Advice/Help Not sure if this is any good (A greek take on vampires)

Yhmera

Lok'Tar
I've never made a group Rp before. I started to about a month ago then backed out. Got cold feet and it never got started.
Can someone take a look and let me know what they think? Maybe give some feed back >_<;
Yeah, nothing like putting youself out there to be criticized. LOL XD

the RP

This is my first suggestion. Nothing to do with any of the content. The post formatting get rid of it, tiny scroll bars inside a post are obnoxious and people will immediately turn away from your RP without even looking at it. I did to write this. People on their phones or tablets will not bother, it's usually a immediate "nope" because they can't read it.

Use simple formatting. I would even recommend not using tabs either, it's another hassle for anyone not on a computer. I know this seem like a nit pick but you want people to look at your roleplay, you need it to be accessible and if it's not people will skip it over for something they can easily navigate.

That said I'll give the actual RP itself a look see.

No No, thanks.
I wasn't sure. I see so many with formatting. I'll put that on my todo list.
Again, thanks for the feed back ^^

I see so many with formatting.
Formatting is fine, just avoid hidden scroll boxes and anything that would hinder a phone/tablet user (and some computer users) from even being able to look at your thread; there are so many people on RPN that aren't on a computer and it's important to remember. They are your audience after all right! XD

I mean even me using centerblock it can make my post look funky on phone/tablet! But still readable, if a little bit of a pain. And you can always check with your own phone if something is a pain or not!

Or another trick you can try is by using the phone setting on your computer browser. If you right click anywhere on the webpage and click inspect, it will show a screen with all the code on the page and at the top there is a phone icon which shows you what it would look like when using a phone or tablet.

1608334047945.png

As for the rp, I love the story. There was four small spelling mistakes, one on the dark hunters power, where instead of dye it should be die, two being on the other hunters tab 'until a pact was madde(made)' and ' Hell Chaser's are the lest (I assume it was least) trusted among the hunter.' and the last one on the final tab 'Rumors have it that an unknown demigod at(had or has) made his home in Colorado.'

All of that is literally grasping at straws for anything wrong with the roleplay. The story itself is amazing, its got so much detail in it and is designed really well! I hope if you do decide to create it as a roleplay that it all goes well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back