher sees a corpse, they will call the police and then guard the corpse until the police arrive. Evil students will approve of the Yandere's kill, promise not to say a word about it to anyone, and feign ignorance to the police. They will be happy to see the Yandere's enemies die, and wish to watch the Yandere kill again, but won't commit murder themselves. If a rival with a Damsel persona sees the Yandere commit murder, they will run to that Yandere's Senpai and tell them the Yandere was responsible, which will cause an instant lose for the Yandere.
no slide
no slide
no slide
Clubs & Benefits
Cooking Club

-If a Yandere is a member of this club, they will have easy access to knives and holding one will not be considered suspicious while in this room.

Drama Club

-If a Yandere is a member of this club, they will have easy access to masks and gloves, allowing them to hide their identity and keep their DNA off of weapons.

Occult Club

-If a Yandere is a member of this club, their sanity will deplete at 50% of the normal rate and students will take longer to notice their engaging in suspicious or rude activity.

Light Music Club

-If a Yandere is a member of this club, they will be able to walk around with a cello case without being considered suspicious, which will help them transport dismembered corpses and large weapons.

Martial Arts Club

-If a Yandere is a member of this club, their chances to win any struggle against students with the Heroic persona will increase.

Photography Club

-If a Yandere is a member of this club, students will straighten out when the Yandere attempts to snap photos of them, making it easier to take pictures of people with certain personas, or to take pictures of their Senpai, which is a little creepy.

Science Club

-If a Yandere is a member of this club, they will have access to technology that will make it easier to defeat rivals.

Sewing Club

-If a Yandere is a member of this club, they will will have access to infinite clean uniforms, so that their uniform isn't bloody, making it easier to get away with the crime.

Sports Club

-If a yandere is a member of this club, they will run faster and carrying sports equipment will not be considered suspicious.

Gardening Club

-If a Yandere is a member of this club, carrying gardening equipment, like a chainsaw, a shovel, etc., will not be considered suspicious.

Art Club

-If a Yandere is a member of this club, they will not be considered suspicious when covered in blood if they are wearing a painter's frock.

coollogo_com-24120383-png.241502

Yay!

Summoning of certain people:

@Chibii

Interested? You don't have to, though, dearies.

[QUOTE="XxBouncy BunnyxX]

Yay!

Summoning of certain people:

@Chibii

Interested? You don't have to, though, dearies.

[/QUOTE]
YOU KNOW I'M JOINING MAN.

IDNAKZKSMSMMS

YUNO GASAI

Nice choice using Yuno, The Yandere Queen!

Omg someone finally noticed that I based this off Yandere Simulator...

Nice choice using Yuno, The Yandere Queen!

Omg someone finally noticed that I based this off Yandere Simulator...

[/QUOTE]
Yandere Simulator is awesome, I live for every update.

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]
:3
You know I am in.

I did have a sneek peek after all~

[/QUOTE]
You and Bunny have this inexplicable secret PM don't ya.

BTW, If anyone is planning to use Hatsune Miku....Then...Kindly fek off, 'cuz she's mine.
:D

.....Sorry 'bout the fek off part tho. xD . NO OFFENSE

Chibii said:
Casual thread idea it is then. ,:3

That's plan B, if plan A fucks up.

If people don't join for the next one or two days, I'll switch is to casual if that's fine.

That's plan B, if plan A fucks up.

If people don't join for the next one or two days, I'll switch is to casual if that's fine.

[/QUOTE]
Thats fine by me.

All we need now is Lilah and Mizuhi's answer...

OMG I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!I ALREADY THOUGHT OF A LONG-ASS NAME:

Mikatsune Midori M. Miyukino!

Which is random. Why da fuq do I come up with names like these.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back