• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Not What We Thought [[Closed]]

Characters
Here
Claire looked towards the sound of the noise in concern but that concern was quickly dissipated at Kalvin's words. She couldn't help giggling. "You must love your daddy an awful lot of you want to be just like him." She says, reaching up and gently patting his head without thinking. "Does he play tricks often?" She asked him with an amused grin.

Kalvin grinned as he nodded, "When he was smaller he got in trouble for accidentally letting Alpha Garrett set off one of his traps, he had egg all over him." He chuckled, "And one time, he got sea slim all over Alpha Christopher, when he came to Italy last year. It was so fun, but Alpha Christopher just kind kept a serious face and it made it so much more funny." He laughed. "Daddy loves tricks, when I get to fix my mess, I can do the same thing." He grinned, still chuckling a little, "But I'm not that creative with stuff like that."

Claire bit her lip, trying not to laugh, she could just imagine Chris's face with that incident. "Well let's work on your catapult system here first. Just remember when you play tricks on others to be mindful too." She says with a grin.

Kalvin looked confused, "Mindful? Why? Isn't it all for fun? Wolves know better don't they? They can never hate you for what you do, because we are the same."

Claire smiled, she supposed that made sense. She wouldn't know though. "I guess you're right. I just mean..." she thought a moment. She wasn't sure how to explain. "Tricks are fun but since you know about when the time is right then that's what matters. I'm sure your daddy will teach you some of his best tricks one day too." She says with a grin.

Kalvin smiled, "I hope so." Then he looked at Claire, "You are a strange wolf. Did you come to the pack like June and Elena? Dad said they are rogues." He leaned in and whisper, "Rogues are evil wolves that go crazy. Mom said you have to be very careful around rogues. But you don't seem crazy, are you their Mommy?"

Claire choked a little trying to hold back a mix of a laugh and her surprise. "No sweetheart I'm not their mommy." She says gently. She was about to point out she was about the same age or younger than his mommy but for how old he was, his mother couldn't have been much older than Sophie when she had him. "Remember how you said I smelled like a witch too? I am more like one of them, but without their magic. I am very good friends with Alpha Christopher and he and your daddy agreed I could stay here tonight." She says.

Kalvin looked confused for a moment "ohhh. So you are one of those." He commented and then nodded, "Which one, an enchantress or sorceress?"

Claire giggled some. "I don't know. Probably neither." She says and then smiled a little more. "Enough talk about me. I promise I'm really quite boring. I'm more interested in your contraption." She says.

Kalvin looked at her confused, before he turned to the mess and shrugged, "It's just a meat slicer, it just isn't right." He said, then looked at her, "You are a strange sub witch." He placed his hand on her forehead, "My mother checks my temperature when I am not okay. You don't feel hot, you feel kind of cold." He said, he was warm, as most wolves. "Maybe you should get a wolf to keep you warm. Do you have a witch?"

Claire grinned and shook her head. "Sort of." She says. "There is a wolf coming to pick me up tomorrow." She adds. She smiled some more and looked around the room. "How long do you suppose your parents want us to stay here?" She asks.

Kalvin looked at her for a moment and smirked, shrugging, "Normally, I can help pick dinner, but I am the male, I have to be there if you have any questions. We can check on my parents if you want?" He suggested

Claire hesitated. She was sure Kaleak had wanted her out of the way while he spent some time with Heaven who surely did not want her there at all. She was also unsure about Kalvin finding out what she was. "Let's go check, id hate if you couldn't still help pick dinner because of me." She says.

Kalvin nodded as he lead the way, not sure what she was thinking, but he was sure she was thinking. He just didn't care, he wanted to see the meat and pick something.

Kaleak and Heaven were looking around when Kalvin came down, his parents stopped to see them. Kaleak smirk, "Good, Claire, can you help a bit?"

"Oh," Claire laughed some. "Well we eat cooked meat, and almost any fruits or vegetables. Um...fish. Preferably cooked but sometimes raw is good too. I guess just tell me what I am allowed to work with and I can make a little something for myself. I can wait though until after anything else I can help with."

Kaleak looked at Heaven and Heaven sighed, motioning Claire in the kitchen, "Please come in and I'll just watch you. You can use anything. We don't have vegetables or fruit, just meat."

Claire gave her a smile and nodded her head slightly. "Thank you." She says. She followed her into the kitchen. "I know you don't like me being here. Thank you for putting up with me until tomorrow." She says gently.

Heaven sighed, as she stopped and looked at Claire, "My family is important to me and a human knowing about us is dangerous. I don't know about humans but I know they can be tricky and evil and betray. But if Christopher left you here, I have to believe he knows you."

Claire offered an understanding smile and nod. "Heaven I would never dream of hurting you or your family. But your caution is understandable." She says. "You know Chris and Jeremy have been my best friends ever since we were little. They were my only friends than and my closest ones now. I will never betray them. Or your kinds." She promised as sincerely as she could. She meant every word of it.

Heaven looked at her, she sighed, "I hope not. Not many wolves get to be around humans and I want to believe that was can tell the bad ones from teh good."

Claire smiled a little. "It is good to keep yourselves secret I think. I feel honored to know what I do, but I know if others did it could be...not so good." She hesitated and looked around and then cleared her throat and smiled. "Um...so I assume I am only cooking for myself? I mean When I cook for Jeremy and Chris, Chris always prefers for his meat to remain raw."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back