• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Not What We Thought [[Closed]]

Characters
Here
Heaven looked at her and nodded, "We can eat cooked meat if it's more raw then cooked. But my family and I have never had it. There is a chance that we would not like it or we could get sick." She smirked, "Do you ever wish you weren't human?"

Claire smiled a little sheepishly and shrugged. "Yes. I often wish it." She says. If she weren't human then maybe she'd have a chance to be with Jeremy. "But I am human, something that can't be changed unfortunately." She adds.

Heaven smirked, nodding, "No, it can't, in a good way." She started, knowing that there were ways to change a human, but not a good way. It would be against the pack's way and made the world a little more dangerous.

Claire looked to her and smiled a little. She knew wolves could change others, vampires could too. She was sure other creatures could but she also knew the survival rate of a lot of those changes was low. She sighed and looked back to the meat. "Um...I can cook just enough for myself if you wish. I am sure all of you will much prefer yours to stay raw." She says.

Heaven looked at her and nodded, "Can I watch? We don't eat like that, but it's good to learn new things."

Claire nodded. "Of course, id be happy to teach you what I can. Though don't touch anything unless I say, I don't want you to accidentally burn yourself." She says, smiling.

Heaven looked at her confused, "Burn myself? What does that mean? How do you do that?" She asked lost. She had never heard of such a thing, figuring it was a human thing.

Claire smiled. "It's when you touch something really hot and it hurts really bad. It's why you don't touch fire." She says, hoping that made sense to her. She liked Heaven. She just hoped she could get the she-wolf to like her back.

"You shouldn't. That's what I mean. When you cook food the stove gets hot like fire so you don't want to touch it." She hesitated a moment. "Do you have any pots or pans?" She asks. Realizing that would make cooking a little harder if she didn't.

Heaven looked at her confused, "I don't know what that is." she stated honestly looking at Claire confused a little.

Claire grinned, she was worried about that. "They are containers that you put food in to cook so it doesn't make the counter all dirty..." she stopped, giggling. "I don't know how to explain it." She says. She smiled, she felt happy and she wasn't afraid to show it.

Heaven nodded, "We don't have those, we don't need them." she stated as if it was a common idea.

"No I suppose you wouldn't." She said with a smile. "Well...that'll complicate things a little but I can make it work. Do you have eggs?" She asks. She knew how to make steak tar tar and figured she could make a variation of it so she wouldn't have to cook.

Heaven smiled as she moved to the ice box and took out a carton of eggs, "Yes. They taste really good without the shells."

Claire giggled. "They do." She reached for the carton. "This is a way to make food without cooking it. When I'm done you can try it. If you like I think I can make some for you too." She offers.

Heaven looked at her confused and then nodded, "Kaleak can try it. I'm not sure I would be the best." she stated, but really she just held Kaleak responsible for bring a human into their home. It was only right that he be the one to deal with anything she tried to introduce to them.

Claire smiled a little and nodded in understanding. "If he wants, only if any of you want. And if there is anything else I can do to help let me know. I really am thankful to you for allowing me in your home." She said.

Heaven looked at her, half thinking she should point out that she had no idea, but then just smiled, "You are Christopher's friend, it is a nice practice for us."

Claire couldn't help smiling at that. Practice indeed. She was just glad Heaven seemed to be doing better with her around. It was more comfortable that way.

Claire quickly fixed up the meal and when it was finished looked to Heaven. "You may try it at any point if you like, but we can wait for Kaleak if you prefer." she said.

Heaven looked at her for a moment before she nodded, "I think you should eat, I'm sure the boys are ready to eat and it's rude for us all not to eat together." she said stepping back, watching Claire she felt like she shouldn't touch what was made, mostly because she was a wolf. But part of her was worried what it would do to them as wolves to have something that they were not used to.

Claire smiled some and nodded. "Of course. Is there anything else I can help you with Heaven?" She asked. Now that she wasn't actively doing anything she felt a little awkward again.

Heaven shook her head, "No. Come." she said as she moved to go to the dinning room, that was mostly just pillows on the floor. Kaleak and Kaleb were already seating down, around fresh meat and waiting for them. Heaven sat between them and motioned Claire to seat across from her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back