• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 「not with a whimper but with a bang ? ic

girl blue

life isn't beautiful and i'm not your cutie pie
role pictures scroll.​
『LATTEWORLD』

OBJECTIVE_

It started off as a humble art-adorned coffeehouse and cafe in Busan, South Korea, but with three levels of seating and a gorgeous view of the sea it naturally became a hot spot for college students, fulfilling their need for instagram worthy aesthetics and good coffee. In just a few months after its grand opening, LatteWorld quickly gained a large following for their rich house-roasted coffee beans and charming employees. It’s a lovely place really, but behind the facade of pretty cappuccinos and charming smiles from the staff is something much larger than than the average coffee shop.

It’s actually a front for a ring of 7 criminals who use the coffee shop as a cover to pull off incredibly risky heists. They find their next targets to strike under the pretense of catering to high-profile events. So while they’re dropping off pastries and sandwiches to exclusive events, they’re also leaving the same places with priceless artifacts, paintings and lots of dirty, dirty money from corrupt CEOs.

Are you in?

ROLES_

MASTERMIND
Basically the big boss. It’s never been stated out loud, but it’s obvious that he’s the one in charge of the crew. After all he’s the one who, along with his partner in crime, recruited all of the members and gave them their jobs. He's the one calling the shots and finding their next target to sucker. And although he’s more than capable of handling himself, he’s more of a strategist than a doer. So unless forced in to an no choice but to fight situation he will default to the role of overseer.

PARTNER IN CRIME
(m. or f.)​
Second in command, but not to be mistaken as Boss #2. That'd be an insult to them. In fact they're damn near equals. They’re the brilliant mind behind the idea of starting up LatteWorld as a legal cover up for their less than legal activities. They're the perfect partner for the mastermind, the two of them sharing a past that goes way, way, way back.

DAREDEVIL
(m. or f.)​
The daredevil lives up to their name and is down for the more high-risk, physically challenging parts of the heists. Nothing is too dangerous for them. They’ll slip through cracked windows, jump across rooftops, maneuver gracefully around motion detectors, whatever it takes to get the goods in and out as fast and efficiently as possible.

RUFFIAN
( allure allure )​
The Ruffian looks innocent but don’t be fooled. Let your guard down and the same person you just underestimated will break your neck before your next intake of breath. The gang uses this one’s unsuspecting image to their advantage to infiltrate without suspicion and to subdue people when necessary. If violence is needed then 11/10 times the Ruffian is volunteering.

DISTRACTION
(m. or f.)​
They’ve come to fuck shit up, plain and simple. Their job is keeps the suspicion off the rest of the crew which can be through methods of seduction, extreme extroversion, or a fucking bomb. Their methods are versatile and nothing’s off limits.

GETAWAY DRIVER
(m. or f.)​
Lives for the thrill and the rush that for them can only come from heavy footing the gas pedal and flying down the highway during a getaway. It’s like a high for them. This one doesn’t get nervous, in fact, pressure just puts them in the zone. When they’re not behind the wheel, they’re the ones infiltrating the target location to scope out the place before everyone else in order to gather pertinent information.

RICH KID
(m. or f.)​
Some chaebol's naive kid who wanted in after catching the gang making away with the money from their father's auction. Literally no one in the crew wants them around as they don't trust them but, well, the kid's not use to hearing the word no and also they could expose everyone so they're tagging along now. At least they're somewhat useful since they have the funds and access to high-profile (and thus high payout) events, but as far as a majority of the crew feels this kid is in way over their head.

THE 411
things for you to know about this rp:
‣ yes i was highkey inspired by ocean's 8 and before anyone asks, no, it's not necessary for you to have seen it to join this rp!
‣ while this does take place in south korea the characters don't have to be korean. they should be able to understand the language and culture though for plot's sake.
‣ no one-liners.
‣ open roles can be any gender and gender ratio will be irrelevant.
‣ this isn't first come, first serve.
‣ i have/will have important plot points planned so being active ooc is a must. a discord chat will be made for discussion and it'd be great if you had one, but i'll also be making an ooc thread so it's not 100% necessary.
‣ be able to post a few times a week. i'm very understanding and i get that life happens but if you disappear without giving notice i'll give you a week before i kill off your character. in the case of this happening i might reopen the rp in search of more players to become the replacement/new kid(s).
‣ most importantly prepare to have so much fun that it's almost criminal (^; (yes your fave dad is back at it with the lame jokes)
‣ i'm friendly i swear so if you have any questions just ask! ☆゚.*・
‣ taggin my babes who are down for criminal shit youngkyun youngkyun tiny grass is dreaming tiny grass is dreaming

]

Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah ruffian isn’t an open role, but partner in crime, daredevil, distraction, getaway driver and rich kid are ^^

open roles aren't first come first serve so yes. feel free to head over to the cs thread and post a character~
Okay, cool. I probably won't get to it until tomorrow... looong day today, haha. Will coding have anything to do with whether or not a character is accepted? I'm... um... lousy at coding :dead:

Okay, cool. I probably won't get to it until tomorrow... looong day today, haha. Will coding have anything to do with whether or not a character is accepted? I'm... um... lousy at coding :dead:

no worries take your time! coding is not a requirement so you're good (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back