• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern North West High School OOC

Posted the character finally, Im guessing they can be in this forest due to maybe due to their home is actually on the edge of the forest?

Ohh I guess that could work, but I think Mateo and Cassandra's houses are like far though since they used their cars?

I mean people use Cars to go distances you could walk,. depending on the Town/City sometimes walking can be faster due to traffic etc. I mean are people in the forest at the moment? i kinda skimmed to catch up so maybe i got confused.

Right, So guess ill hold off til they enter, Character going for a walk in the forest or maybe using it for drinking where they wont get overlooked.

Yeah im really lost at where to jump in, just seems like it would be random with now a sudden big thing apparently around. Unless turn it into a fake out and intro my characteR?

PlusUltra PlusUltra I think it would be a good idea to have it be a fakeout. And then perhaps after you join we can have a monster or something pop out. I'll put some noises or things in my next post then you can appear out of the forest if you want?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back