Sports

Cliques

Form

My Charries

Rules:

No power playing

Don't crush/ date your own characters together

Wait for me to accept you before you start Rping

You do not have to make a boy and girl, you could use only a boy, only a girl, or double up and use both

Sports:

Boy Sports:

FootBall

Tennis

Soccer

Hockey

BasketBall

BaseBall

Track & Field

Girl Sport:

SoftBall

Soccer

CheerLeading

Dance

Tennis

Hockey

BasketBall

Track & Field

Cliques:

Jocks (Guys)

Populars (Girls)

Skaters (Guys & girls)

Class Clowns (Both genders)

Loners (Both Genders)

Form:

Name: Nick Name: Gender: Age: Crush: Bf/GF: Clique: Personailty: Sport(s): Looks:

My Charries:

Name: Alissa Manny

NickName: Alissa, Liss, Give her one

Crush: No

BF/GF: No

Clique: Populars

Personality: She's a sweetheart, she loves to play around with people and joke around. She loves having a good time. Alissa is a sweetheart, she can be a flirt, and when she is; she's a huge one.Alissa is a lover, so once you have her, don't let her go. Any guy would be lucky to have her. Despite her clique and sports; she is not a fake girl who laughs at everything. She is real; not fake.

Sport(s): Cheerleading, basketball, Track and Field, Softball

Looks:
images

Name: Mason Walker Nick Name: Mason, give him one Gender: Male Age: 17 Crush: No Bf/GF: No Clique: Jocks Personailty: He can be a little stubborn at times, but he is really nice. He is funny, and sarcastic; he is the QB on the Football Team. He is very charming; he is a huge flirt Sport(s): Football, Basketball, Baseball, Track and Field Looks:

531595_324271864329277_1788522666_n.jpg
376518_324355034320960_686926452_n.jpg

Name: Logan Matthews

Nick Name: none

Crush: none

Bf/GF: none

Clique: Jocks/Populars

Personailty: Your typical cocky, flirty, sarcastic, hot-shot popular football team member. (best friends with Mason?)

Sport(s): Football, baseball, track & field

Looks:

images

(Kelsey - accepted, sure)

Alissa was one of the popular girls, she had the looks, personality, and talent. She stood by her locker talking to some of her closest friends. She looked around the halls; she wanted to find a guy that she could talk with, instead of all of the bubbly fake girls that laughed at everything

Mason walked over to the benches and sat down; football practice had just ended and he was gathering his stuff to bring into the locker rooms. He looked up at the bleachers and saw girls just sitting there, watching the guys. He walked over to Logan "Look at all of those girls"

Logan picked up his water, and the rest of his things before joining Mason on the bleachers. He looked behind him at all the girls chattering and laughing. Of course Logan was used to that, but he did enjoy all of the attention from the girls. "Don't you just love it?" he jokingly said to Mason.

Mason laughed "Its what I life for" he said sarcastically. He looked at all of the girl; he shook his head and started to walk into the locker room. He waved to all of the girl; he thought it was hilarious when they all turned their attention towards him and yelled "Hi Mason" he started to crack up softly

Logan laughed. He carried his things to locker room, and walked back with Mason. Logan showered, and then changed into jeans, and (the top and jacket in his picture lol).

Mason showered and changed into basketball shorts and a pain blue v-neck. He walked into the hall with Logan, looking around for any cuties that weren't bubble heads and were smart. He ran his fingers through his hair and smiled to no one

"What ya lookin for?" Logan jokingly asked Mason as he saw him scanning the halls for girls. "Come on, you know they are all looking at me." he joked again. Reaching his Locker Logan crammed all of his stuff in, and then closed it up.

Mason laughed "I don't know, a girl that isn't a bubble head' he said as he punched Logan's arm "Especially that one, she's looking at you" he said pointing to Alissa he turned around and put all of his things in his locker then turned back around looking at the crowded hall

Alissa saw Mason point to her "Did I do something?" she asked herself. She smiled softly and turned to her friends that weren't bubble heads and started to talk to them. she looked at Logan but then looked back to her friends

Logan laughed. He turned to look at the girl that Mason was pointing out. He noticed her glance back at him again. "She is pretty cute." Logan laughed. "Apparently she is afraid of me or something though, cuz she keeps turning away." he laughed.

Mason chuckled "Who knows?" he said as he looked at the girls that she was talking to; he was like a cougar hunting for prey (LOL xD )

Alissa chuckled and looked at Logan once more; she tried not to get distracted, but she ended up getting distracted. She combed her hair out of her face and smirked a little.

Logan saw Alissa looking at him again. He nodded his head and winked at her. "Well ready to go to homeroom? We might as well just get it over with." Logan laughed to Mason. "I really would like to skip today though, but I know coach would flip out on me." he laughed.

Alissa smiled. She quickly grabbed her books and headed to homeroom

Mason chuckled "Ready as I'll ever be" he said "Skipping today would be beast, but then we'd have to be benched during Monday's game" he sighed and walked into homeroom, he sat where he always sat: in the back of the class room

"Yeah I know." Logan said. He sat down in the seat next to Mason's as usual. He laid his on his arms on top of his desk. He turned to Mason and said "Wake me up if I fall asleep." He chuckled a little bit.

Mason smiled and chuckled a little "Alright, I will" he said as he listened to his hR Teacher talk; it wasn't that useful of information

Alissa tapped her pencil on her desk and looked at the clock, she just wanted first period to be done with

Logan kept hearing a tapping sound. He looked ahead of him and saw a girl tapping her pencil on the desk. It was that girl from this morning. He had never noticed her in class before till today, then again he wasn't usually ever paying attention in class.

Mason saw Logan looking at Alissa "OOh, who you checking out there Logan?" he whispered

Alissa stopped tapping her pencil and wrote down a few things that she thought would be useful and shut her notebook. she looked at the clock again; five more minutes until second period

((sorry for the wait, I got distracted by Twitter and Facebook. lol))

"That girl sitting up there." Logan laughed pointing to Alissa. He wasn't afraid to admit it. "That's the girl from this morning." he chuckled.

(It's fine happens to me a lot xD )

Mason nodded and chuckled "You should totally talk to her later dude" he said as he looked at the clock; 3 more minutes until second period, could he wait that long?

Alissa felt like someone was looking at her; she didn't mind she just faced forward and opened her notebook once again. She planned out her outfit for the game and pep rally

<<I'm becoming alone>>

Mason laughed. He practically jumped up when the bell rang, he slowly walked out into the hall and grabbed the books that he needed for his next class; Algebra. A class that he didn't hate, but didn't like

Alissa stood up and took her books in her arms, she walked out to her locker, and exchanged her books for her history books. Alissa didn't like history very much; but she had to learn it. At least she was good at it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back