North-Wood Palm High

Logan held Alissa's hand as they swam around. "It's not too cold today thankfully." he said not knowing what else to say. He was really falling for Alissa.

Alissa smile "Yeah, it's a decent temperature" she said as she dove under the water and came up right next to Logan, not knowing what to say, she hugged him and looked at him. She wondered why he liked her... "Logan? Why do you like me?" she asked as an cockd her head a little

"Did you really just ask me that Mason?" Mae asked quizzically. she stood up and went to go sit under one of the chairs in the shade, clearly feeling slightly overheated from the sun.

"You can keep swimming, I just don't like being in the sunlight for that long," she said to him from her spot in the shade. She grabbed her phone and checked her facebook, then leaned back into her chair, watching Mason with a slight grin on her face.

Mason chuckled "You feel overheated sweetheart" he said as he put his hand on her forehead. He kissed her cheek, and said "I'll be right back" jumping over the side railing to his backyard and grabbed a few palm tree branches. Then he moved them up and down in an effort to cool Mae down. He was smiling the whole time

"Come on, what kind of a question is that? Who wouldn't like you. You're cute, fun and sweet all in one." Logan laughed. He then kissed Alissa on the cheek and picked her back up in his arms.

Alissa giggled "Aw! That is so sweet!!" Alissa. Said said as she put hit a behind his shoulder. She smiled

Alissa ssmiled and sat close to Logan, her towel

was wrapped aaround her body and she put her head on his shoulder. SShe placed her hand on his shoulder, and kissed his neck softly.

Alissa smiled and moved closer to him, she put her arm ontop of his stomach. She looked at the ocean; there wwere almost no people swimming. She smile hulled to her self and leaned back into Logan.

Alissa put both of her hand on both aides of his face, pulled him of own, and kissed first on the lips then a peck on his cheek. She smiled as she moved her fingers up and down the side of his face. She was falling for Logan

Alissa laid down and snuggled up to Logan. She smirked and laid her head on his chest, hearing his heartbeat was so peaceful. She ran her hand down his neck and shoulder and smiles softly

"This is so nice" Alisaa half whispered/mumbled. She put her hand on the side of his head again and smiled softly

"Youre the best" she said with a smile

"Youre welcome" Alissa responded. She kissed Logan hack, longer than he had to her. She smiles as she kisses him.

"Mhhm.." Alissa said as she checked her phone "Ugh, I have cheer practice in half an hour" she said as she stuck out her tounge playfully. She pushed her hair back and looked at the sky, "So we should probably leave in ten minutes" she suggested "but I have no idea what to do in the ten minutes" she said

"I'm sorry Logan, I do. We have to practice for the game tomorrow" Alissa said as she pouts and stuck out HeR bottom lip, and hugged him "I don't want to leave, but coach won't let me cheer on Monday if I skip" she said as she laid down

(( Oh, I so want to cause like some drama with Mason and Mae now, cause, just saying you're character is super clingy haha, and I'm getting bored.))

Mae rolled her eyes and tried to smile at Mason but when she spoke her words came out snappy, "Seriously Mason you don't have to do stuff like this, I know you're trying to be sweet, but it's not necessary." She hadn't really meant to be so harsh with him...or had she. She gave Mason an apologetic look and said more softly, "I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that." She looked down and bit down on her lip, trying to think of why she had been so sharp. Sure, Mason was nice and was only trying to be kind and cute, but for some reason she suddenly felt suffocated by him. She liked the laid back, cool guy she had seen in the gym more than the overbearing boyfriend he was becoming. It was just how he acted that made her feel distant all of a sudden. She twirled a strand of her long blonde hair around her finger and sighed and thought about how thankful she was that rehearsals were going to start again Monday.

"I'm sorry Mae." Mason said as he lowered his head. "I want to be as supportive as possible" he said "but... " he stood up and took a towel and dried himself off "Mae I try to be the best boyfriend I can be. I hope you understand that" he said in a low voice. He didn't know what he had done to piss her off, and make her mad. Hopefully this didn't ruin their relationship.

"Yeah it's alright. I know how it is." Logan said. He picked up his stuff and reached his hand out to help Alissa up. "I will take you home." he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back