North-Wood Palm High

{{Are you still accepting? Because I have a monster of a profile below. xD }}

Name: Prudence Carters

Nick Name: Prude

Crush: Prude doesn't want a boyfriend, thank you very much.

Bf/GF: She's new, so none yet.

Clique: None of them.... Unless nerd is an option.

Personailty: Personality:Prudence has a very complicated and at times, conflicting personality. She makes herself behave differently around different kinds of people.

[AROUND GIRL FRIENDS-] Around friends, Prudence is seen as a warm, nice,*helpful, (most of the time) wise and caring person. She loves complimenting people, and making them feel happy. She is a clever girl, but sometimes, when she's not thinking, she can be quite an airhead. Maybe this is because of the fact that her father is too. She has an open mind, and will listen in on her friend's problems, and she is very good at helping them. But sometimes, she doesn't help because she helps too much, when they just want to be left alone. Her secret weapon of helping are quotes, which she says that "help you through life". She is a good friend, even though she be slightly cold around Bieber and make-up obsessed girls. When she first meets someone, she can be slightly shy, because she worries and wants to make a good first impression on them.

But.... She has one big flaw. She is EXTREMELY prone to being obsessed about things, and especially about a particular person (always female) who she admires, e.g. Her recent one was Joan of Arc. She will copy that person, and behave like their clone. These obsessions come and go, and as much as she knows about them, she can never resist that inner longing to be that person. Some say that these are because of her young age. Because of that flaw, it is hard to know her TRUE personality when you have just met her. Usually, at the end of that obsession, she regrets being like that person. E.g. when she copied Sam from iCarly, and ended up being impulsive and breaking someone's property on purpose to prove how rebellious she was. She got into heaps of trouble because of that, and her parents ended up paying money to get it fixed.

She is also quite immature when she is herself, although she slips back into maturity very easily. She can also be a bit of a trouble-maker, because of her impulsiveness. Actually, she has a VERY big sense of justice, and gets angry when something seems wrong. She stands up for things that she believes in, and she is extremely good at fighting back with words, (not violence- she's a weakling) and yes, quotes. It's just her impulsiveness that gets her into trouble. 'Hang on!' you say. 'If she's wise, she can't be impulsive and copy people too!' Yes, she can be. She chooses when to be wise or not, and at times, her brain just switches off and travels to Hawaii for vacation. That's when she starts to be impulsive and copy people. She just has these 'wise moments'. She is very ambitious, and wants to leave her mark on history. Since she comes from an upper-class family, she can be a bit snobby, sometimes lazy, wimpish and fussy. She is angered easily, and is very prone to depression (she regularly experiences highs and lows). When she is depressed, she will beat herself down. She loves attention, but most of the time she's un-noticed, even when she shouts to get attention. Because of that, she talks to herself a lot, because she has no one else to talk to. She wants a friend, in truth. She's just lonely...

[AROUND BOYS-] Around boys, Prudence is like she is around girls, but can be slightly colder around immature boys. She is a feminist (because her mother was) so she never really sees much in them. She has had one boyfriend before, but she NEVER wants to get married.

[AROUND HER PARENTS-] Around her parents, Prudence is a completely different person. When her parents are kind to her, she is witty, charming, talkative and funny.

But when they are in a bad mood, Prudence gains a bad mood too. She becomes lazy, arrogant, selfish, spoilt, a know-it-all, a HUGE feminist, pessimistic and a general spoiled brat.

[AROUND MOST ADULTS-] Around adults that she has never met before, Prudence is polite, kind, shy at times, helpful, and sweet. The adult's opinion on her matters a lot so she will call adult male acquaintances 'sir', but only if they are not the kind of stranger-on-the-street-that-comes-with-many-gifts-if-you-get-in-the-car kind of adult.

Prudence is 13, and plays the clarinet, piano, recorder and has a good singing voice. She has middle-pitched clear voice.

Sport(s): Tennis, track and field

Looks: https://dl.dropbox.com/s/baob2ofykg7bfo4/IMG_0855.jpg?dl=1

"Okay, I'm going pick, but you seriously have to give me a good massage when I lay back down. Your hands are some kind of magical," Macey said, giving Mason a slightly seductive grin. She stood up and walked to the cupboards, pulling the doors open. There were tons and tons of dvds all organized by genre, and even more so by either series or by sub-genre. She glanced over the action films, the indie sundance films, and some of the horror and comedies. "You have soooooo many movies," Mae exclaimed, clearly amazed by the collection. She found Fight Club near the top and turned around shaking it lightly. "If you don't like something I pick just tell me, but Fight Club is by far my favorite action/psychothriller ever. It totally mindf*cks me, even today. So, is this good with you?" She smiled at Mason brightly and waited for his reply. She was hoping he would say yes, maybe even give off a vibe that there was a slight bad-boy side behind his charming nature.

