North-Wood Palm High

{{She is only 13, and it said in her profile that she was new, but... She's fast at making friends, and she's currently in the hallway. Mason can interact with her if you want.}}

(Alrighty!!))

Mason stood in the hallway, he was looking it up and down as he saw a younger girl looking lost. He walked over to her "Hey,

are you lost?" he asked her.

IMG_0855.jpg

"Hey, are you lost?" he asked her.

Prude whipped round and saw a sporty-looking dark-haired boy much older than herself. She smiled, and shook her head.

"Oh no, I'm fine thanks. I'm new, and I just arrived today. I'm Prudent, but you can call me Prude." she said, friendlily. She was glad that the school had a polite people in it like him. Then she whispered quietly. "Uh... Actually, I don't know what the first class is. I can't find a timetable anywhere...."

Prude was easily worried, and she was quite worried about making a fool out of herself on the first day. But it would be fine... Right?

Mason smile "I'm Mason, nice to meet you" he said. He thought a minute "there are timetables for you in the office, possibly" he suggested "I would suggest that you check there before anywhere else" he told her. Prude reminded him so much of his little sister, it was quite funny. Mason looked at the clock "I have to get to Social Studies." he said under his breath "Well, it was nice meeting you prude" Mason said as he stepped back to his locker, grabbing his social studies books and binder; he the started to walk to his class

IMG_0855.jpg

"Pleasure to meet you, too, Mason!" she said. He was nice..... For a boy.

She smiled, waved, and walked away, heading towards the office. She opened the door and looked around, and finally saw a timetable pinned up on the wall. She studied it, then punched the air when it said that she had science. She loved science. She skipped happily towards the class, a big smile on her face. She finally arrived at science, and took a seat. She was a good student, and because her last school was upper-class, and good, she knew a lot more than many people her age. The teacher was good, but no where near as good as her last science teacher, who was funny, wise and possibly one of the best teachers of all time. She scowled at the people who appeared to be bored, and plowed through her assignment. She loved appearing to be better than everyone else. But she kept that fact to herself. Soon, class was over, and she made her way to her next subject: history. She liked history, no more, no less. She was still surprisingly knowledgeable for her age, and enjoyed the class fully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back