• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Nothing good happens after 2am

SunxKiller

Sun. Kil-ler. Sing. Me. To. Sleep
-> I am in my late 20's, F, please be at least 20+
-> 3rd person pov, be somewhat lit or advanced lit
-> Love OOC chat and moodboards
-> I do double ups!
-> Romance and nitty gritty drama heavy plots appreciated
-> Realistic faceclaims

As I do double ups, I am open two write two seperated scenarios.

One major idea that I am itching to write is about an unlikely couple [MxF] that found together in the ER.
Searching for Muse A!
Muse A is an Emergency Doc, working the ER nightshift permanently. He is an absolute powerhouse of a physician, but suffers from trauma. He and his fraternal twin brother served the army in Afghanistan/Irak/Iran/Syria... whatever (Muse A as a field-medic - which is where he got his training from). Only Muse A returned after having watched his brother die and have had to decide on the spot whether to transplant his heart or not, as thus the trauma. He regularly bumps heads with his seniors and directorate of the hospital. He is "just" an emergency doc, but is seen regulary in the operation rooms as a surgeon. His coworkers cherish and respect him, as he's usually a charming and laid-back guy. Things just get problematic when his trauma kicks in, leaving him with anger, frustration and zooming out.
Muse B is a young and aspiring assistant physician. The grades are superb, as well as her theoretical paperwork stuff. But she suffers from a medical condition. Seemingly easy and normal movements leave her with muscle stiffness, that can last hours. As thus, she transferred from a german university clinic to a much smaller hospital - somewhere in the US, where Muse A works.
She begins to work the nightshift too. Her knowledge is great, but she tends to be not a real team player, works slowly etc. pp. and is very reluctant when it comes to operations. Even outside of work, she tends to be a chosen loner.

I am pretty much open to other stuff as well for a second scenario.
Whether it's supposed to be some celebrity thing, something mafia inspired, whatever the couple should look like... I'm easily persuaded!
Everything should be written with the best respect!

Hit me up if interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back