(Hum- Nice sheet! You're totally accepted)

Mason laughed a little "I promise" he said as he watched Mae walked to the movies, he smiled as she brought Fight club back. "That is one of my favorite movies!" he said excitedly, as Mae sat back down. Mason gentley took the movie from her hands and starte to give Mae's back, shoulders, neck, claves, and thighs a nice massage. As he was massaging her neck, he softly kissed it. He ran down her arm "How was that?" he asked with a little wink

((Currently it's Sunday, but it's close to night so we'll soon skip to the next day at school. Logan and Alissa are together, and Mason and Mae are together, but she's a hardcore ballerina and her schedule may cause some tension. It's the beginning of the school year too. Um, that's really it. Just people hanging out on a Sunday before school.))

Mae groaned and smiled up at Mason. "It was nice," she said softly, but I was wondering if you could really work on my lower back? I have knots in there that would make a rope master confused. Don't be afraid to hurt me, you won't I promise." She turned her attention back to the movie and lifted her shirt up to the top of her back and rested her head on the pillow in front of her.

"I'm kind of surprised you like Fight Club so much. I guess I just didn't think it would fit you." She laughed at her ironic little joke, thinking about how the movie didn't exactly fit her either.

Mason laughed at what Mae said "Whatever you want babe" he said as he pressed on Mae's back an gentley cracked it, then he rubbed her back and ran his hand up and down her back and kept on rubbing it. He sat up an. Put his arm around Mae's shoulder. "Yeah, I have a bad boy side to my pretty boy side" he said with a chuckle. He moved closer to Mae and smiled at her then the movie

{{Thanks! That was helpful!}}

I am so excited! My first year of high school! I am late, but that's because I just came back from my holiday in Australia. It was fun, but still, I was lonely. Because of the holiday I've missed a few school days, and I'm still slightly angry at my parents for that, even though it's technically not their fault. Anyway, the headmaster said that it was ok. He seemed kind! Sure, I still do have heartache from leaving Brookstone, which I spent most of my life in, and I must admit, I do shed a tear now and then.... But this is a new life. New friends, new experiences, new teachers, and a new chapter on my book of life.

And with that, Prude shut her diary closed. She had everything ready... Her school things, her blue and white-spotted designer sachtel, her music, her kit... Everything was ready. She just had to wait for the next day. After texting her friends about the whole school business, she lay down on her bed, and began to talk her online friends aboutrandom things, like video games, roleplaying, and books.

Life was good....

((Adding more characters!))

Name: Andiee Jay Monroe

Nick Name: AJ, Andi, Andiee

Crush:

Bf/GF:

Clique: In between populars and skaters

Personailty: Andiee can be quite the fireball, she is also very mellow. Andiee likes to ply sports and chill wih her friends. To strangers she looks like a mix beetween a athlete, and a skater girl. Andiee is an athlete and a skater girl, but mostly an athlete. To her close ones she is a very competitive chick that isn't afraid to stick up for the people she cares about.

Sport(s): basketball, soccer, track

Looks: will get..

"Yeah yeah," Mae said nudging Mason lightly as she leaned back against him. She propped her long legs up over his and wiggled her toes, then turned her head to kiss Mason's cheek lightly. "We'll see if you really have a 'bad boy' side love." She laughed lightly and turned back to the movie.

Mae had this habit of having both and auditory and photographic memory. She heard something once, she remembered it, saw something, remembered that too. Her obsession with certain movies made her basically a narrator, and she had a terrible habit of saying the lines of movies with the actors.

"Tomorrow will be the most beautiful day of Raymond K. Hessel's life. His breakfast will taste better than any meal you and I have ever tasted," Macey said along with Brad Pitt's character Tyler Durden.

She gave Mason an apologetic grin, "Sorry haha, I love that line."

Mason put his arm around Maes shoulder and laughed as she quoted a line from the movie. He put his hand on hr arm softly and rubbed it "it's fine, it's like me with th NBA. I know what all of the announcers will say" he said in a whispery tone. He watched the movie. He laughed at the funnier parts and let his mouth hang at the awesomely cool things.

