• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Not sure what Roleplay to make, so making a poll

What Roleplay do you want to see?

• Football (Soccer) Team Roleplay

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Cold War Dystopia Roleplay (Think Papers, Please or Beholder)

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Demons/Monsters are contained after shifting into human form many years ago, they still remain

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Hotline Miami inspired violent crime-filled city

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

King Krokodil

I CANT BELIEVE UT LOST TO FUCKING MIAMI
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
If you are interested in Co-Gming, ask! Any comments or ideas also welcome.

Absolutely the Cold War dystopia. I actually started writing a Papers, Please fan fic before because I wanted to explore and develop the universe a bit more. I unfortunately didn't get very far with it so would definitely be intrigued by a RP based on a similar concept!

All the options sound pretty good and id love to join if possible
Been thinking of writing out of my comfort zone (fantasy, magic and shit)

I don't know what Papers, Please/Beholder or Hotline Miami are. Could you explain?

Writing the two most voted choices, the dystopia will come after due to it being formatted differently l

Well let me know when you do the Dystopia RP since it's really the only one I have interest in here really.

For the football/soccer one, would everyone have to play a member of the team? Or could there be like waterboys/girls or significant others, etc?
Yeah, there would be connected people aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back