• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Not Another Teen Roleplay

spectro

dayman

So, I don't know about any of you, but I adore high school/teen role plays. I often think that these role plays can be repetitive, but nevertheless, I continue to participate in them. I don't want to go far from the norm, and I will stay with the same high school themes. But, the one thing that I think makes these role plays fail, is the classes, so I need someone who can help me create class schedules and other things. The role play will surround a group of people who have started at a newly opened school. The characters will be in eleventh/twelfth grade and will be from a variety of different cliques. The one thing that will draw them together will be a new programme called 'The Variety Programme'. This programme strives to bring people together and is compulsory for a select group of pupils; which will be you. The programme is on after school every day, and whilst the days are going by the pupils part of the programme will be paired as lab partners and be made to sit next to each other.

If you are interested, please note down so below. If you would be able to create class schedules, please all note that too.

@Everlasting<3 Thanks guys! I'll create the thread now, if you want to start making up a schedule that'd be awesome. The only requirements there needs to be, is that there needs to be at least five lessons per day, and there should be a break and a lunch time. Other than that, go wild. There could be any lessons, but it is going to be one schedule for all to keep things less complicated.

Thanks guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back