• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Not What We Thought [[Closed]]

Characters
Here
Kaleak smirked, "Sure. It'll be good for us to learn humans." He motioned her towards the stairs, "I'll show you Kalvin's room."

Claire runner as she followed him. "You mentioned Kalvin spending the night. Is he a child? Is he related to you?" She asked curiously.

Kaleak chuckled, "My son, Kalvin is my son. We don't go into town much so there is no surprise that you didn't know. He travels with my wife and I. But this time, I was called back while my wife dealt with some stuff in Rome. He stayed with her, but they both landed back tonight, they are actually picking up something to eat." He explained as he started up the stairs leading her.

"Oh. Makes sense, that and Chris isn't much of a talker." Claire said with a smile. "But, if he's here I can just sleep on a couch or something so he can be in his own room." She says.

Kaleak smirked, "If you would like, but I have to be with you and I rather not be on the floor of my own home." He teased. "I have orders to stay close by."

Claire couldn't help laughing a little. "I'd rather you not have to sleep on the floor in your own home either." She looked to him and smirked a little. "Well then whatever is easiest. Just tell me where to be to make it easier for you and your family." She says with a another smile. She was excited to meet his family and more of Chris's pack. She just wished it was under different circumstances.

Kaleak smirked, "Kalvin's room it is then." He chuckled, leading her down the hall to a room, "Besides, he is five, he will be fine sleeping with his parents, trust me." He assured her before he opened the door. The room was pretty plain, with a bed, dresser made from oak wood and the frame made the same. The bed was about the same size as a full bed with a scarf wrapped around the right rail. "You can rest here until my wife comes, then you can work on what humans eat."

Claire looked around the room and then to Kaleak. She smiled and nodded. "Alright. Thank you Kaleak." She says. Then she bit her lip. "I...Jeremy will be okay...right?" She couldn't help asking. She was sure he would be, especially if this commotion was only because of his father, but she wasn't sure and for a brief moment she hated that she was human.

Kaleak looked at her and sighed, "Calvin won't hurt Jeremy, but that doesn't mean what happens will be something Jeremy will be okay with. But I don't know much about what goes on with the coven, outside of my own witch." He explained.

Claire gave a tiny smile. "It's okay, I guess I just needed to hear it. I don't want anything to happen to him, not if it will be unpleasant for him." She admits.

Kaleak smirked, "Oh, then he will be fine." He chuckled before he sighed, smelling his family.

"Kaleak." Heaven called as Kalvin helped her bring in the meat.

Kaleak sighed, "Come. I am sure Heaven will want to know who you are." He motioned her to follow back downstairs as he left the room.

Claire hesitated a moment and then moved to follow Kaleak. A small amount of unease filled her and she hoped Heaven wouldn't mind her being here for the night.

Kaleak sighed, as they made it to the kitchen, be smirked, as Kalvin moved towards Claire innocently with a fish that was bout twice his size. Kalvin smirked as he motioned the fish up to Claire, "Here you go." Kaleak chuckled under his breath before he sighed, taking his son by the shoulder.

Kaleak smirked as he pulled Kalvin away, "No, Kalvin. She's supposed to smell like this."

Kalvin looked confused, then lean towards Kaleak, "She smells wrong, Daddy. She forgot to take a bath, I thought we were supposed to help." He looked at his father, as his mother came behind him, placing her hands cautiously on her son's head.

"Listen to your father." Heaven instructed and Kalvin looked between them, Heaven was overly cautious, watching Claire and pulling Kalvin to her as Kaleak sighed.

Kaleak nodded, knowing she was unease but knew what Claire was, "Kalvin, Heaven this is Claire, she's Christopher's friend." Heaven looked at him surprised, which he nodded yo again, before turning to Claire, "This is my wife, Heaven and some, Kalvin."

Kalvin just smiled, "I'm five and you are smelly." He said as if it was informative.

Heaven held him close, "Kalvin, she is supposed to smell like that." Heaven told him, keeping a weary eye on Claire, unsure of her, but she looked like she was human, but her eyes told Heaven she knew about wolves and that is was scared her the most.

Kaleak bit down for a moment, before moving to his wife and son, "Kalvin, why don't you show Claire your room and how far it is from ours. She'll be there tonight, while you stay with us." He smiled to his son, gently releasing him from his mother. Heaven looked at Kaleak as he did, almost fearful, but let Kalvin go. After all, who else could she trust more than her mate, her love, her husband.

