• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic /| Not The Last Of My Kind |\

lucidforests

guardian of the earth mother
[div class=body]
/| Not The Last Of My Kind |\
Science Fiction, Action,
Adventure, Romance

The Five Two are a small Strike Team of enhanced soldiers consisting of six friends, who abandoned their Division, all traitors to the Tri-Othluar Empire. When they were told their mission was cancelled the Strike Team took it upon themselves to complete their original goal, with or without the Empire's support, even if it means becoming the enemy. They will not allow the 52 to live and will do anything to see each name on their list crossed off.

A roleplay about a rogue Strike Team on a unsanctioned mission to kill a list of 52 people originally deemed threats to the Tri-Othluar Empire.

[div class=req]
Seeking 2 more players for
a 1/1/1 small group roleplay.
Please PM if interested.

Requirements

- Able to play 2 characters (+NPCs).

- Will play bisexual/Pansexual/Queer characters (who will willing be in any type of relationship). I'd like all the characters to be open to m/m, m/f, f/f or poly relationships so no straight or strictly gay/lesbian characters.

- Can write between 1 to 4 paragraphs (100 - 600 words), but isn't looking to write excessively long posts.

- Is 20+ years old RL.

- Be patient, this might not be the FASTEST process.[/div]

Open: __________
- Mental engine behind the team.

Take: Regynleif
- Legwork and Scouting.

Taken: Lucidforests
- Recon and Support.

Open: __________
- Backup and heavy lifting.

Taken: Lucidforests
- Defence and Pilot.