• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern North West High School OOC

Yeah im really lost at where to jump in, just seems like it would be random with now a sudden big thing apparently around. Unless turn it into a fake out and intro my characteR?
I didn't realize you already posted nevermind lol

Just to clarify in my last post it's not actually a grizzly bear, I just wrote it from Cassandra's perspective to seem like a grizzly bear.

Yeah they look like Tibetan Mastiffs, they are IRL BIG dogs that were used to hunt bears. Seemed to fit, though names link more to the Oni side since it's something from Japanese myth/culture.

Woah idk why I haven't been getting the notifications for any of this...
But I think I'm gonna have to bow on out of this. Wish you guys good luck tho!

Ill work on the post after work today maybe, pretty much a bunch of people start attacking the dogs next to the girl getting ready to move the tree. Light would get the attention/startle them, the jumping person likely gets grabbed by the other or Suzuka before they hit, and the arrow more just added confusing at why a bunch of people just started attacking the girl and her dogs in the small clearing.

Guys just a heads up, I'm leaving for the fountains for a 4 day trip tomorrow. Internet there is REALLY bad, so I probably wont be able to post. If the group moves on you have my permission to control Isabelle a bit and say she walked with the rest (if you want), so we can continue with the group being all together.

Hey guys! I want you guys to know I'll be going on a holiday and will be back after 3rd of August see you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back