((Awesomely cool things lol?))

Mae watched the movie intensely, and she often would say more quotes from the movie. At the final scene, she smiled at Helena's face when the skyscrapers blow up and the Narrator simply looks at her and says, "You met me at a very strange time in my life." She said the line with him and stood up as the credits rolled. She stretched up towards the ceiling, and cracked her shoulders and back then went and took the movie out of the dvd player.

"Well I had a lovely day," Macey said walking back over to Mason and checking her phone. It was almost nine o' clock. "Thank you so much. But you should probably bring me home now."

She pulled him up off the couch and began walking towards the door.

"I did too" Mason agreed, he followed her off of the couch and walked with her hand in hand to the door. "Ok, I'll take you home babe" he said with a smile; mason opened up his house door, and followed Mae into her car. He opened her door, then climbed into the drivers seat, he smiled as he turned the ignition on and waited for Mae.

Macey was pretty much silent the entire way home. She had enjoyed herself a lot, but she was still wondering if she was happy with Mason. He dropped her off and they kissed goodbye, knowing very well that she'd be busy more months most likely. She finally walked into her house and undressed out of Mason's clothes, hopped into the shower, and afterwards climbed into bed and fell soundly asleep.

Mason walked back home, he Entered his room and fell asleep; knowing that Mae would be busy and he couldn't spend a lot of time with her. Mason fell asleep until the morning light.

**TIME SKIp!!**

Mason woke up at 6:20 AM. His usual time, he showered and changed into jeans and. Blue and white Vneck, he did his hair and ate his breakfast, then brushed his teeth and grabbed his car keys at 7:20 and drove to school. Today was the opening season game, he was stoked for the game. Mason leaned against his locker, waiting for Mae and Logan, who was probably lying to walk in school wih Alissa.

Andi jumped out of bed, she changed and got her hair reay for school, she ate breakfast and brushed her teeth. ANSI quickly took her skate board and darted to board to school. As she reached the steps, she flipped her board up and stuck it in her backpack, then headed to her locker, number 361. She shoved her backpack into her locker and waited for the morning bell to ring

Logan arrived at school about 5 minutes before the bell rang. That was early for him most of the time anyways. Wearing jeans, and a basketball team hoodie he walked up to Mason at his locker. He playfully punched him in the shoulder. "Hey man you ready for the game tonight? How was your weekend with Mae?" he said to him.

Alissa had started walking up the steps three minutes before the bell rang. Once inside, she walked to her locker and put her things away. She grabbed her violin and brought it to the orchestra room, then back to the main halls.

Mason turned to Logan and chuckled playfully tubbing his arm and punching him back. "Yep. I'm ready." he replied "It was good, fun, how was yours with Alissa??" he asked

IMG_0855.jpg

Prude jolted up, and checked her watch. She was late. Very late. Immediately she got out of bed, and got changed into a red and white shirt and red jeans. She quickly brushed her teeth, then hurried downstairs and had half a bowl of cereal for breakfast. She felt half-asleep. If only school started at 12:00... She finished most of her cereal, then ran to grab her things. Her father was taking ages.... And while she was waiting, she strong coffee. That did the trick. When her father finally finished his breakfast, she was driven to school along with her things in the boot. They finally arrived, and Prude waved to her father. She ran into school, feeling happy and energetic. She put her things in her locker, and ran to go put her clarinet, recorder and music sheets in the orchestral room. She noticed that a lot of people were musch older than her, and she began to feel slightly lonely... But it would be ok! The bell rang, and she skipped towards her first class.

Mason laughed and looked to the clock, "We should probably head to Mr. Sall's for HomeRoom.." he suggested as he started to walk to homeroom

Alissa grabbed her binder and started to walk to home room, as she was walking, she saw Logan, and walked over to him and smiled "hey" she said sweetly

Mason shook his head and walked ahead of the two not minding

"I can't wait for the game!" Alissa said excitedly she hugged him and let go. She looked up at him with as mike and continued to walk

(( Hey guys I'm sorry I have to drop this RP, and I'll probably be dropping rping all together for a while, school is crazy and I've been having ballet rehearsals almost every day for Carmen and on top of that I have a bunch of community service projects and internships and stuff, soooooo, I have no time for the internet basically, so, once again, I'm sorry, but best of luck to you guys and have fun later!))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back