• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Northern Valley Community High School (Class of 2023) Freshman Year

TheSunVanished

Follower of the Vanished Sun
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
download (9) (1) (1).png

Northern Valley Community High School

Welcome to NVCHS, the best High School in the town of Marquette! Many types of people come here, all with their unique personalities! We accept everybody, so don't hesitate to enroll! NVCHS offers a variety of classes such as Foreign Language or Geography and History of the World! We also have many extra-curricular activities and sports, such as golfing or swim! Our staff is extremely helpful, so don't hesitate to ask them any questions you may have!

-----------------
Staff Positions

Dean of Students - @Cicada3301

GHW Teacher - N/A

Biology Teacher - N/A

Algebra Teacher - N/A

CP English Teacher - Delphine Delphine
-----------------​
1. Overactive - Winona Winona
He always has a question to ask and comment to make. He joined a book, science, math, chess, debate, or glee club. Overactive personalities can be found just about everywhere, and they can become irritating since other students in the class have no chance to make a name for themselves.

2. Teacher’s Pet - Twin Fantasy Twin Fantasy
These students take front seats in the class and laugh loudly at teachers’ jokes. They haunt teachers in school halls or torture them after class is over. They bombard educators with endless questions. The thing is, aside from annoying the other students, they immensely annoy teachers as well.

3. Hard Worker - The.dude.that.breathes The.dude.that.breathes
These students are highly motivated. They know what they want and how to achieve their goal. Even though they are not always the smartest in the class, they still try hard and really get what they want. No song, no supper, right?

4. Star - Dimple Doll Dimple Doll
School celebrities can be famous/notorious for a huge number of reasons: They play sports, they are A-students, and more. They are just fabulous, no matter what they actually do. They have groups of both fans and haters, and this kind of student touches practically everyone’s feelings.

5. Intellectual Outsider - Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford
This outcast usually takes the back seat. He got used to the fact everyone in the class ignores him. He seems to be quite odd and misanthropic. Nevertheless, when talking to the Intellectual Outsider, you can be favourably impressed that this student is very smart!

6. Clown - Japanime Japanime
Sometimes their jokes are funny. Sometimes they are not. However, Clowns are doing their best to carry their entertaining mission. Everybody must laugh; classmates, educators, and coaches.

7. Clueless
Clueless students have no idea what they’re doing over here. Educators also have no idea what clueless students are doing here. Clueless personalities hardly understand what’s going on around them and try to make everything clear. They ask questions. Billions of questions, many with already-discussed answers.

8. Nerd - _amaranth_ _amaranth_
Nerds prefer books to social life. Books are clever. Books don’t bully you. Books don’t ask stupid questions. What’s more, books fertilize your mind with superb ideas and make you monstrously intelligent.

9. Artist - LichLeechBeach LichLeechBeach
They have a kind of a separate world where creativity and inspiration rule. Artists appear to be interested just in creative assignments and don’t stay motivated when performing other tasks. It’s very hard to pique Artists’ interest.

10. Drama Queen - mogy mogy
This person wants to get some attention at any cost. And really loves dramas. You don’t have to join a drama club to be a Drama Queen. For this, you just need to be the centre of attention when it comes to classmates and educators alike.

11. Bully - Whoopy Pandaa Whoopy Pandaa
Bullys keep in awe Nerds and Intellectual Outsiders and other much weaker species. Even several years after, when school or university is in the past, Bullies’ victims recollect studying time with hatred. However, other students are of no interest for the roughs, since they can stand up for themselves.

12. Natural Leader - Delphine Delphine
Natural Leaders have an inborn capacity to stand out like a sore thumb. They always have good ideas and know how to attract people. They are great examples to follow. That’s why students and teachers truly adore Natural Leaders. Or hate them.

13. Slacker - CartoonVinceMcMahon CartoonVinceMcMahon
Practically nobody knows what he looks like. He’s such a rare guest that sometimes everyone forgets he’s their groupmate. However, Slackers appear on tests and make other students ask each other, “Who’s that guy?”
----------------------------
RP Rules

1. Reply at least once a week, twice if there's an event going on.

2. Replies must be at least 1 paragraph, I'm pretty relaxed about it. Just no one-liners.

3. No generic OC's.

4. Obey everything the GM says. Their word is final.

5. Don't go silent for like 3 weeks without notifying me first. The given amount of absence time for everyone is 2 weeks. If you do not return or notify me if you'll be away longer than the given amount of time, your character will be written off.
--------------------------
This is your simple SoL high school RP. Romance is allowed, just don't turn it into 18+.

I'm hoping to break it up into 4 parts, one for each year of High School. This first part is Freshman year when everyone is just arriving.

I will allow certain people to play as upperclassmen, but only 3.

The age range is somewhere like 14-15.
------------------------
Character Submissions page is up and running!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ughh, I'm already stumped finding a face claim. I want someone who isn't...top attractive, if that makes since. I don't want to be the classic teenage drama protagonist that's a complete outsider despite being drop dead handsome.

Do you guys think the OOC should be a mass-PM or an entirely different thread? I want your opinion on this before I upset anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back