Kalvin nodded innocent to the fear of his mother, her worry and concern escaping his scents, since he never felt such a thing. He moved to Claire, "My room is upstairs, come on." He said before he moved to the stairs, knowing better then to run or race or play in the hall and stairs as freely when someone else was in the house. So he was sure to be very careful.

Claire looked to Kaleak uncertainly and then to Heaven with a small smile before moving to follow Kalvin. "What should I smell like?" She asked the little boy as she followed him. She had always loved children and she was usually pretty good with them, but for Heaven's sake she figured she should probably keep a little distance between herself and the child.

Kalvin stopped, turning to her on the stairs, he wasn't old enough to walk and talk on the stairs like his parents. So, he smirked at her, "Bark, grass, woods and air. Like a wolf." He chuckled, "You sleep kind of right, but you also smell like a witch and a plain smell. Mother said, we should leave that smell alone." He pointed out, then looked at her curiously, "Can I see your claws and fangs? Mother said it's not nice to right to shift in the house? But I've never seem another wolves fangs or claws. I'm not allowed to be with the adults." He pointed out

Claire smiled some, she couldn't help herself, but she also felt a little uneasy. She wasn't sure if it was okay for him to know that she was not wolf. "I thought you said it wasn't okay to shift in the house? If that is what your parents say we should listen to them. It's important to listen to your mom and dad. But maybe later we can see about taking care of my smell, if your mom is okay with it." She says. She gently gestured to his room. "We can see your room first though."

Kalvin looked at her and smirked, nodding, "Okay. My dad fixes things, so I have a mess, because I try to too." He explained before moving to go up the stairs again. He lead her to his room, which he could smell her in, but said nothing. Then he looked at her with a smirk, "See, I have to clean it or mother will get made. You won't tell her, will you?"

Claire smiled gently and shook her head. "No. I won't tell her." She promised. She was a little surprised, the room was nearly spotless. "Kalvin are there any other wolves your age that you know?" She asked, hoping the question would seem innocent enough to a five year old. She knew they didn't go out much, Kaleak had said as much. But she was just curious.

Kalvin thought, "Yeah, there are four." He said raising four fingers up. "But only two play with me, because my father is an Omaga Alpha." Kalvin frowned, "But he won't train me yet. He said I have to learn something first, but I don't know what." He shrugged before going in the room. Kalvin lifted the bed slightly as he took out some metal figured that were just about attached to some wooden and pully mechanics, but it all didn't fit. "I tried, but I don't have my father's mechanical ability." He frowned, pouting, "Mom said I have to learn and I try but it all comes out a big mess." He said as he placed the bed down. Then looked at her, "Will you help me throw this out, before my parents come? I don't want them to see I failed again."

Claire felt a tug on her heart and moved over to him, kneeling in front of him to look at what he had tried to do. "Kalvin, mistakes are okay. They are what teach us and help us to grow and learn." She says gently. "If we have a little time maybe we can try working on it again. There is no harm in trying is there?" She asks with a gentle smile.

Kalvin looked at her, pouting a little, "But my Dad could make an engine when he was 8. I can't even make a catapult system." He frowned looking at his mess, "I'll never be able to be an Omaga Alpha, like my dad is. I might not even get to start training until I'm 7 to be a pack wolf." He looked at her, smiling a little, "I want to be special like my parents, my mother helps make and set traps to keep humans from packs. Mother says humans are ugly creatures that hurt each other, even their own family because he they greedy and mean. I want to be good, to help protect my packs."

Claire smiled a little, though she tried to keep the sadness out of it. He wasn't wrong about humans, though not all were like that. "Kalvin, you are five right? Your dad was three years older than you when he did that. It just takes practice. If you want it, I think you can do it if you keep practicing. Take this for example," She pointed to his 'failed' try. "Take what is wrong with it, and try to modify it until it is right." She suggested gently, hoping he understood, though he seemed pretty smart for his age.

Kalvin looked at her and smiled, nodding, "Okay. I'll try again." He looked at her before wrapping his arms around her neck. Then he pulled away, "Do you really think I can be like my daddy?"

Claire as surprised at first but then she smiled even more when she looked at him. "Yes. You are his boy afterall. I bet he'd even help you sometimes if he had time. To show you what he knows." She says.

Kalvin looked at her and smiled, "I hope so. When I am big I want to be a great wolf that isn't afraid of anything, just like my father." As he said that, there was a scream from the kitchen and the Kalvin laughed. "Daddy got her again." He stated as he looked at Claire. Daddy plays trick and when I'm bigger, so will I."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back