• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Not Your Average Fantasy School

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream

The "Academy"

We've all heard of 'em whether we want to or not, and to be honest it's all quite a gigantic steaming pile of shit. Those so called high schools that have been built to train the new supernaturally enclined youth how to control themselves.

And if you haven't noticed, it's failed horribly.

I mean, hell, they've done destroyed entire worlds for their own sick amusement, no teachers are present, classes aren't attended, sex is being had in the halls...it's just one large embarrassment not only for the schools but the parents of the children there.

Well NOT ANY MORE!

I present to you, one of the most prestigious and intact academy there is. The damn thing is so secure, we can't even disclose its name, so you, my dear reader, can refer to it as the "Academy." Where these youth won't only be taught to control themselves, but how to
behave as well.

So, please, we strongly encourage you enroll yourself because if you don't...in the coming future you may or may not have that much of a choice.

OOC Stuffttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Before I continue, yes I AM deciding to make one of these. But before you start raising your pitchforks and or celebrate that you can use that one overpowered as fuck character, hold up. This isn't going to be your average "do whatever the fuck you want because I'm a lax GM who couldn't care less." Fuck no. Let me list a few ways how this is going to be different.

18+ Characters ONLY: I can't personally play children, and having the age range be massive is quite odd and creepy having a 12 and 26 year old together. Oh and this means mental and biological age, sorry, not sorry. I don't care what race your character is, once they start hitting the hundreds, their brain has already gone to shit. This will operate like a college, if you haven't already caught my drift.

Characters will be REAONABLE: Meaning I will be going through your sheets with the internet equivalent of a fine tooth comb. No Gods or of the like beings, I'm sick an tired of invincible dragons, kitsunes annoy me as do intentially cute neko characters and the stereotypical emo vampires. So be creative but not over the top or Mary-Sue ish.

Classes will be attended: If the amount of players, if any at all is small, they will all have the same schedule. If it's a bit larger, then I'll mix it up a bit. Mostly if everyone gets to a certain class, I will either allow interaction time or do a time skip to the next depending on how I lay out the schedule. Because this is operating similar to a college, they will be spread out so there will be interaction time in between. If your character isn't attending classes and "rebelling" trust me, there will be In-Character consequences and if it gets to the point where your character is never there, I will talk to you OOCLy because what's the point of being in the damn roleplay?

I'll be constructing a plot: This is a rarity in these types of roleplays and I do intend to create a plot, what it might be however...is still under consideration. I'm either leaning towards humans accidentally being enrolled to some type of murder mystery. Suggestions are always lovely!

Posting will be of a decent length: I will be asking people to change what doesn't fit the criteria and deleting one liners without question. All I ask is 300 words average per post. An example of that is here:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi.

Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui. Etiam rhoncus. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem neque sed ipsum. Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar, hendrerit id, lorem.

Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus. Donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus. Nullam quis ante. Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt. Duis leo. Sed fringilla mauris sit amet nibh. Donec sodales sagittis magna. Sed consequat, leo eget bibendum sodales, augue velit cursus nunc, quis gravida magna mi a libero. Fusce vulputate eleifend sapien. Vestibulum purus quam, scelerisque ut, mollis sed, nonummy id, metus. Nullam accumsan lorem in dui. Cras ultricies mi eu turpis hendrerit fringilla. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; In ac dui quis mi consectetuer lacinia. Nam pretium turpis et arcu. Duis arcu tortor, suscipit eget, imperdiet nec, imperdiet iaculis, ipsum. Sed aliquam ultrices mauris. Integer ante arcu, accumsan a, consectetuer eget, posuere ut, mauris. Praesent adipiscing. Phasellus ullamcorper ipsum rutrum nunc. Nunc nonummy metus. Vestibulum volutpat pretium libero. Cras id dui. Aenean ut

See? Not that hard. I won't be counting each word though if it looks iffy, I'll be double checking. Of course for heavy dialogue its okay to have a bit less though if you aren't interacting with anyone, does it really hurt to throw in some detail?

I will decide room assignments: It operates similar to a college so of course their is boarding to be had. They will be split by gender for obvious reasons and after curfew doors to the outside are locked. During school hours genders are allowed to mix though not in rooms. If they are caught mingling after cerfew, once again there will be consequences. This rule can be bended if there is an immediate family relation.

This Ain't An Anime: I like the stuff too though that's not what this is going to be. Realistic art or face claims only. I will also personally ignore any major celebrities, I've seen enough Taylor Swifts to want to scream.

There is probably loads more though I'm drawing a blank. If I remember anything or it comes up I'll be sure to add it. And if by any chance you, reader, are still interested please post all questions, comments, and concerns down below. On this note, I do want to say that I am looking for a Co-Gm to help me keep everything in line so if someone would like to help, lemme know!

Thank you for your time.

LINK

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested. I enjoy school RPs, but usually get turned off by the characters and execution of the plot, so this will be a breath of fresh air

Users who are viewing this thread

Back